Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Magnificent - Brentford Verdict Thread

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic effort from the lads, really deserved it. Brilliant goal from Tommy who is going from strength to strength.

Shocking evening for the officials, again.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't see it but sounds like more of the same: Cunha brilliant, the rest working their arses off. WAW.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The yellow card for Semedo baffled me. What is happening to the game?
TBF he should have been booked as he initially stopped the lad getting the ball back for the corner, which is what caused the scuffle.

Brentford lad had to go though.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton replay 17th so hopefully ours is just before to prevent Toney playing

fleck1

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who's in the shirt or the dugout, top or bottom of the league fans will get behind a team with some bottle and fight.
Wrong end of the VAR lottery AGAIN tonight, but plenty of balls and fight in the 10 left out there. Doyle superb again, Santi stepped up, Semedo continued his form and Cunha/Bellegarde ran their *******s off for the team. Well worth the draw let's put these away at home.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once Gomes got sent off it was a case of staying in the game and the tie. The team responded well. Other than the goal I don't think Brentford troubled us too much considering they had the extra man.

Doyle was Man of the Match. A cracking goal and played well. Bueno looked good again.

The FA Cup dream is still alive.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i've replied on this below...he can play after 17th Jan.

The replay date has not been confirmed.. I'm hoping 15, or 16th

Frank will be slithering his way to George’s Park to argue why it needs to be on the 17th, just as he slipped and slided to have Toney available for the majority of last season until they were safe.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you watch the GON presser anywhere?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So there player makes a similar challenge on Doyle & nothing. There player grabs Semedo by the throat and its a yellow. Cool.

Well ****ing done lads. Great performance with 10 men. Absolute smash the pricks at home.
Semedo didn't go down, but stood his ground, looked ready to duff him one, but kept his cool and didn't, crap ref also booked Nelson, disgusting.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terrible reporting by BBC:

‘What was more controversial was the incident on 27 minutes, when Mikkel Damsgaard caught Doyle above the ankle but was only shown a yellow card from referee Tony Harrington.’

Damsgaard was booked a few minutes later; his challenge on Doyle was totally unpunished. Great that our lads stuck it back to them and walked away with great pride and a deserved replay.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He cannot play as he was not eligible for the initial game.
Rule 15 (f) explains this, and I think it means that if the player wasn’t eligible due to suspension in the original tie, he is eligible to play in the replay if the suspension has ended. It’s different from a player who signed since the original tie, who wouldn’t be eligible - per the Barnsley incident against Horsham.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Rule 15 (f) explains this, and I think it means that if the player wasn’t eligible due to suspension in the original tie, he is eligible to play in the replay if the suspension has ended. It’s different from a player who signed since the original tie, who wouldn’t be eligible - per the Barnsley incident against Horsham.

I guess we will see. The definition of "suspended" might refer to a suspension through a red card or an accumulation of yellow cards, as opposed to Ivan Toney's accumulator getting him suspended

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Neves never scored a zhitpinger like that with his left foot #justsaying

New nickname for Doherty: Dat Mullety

Back
Top Bottom