Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Magnificent - Brentford Verdict Thread

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How bad was our set up for their goal?

Why was our defensive line basically on the goal line, it should have been level with the free kick IMO

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen BBC have us down playing Monday 15th so no Toney that is much closer than previous I wonder if that stops warm weather caml

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On Brentford fans, I was at the G Tech when we beat them 2-1 in Jan 22, had a ticket sitting by myself in the home end and within 5 minutes made the judgement call that I could freely support Wolves with no adverse consequence for me. I was right. Says it all really, have never done that anywhere else.
I’ve done it various places over the years. It’s easier to keep your mouth shut depending on opposition. I was in the holte end in the league cup in circa 1995 when Tommy Johnson scored for Villa. Stood up and half heartedly clapped when he scored. Second half bully smashed one off the bar just in front of me and I was out my chair (was 16/17 at the time) some Neanderthal Villa skinhead behind tapped me on the shoulder “sit down before I knocked you down”

Also at the infamous Rob Hindmarsh 90th minute equaliser game at the poorthornes. I was about 10 with my dad’s mate in what was the rainbow stand and it felt to my young eyes as mixed home and away fans. Big fat cretin Albion fan with his big fat cretin wife and big fat cretin kids behind me. All game he kept on and on “these are rubbish, they’ll never score”. Said it again just as we scored and an old boy next to me who (again to young eyes) looked old enough to have played for us in the 50s, scooped me up and waved me at the cretin family behind like I was the FA cup.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen BBC have us down playing Monday 15th so no Toney that is much closer than previous I wonder if that stops warm weather caml
Isn’t there a rule that if your not eligible for the first match your not for the replay?
Usually applies when a club buys a new player in between, but I guess it may apply for Tony in this instance anyway.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve done it various places over the years. It’s easier to keep your mouth shut depending on opposition. I was in the holte end in the league cup in circa 1995 when Tommy Johnson scored for Villa. Stood up and half heartedly clapped when he scored. Second half bully smashed one off the bar just in front of me and I was out my chair (was 16/17 at the time) some Neanderthal Villa skinhead behind tapped me on the shoulder “sit down before I knocked you down”

Also at the infamous Rob Hindmarsh 90th minute equaliser game at the poorthornes. I was about 10 with my dad’s mate in what was the rainbow stand and it felt to my young eyes as mixed home and away fans. Big fat cretin Albion fan with his big fat cretin wife and big fat cretin kids behind me. All game he kept on and on “these are rubbish, they’ll never score”. Said it again just as we scored and an old boy next to me who (again to young eyes) looked old enough to have played for us in the 50s, scooped me up and waved me at the cretin family behind like I was the FA cup.
To be fair I got called out by the stewards at Villa (I think it was a 2-2 some time back) celebrating but I explained that I was a neutral who loved football and was celebrating every goal. Bought it too.

Back
Top Bottom