Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mario Lemina

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played okay yesterday for my money. Broke up play a couple of times and looked the best of the midfielders. After Cunha and maybe RAN was one of the players to emerge with some credit. But he doesn't ever seem able to play on the half turn; whenever he receives the ball his body position is wrong, and he seems to lack awareness of who's around him. A bit reckless at times yesterday too.

If Mario was better on the ball though I guess he wouldn't have cost what he did or be playing for us :(

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least no one is childish enough to mention the name.....;)

Anyway, happy birthday. And I reckon 30 might also be the minute of the obligatory yellow card....

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Delighted he got his first Wolves' goal and from a corner as well. Thought it would be disallowed as I didn't realise that Wolves were allowed to score from corners.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Colossal midfielder. Wins absolutely everything. One of my favourite players atm.

Ditto my favourite.

Wolves fans love a ball winning midfielder and he's one of the best we have seen I think.

I can't remember much of Ince but in my lifetime there's only really Karl Henry I can think of and he's a patch on Mario.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely crucial to the way GON wants us to play. What we payed for his signature seems a snip by today’s standards for a player if his ability.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is so important to us. I was happy when we signed him as I’ve always rated him but I didn’t expect him to have such a huge impact. He’s not just an average PL midfielder, the way he plays this season he is in the top echelons for a DM.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Did he not get a yellow card today? Would have preferred him to miss Sheffield United rather than spurs

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's fantastic, watched him at multiple clubs previously and always thought he had potential but hadn't quite realised it for whatever reason, but he really is now.

A Midfield General if ever I've seen one.

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's such an intelligent footballer. His little flick after a cleared cross made the 2nd goal yesterday as much as Toti's and Hwang's brilliant play.

Strong, always in the right place, top attitude, looks like a natural leader. Who would have thought that you could get that quality for the price we paid.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Did he not get a yellow card today? Would have preferred him to miss Sheffield United rather than spurs
There's always the possibility of not getting a yellow at Sheff U too. Not sure he commited a foul yesterday, and Mr Taylor didn't seem keen to get his book out (not that either thing stopped him booking RAN!).

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have some very good options in midfield now.

I’d really like to see a pairing of Lemina & Doyle, they could compliment each other nicely.

Or add Bellegarde into a 3 would…

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love how he plays to the crowd. Always trying to get the fans going. Great player, great character. Glad he is a wolf.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When we were linked to Palinha I said how excited I was with the potential of us signing a ******* in the middle.

Lemina is that, but an intelligent ******* on top

Back
Top Bottom