Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mario Lemina

T

TheConcourse

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really like the look of Mario. I think at times he has given Neves agency to sit higher up the field and have a greater attacking influence and he has looked great in the last few games.

Then I saw this and felt a bit proud that we seem to have recruited a lovely lad to boot.

Well that's just lovely.

What an amazing young boy Frazer is and how great was Mario with him? So genuine, so warm, so kind.

We truly have some wonderful people associated with our great club right now.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a lovely video. Great work from the club. Lovely young lad with a fantastic attitude. Mario comes across so well, what a brilliant guy he is. Am absolute credit to the football club. Good to see all of the other lads hearing him so warmly too, particularly Cunha.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a wonderful video with Frazer.

An inspiration to us all after what he has been through at such a young age. You can see the tears in his fathers eyes when he talks about him. Obviously both big Wolves fans and they deserve so much credit.

So much credit goes to Mario Lemina and our media team for making Frazers day so special.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really like the look of Mario. I think at times he has given Neves agency to sit higher up the field and have a greater attacking influence and he has looked great in the last few games.

Then I saw this and felt a bit proud that we seem to have recruited a lovely lad to boot.

Jesus, that got me. What a little hero.

Feel like we’re building something special here again with this bunch of players.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a week where Arsenal's media team have come out looking silly posting videos of their players basically ignoring the mascot when signing her shirt, it's refreshing to see our players both grounded enough to take the time and professional enough to not let the pressure of a crucial game be an excuse for slipping standards.

The players, manager, Courtney and everybody involved should be really proud of the work they're doing like this.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Total legend, so positive, what an inspiration Frazer is

Lemina ain't a bad guy either ;)

Last edited:

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh wow.... absolutely fabulous.
We all have struggles in life but Frazer is an inspiration to us all.
It also speaks well of the people that Wolves recruit and how they see life.
Sometimes performances on the pitch aren't as we would like but never forget what a football club means to people.
Congrats to everyone involved.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That video really tugs at the heart strings, doesn’t it? I think my sweetheart has used a whole box of Kleenex watching that and I had a lump in my throat at times.
Up to 14 months ago at 68, I was playing footy twice a week, but suddenly one day I have pain in my hip and can’t play or do a lot of things. Quite a huge impact.
However, that inspiring, incredible little boy, Fraser, can’t even see the ball, let alone play but was so delighted to kick it and try to do better with his every next kick.
Fair play to Wolves and Lemina and everybody else who helped make his day so wonderful for him.
I suppose humans are hardwired to take things for granted but we should remember there are many other Fraser’s out there.

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Videos like this make me feel we are keeping our club back together after covid / Nuno leaving / Bruno mess up
I totally get what you’re saying but I think we’ve always had these brilliant staff at the club doing amazing work, but as fans our view is always about what’s going on the pitch. If we were bottom of the League and just got beat 2-0 by Brentford I’m sure the brilliant video of Frazer and Lemina would get lost in amongst all the negativity.

Reaction score

What a cool little kid with great taste in music and football teams. Mario Lemina comes across as a really nice guy, he was brilliant with Frazer

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah not afraid to say that made me cry. Sad but incredibly uplifting. What an inspirational young man. After watching that today is going to be a good day whatever.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just watched that in bed after what I thought was a ****ty week. Frazer you just made me make sure I appreciate what I take for granted. Thanks, pal.

Wolves. You don’t always need to see it to believe it. Come on me babbbbbies.

Right, Leicester up the m1. Here we come.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the video last night, great viewing and well done to everyone that helped make Fraser's day so special, in particular Mario who comes across as a genuine and caring human being, top man Maz!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm getting the impression that Lemina may be our captain next year if Neves moves on.
Was a lot if talk about his character when at Southampton think he himself said not that long ago about how much he has grown up since then and how he now thinks more about the team than himself. Which in itself shows great maturity to admit that..

Since the day he walked in the guy has oozed class on and off the pitch comes across a top top guy! When we signed him I was happy with him joining but got to be honest no way did I think he was this good!

Can certainly see him becoming captain or vice captain in the near future for sure!

What a signing!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every now and then you sign a player and everything just clicks. On the pitch, off the pitch. Mario Lemina is one of those players. A signing that went under the radar (even by a lot of our fans) but has just worked out perfectly. He seems to love being a wolf, and we love him being a wolf. He’s exactly what we’ve missed in midfield for years. Great player, even better bloke.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can find the striker version of Dawson and Lemina ahead of next season, we can transform this side for relative peanuts.

Superb signing. Hard to explain but he just looks right in a Wolves shirt, like he’s been here for years.

Rowzed

Reaction score
Was a lot if talk about his character when at Southampton think he himself said not that long ago about how much he has grown up since then and how he now thinks more about the team than himself. Which in itself shows great maturity to admit that..

Since the day he walked in the guy has oozed class on and off the pitch comes across a top top guy! When we signed him I was happy with him joining but got to be honest no way did I think he was this good!

Can certainly see him becoming captain or vice captain in the near future for sure!

What a signing!
Sometimes the “bad boys come good” make the best leaders, he has character by the bucket load and is a gem of a signing

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s not a centre back though - there’s no good shoe horning players into positions they’ve not trained and played in for years - Donk was a terrible centre back because he didn’t have those honed instincts of where to be in the box, when to close down, who to track that only comes from massive amounts of repetition.

Our centre backs should be career centre backs who love defending and know what to do.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d concentrate on a striker who knows where the onion bag is fust.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's brilliant that we turned a combative midfielder into a ball playing CH in a 3. Did well, but decided that we couldn't get to the next level with that system. Ripped up the squad to start again. Now the idea is to take the ball winning midfielder and make him into a ball playing CH.

Back
Top Bottom