Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loan Thread 2023/24

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My son in law is a Stoke season ticket holder, home and away. He rates both Cundle and Hoever. It has taken Cundle time to settle in but he says his work rate off the ball is immense.

Hoever is one of their top goal scorers, better as a wing back than full back.

He would like Stoke to sign both of them.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
My son in law is a Stoke season ticket holder, home and away. He rates both Cundle and Hoever. It has taken Cundle time to settle in but he says his work rate off the ball is immense.

Top scorer with 4?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Friday 26th April

No Joe Hodge as QPR secured survival with a 4-0 win over Leeds

Saturday 27th April

No Justin Hubner as Cerezo Osaka drew 2-2 vs Yokohama. Justin is still away with the Indonesian u23s

No Louie Moulden for Northampton

90 minutes for Nigel Lonwijk as Wycombe beat Charlton 1-0. No Chem Campbell due to injury

90 mins and an assist for Ki Jana Hoever as Stoke beat Southampton 1-0 away. Luke Cundle played 83mins and was booked

90 mins for Dexter Lembikisa as Hearts drew 0-0 vs Kilmarnock

Reaction score
Friday 26th April

Saturday 27th April

No Justin Hubner as Cerezo Osaka drew 2-2 vs Yokohama. Justin is still away with the Indonesian u23s

90 minutes for Nigel Lonwijk as Wycombe beat Charlton 1-0. No Chem Campbell due to injury

90 mins and an assist for Ki Jana Hoever as Stoke beat Southampton 1-0 away. Luke Cundle played 83mins and was booked

Dexter Lembikisa performed pretty well yesterday, both going forwards and in defence against decent opposition in SPL terms. Concensus was around 7/10 in terms of the fans ratings. That he played the full match was testimony to this as the RWB role has commonly been rotated in-game.

Wisdomwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Friday 26th April

Saturday 27th April

Indonesia U23s beat South Korea U23s

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio subbed after 56 minutes against St Mirren.

It doesn't help that he's being played wide left, but there again he's got to do better.

Over this season he doesn't seem IMV to have developed any aspect of his game. Disappointing.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going well then

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428_145435_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428_145435_X.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 108

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunday 28th April

56 mins for Fabio Silva as Rangers beat St Mirren 2-1 away. 7 Rangers games without a goal now.

90 mins, an assist and a goal for Daniel Podence as Olympiacos beat Lamia 4-1 at home. That is Podence's 10th league goal this season (14th in all comps)

67 mins and a booking for Bendeguz Bolla as Servette beat Winterthur 1-0 away in the semi final of the Swiss Cup. They now face Lugano in the Cup final in early June.

Yerson Mosquera played 90 mins an scored his first La Liga goal as Villarreal beat Raya Vallecano 3-0. Villarreal are 4 pts off Europe with 5 games to play. Goncalo Guedes played 84 mins

goal here from 4 mins

82 mins for Chiquinho as Famalicao lost 1-0 away at Estoril

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep, that sums up the thoughts of my Stokie mates.

Madmalc

Reaction score
Doesn't help him playing LW but even then, has to be doing better at that level.

Do wonder who pushed for this move. Silva/his Dad? If so, need to stop listening to him.

Still convinced he's got something but this loan has left me doubting what he's actually got
You could say his progression has taken a dive with this one..

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't help him playing LW but even then, has to be doing better at that level.

Do wonder who pushed for this move. Silva/his Dad? If so, need to stop listening to him.

Still convinced he's got something but this loan has left me doubting what he's actually got
Wish I could agree that he has anything out of the ordinary... Candidate for worst signing ever by a PL club? Think he will eventually go on a free transfer. Certainly not convinced by his attitude and (what shall we say?)... guts?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have Stoke got any dough, or has it dried up now?
The Coates family have a crazy amount, but as to whether they are willing to part is another question.
They did have issues with FFP, but understand from a mate that they are now out of the woods with that one.

I'm sure Schumacher will be given something to spend, but would he blow it all on just Ki Jana Hoever when they need to address other positions on the field as well, I would probably think not.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd agree. I think Semedo is class but we need more from WBs in this formation.

Semedo is head & shoulders above Doc & Hoever defensively but I'd back them two to finish that chance Semedo had on Saturday.
Semedo made that chance for himself with a great run....either of those 2 doesn't do that...

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo made that chance for himself with a great run....either of those 2 doesn't do that...

I suppose that's true of Doc these days, but prime Doc finishes that.

Hoever I don't know, I've only seen a few of his goals but he probably makes that chance & scores.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose that's true of Doc these days, but prime Doc finishes that.

Hoever I don't know, I've only seen a few of his goals but he probably makes that chance & scores.
Yes agree....the move and run was very reminiscent of the goals that the old Doherty used to score....

The premier league is a totally different level for hoever....I haven't seen anything yet to suggest he will make the grade at premier league, including the games I've watched him play for Stoke....for me we need to get what we can for him ...

Last edited:

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The midfielder Reyna is something special. A great passer

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thursday 18th April

Daniel Podence played 64 mins and was booked as Olympiacos lost 1-0 away at Fenerbache, however they made it through to play Villa in the semi finals after triumphing on penalties.

Stan Amos played 90 mins as Wolverhampton Casuals lost their last league game of the season 2-1 at home vs Northwich Victoria. Stan's loan doesn't end there though as they are in JW Hunt Cup Semi final action soon.
I really, really would love to see Pod knock the Vile out....

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thursday 2nd May

Daniel Podence provided two assists as Olympiacos beat Villa 4-2 away in the first leg of their Europa Conference League Semi

Friday 3rd May

No Justin Hubner for Cerezo Osaka's 1-1 with Sapporo as he was travelling back from the Asian u23 Cup having finished 4th, losing to Iraq in extra time 2-1

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunday 28th April

56 mins for Fabio Silva as Rangers beat St Mirren 2-1 away. 7 Rangers games without a goal now.

90 mins, an assist and a goal for Daniel Podence as Olympiacos beat Lamia 4-1 at home. That is Podence's 10th league goal this season (14th in all comps)

67 mins and a booking for Bendeguz Bolla as Servette beat Winterthur 1-0 away in the semi final of the Swiss Cup. They now face Lugano in the Cup final in early June.

Yerson Mosquera played 90 mins an scored his first La Liga goal as Villarreal beat Raya Vallecano 3-0. Villarreal are 4 pts off Europe with 5 games to play. Goncalo Guedes played 84 mins

goal here from 4 mins

82 mins for Chiquinho as Famalicao lost 1-0 away at Estoril
Great header from Mosquera.

Back
Top Bottom