Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loan Thread 2023/24

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will bang this drum until next season. Chiquinho needs to stay with us next season and we should send Chirewa on loan instead.

I suppose depends on what chirewa does the rest of this season and pre season. Both could be here potentially
They seem to be different in their styles of play, with Chiquinho more of an out and out wide forward.

I'd suggest it also depends on how our two teenage wide forwards, Enso and Noha, progress this season.

Whatever, it's exciting times!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They seem to be different in their styles of play, with Chiquinho more of an out and out wide forward.

I'd suggest it also depends on how our two teenage wide forwards, Enso and Noha, progress this season.

Whatever, it's exciting times!
Agree. We have some interesting young attacking prospects

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has played the equivalent of 17 full games and scored 9 goals with 3 assists, which isnt bad going really...
in the league ranked 25th, behind Norway, Austria, Scotland, Japam and the second divisions of England, Italy, Spain and France.

Now I think he's better than that, but not even being a starter all the time may indicate his true ability now away from Wolves.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thursday 15th February

Daniel Podence played the final 28 mins as Olympiacos beat Ferencvaros 1-0

Sasa Kalajdzic played 64 mins and scored his first Frankfurt goal as they drew 2-2 away at Royal Union SG

Bendeguz Bolla played 60 mins as Servette drew 0-0 at home to Ludogorets

Friday 16th February

Goncalo Guedes and Yerson Mosquera both played 90 mins as Villarreal drew 1-1 at home to Getafe

Chiquinho played 72 mins as Famalicao came back from 1-0 down to beat Rio Ave 2-1

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiquinho really seems to be starting to impress in Portugal. If he keeps up this form then it could be a huge boost to add the likes of him and Mosquera to the squad in pre season. Crazy really but I’d love them both in our squad today as options.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saturday 17th September

Joe Hodge came on in the 69th min as QPR beat Bristol City 1-0 away

Luke Cundle played 90 mins and Ki Jana Hoever 61 mins as Stoke lost 1-0 at home to Coventry

Louie Moulden played 90 mins as Northampton beat Bristol Rovers 3-1. Louie was also booked

Nigel Lonwijk was an unused substitute and Chem Campbell came on for the final 4 mins as Wycombe drew 0-0 vs Oxford United

Dexter Lembikisa played the first half as Hearts beat Motherwell 2-0

Owen Hesketh came on for the final 16 mins as Kidderminster drew 0-0 vs Dorking

Harry Birthwhistle wasn’t in the squad as Oxford City drew 0-0 at home vs Southend United

Joe Young played 90 mins as Buxton beat Banbury 3-1

Owen Farmer came on for the final 25 mins as Rushall drew 3-3 with Gloucester

Ethan McLeod was an unused substitute for Alvechurch as they triumphed 4-3 vs Stamford

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sasa done his knee again from the sounds of it

"Watching Saša Kalajdžić go down, without contact, clutching his knee is beyond awful. Hope it’s not as bad as it looked at first. #SGE"
If it is another Cruciate ligament tear then it is hard to see him getting back to a decent standard as this would be his third one!

A real shame for him as he seems a really decent guy let's hope it isn't as serious as it sounds.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunday 18th September

Fabio Silva started and played 69 mins as Rangers beat St Johnstone 3-0 away

Sasa Kalajdzic was subbed off after just 11 mins having gone down injured unchallenged. Speedy recovery Sasa. Frankfurt drew 3-3 vs Freiburg

Bendeguz Bolla came on in the 61st minute and scored a penalty a couple of minutes before full time as Servette came from 1-0 down to beat Lugano 2-1

Daniel Podence scored one (see post above) and assisted one as Olympiacos beat PAOK 4-1 away

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Obviously wishing a speedy recovery to Sasa but I do hope that Frankfurt are paying his full wages at the very least.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Sunday 18th September

Fabio Silva started and played 69 mins as Rangers beat St Johnstone 3-0 away

Sasa Kalajdzic was subbed off after just 11 mins having gone down injured unchallenged. Speedy recovery Sasa. Frankfurt drew 3-3 vs Freiburg

Bendeguz Bolla came on in the 61st minute and scored a penalty a couple of minutes before full time as Servette came from 1-0 down to beat Lugano 2-1

Daniel Podence scored one (see post above) and assisted one as Olympiacos beat PAOK 4-1 away
Jonny was a sub for paok (I know he’s not on loan but still..)

fleck1

Reaction score
10 goals and 4 assists in 28 appearances for Podence now this season, should see us get a reasonable fee from somewhere. Be it Olympiacos or maybe Evangelos's other project Forest with the Nuno link.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
10 goals and 4 assists in 28 appearances for Podence now this season, should see us get a reasonable fee from somewhere. Be it Olympiacos or maybe Evangelos's other project Forest with the Nuno link.
it’s a poor poor league though. i don’t share your confidence at getting much

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Evangelo has probably been trying to buy him for a few months now. But Forest have blocked all his online banking, burnt his chequebook, and are desperately trying to get him into rehab to tackle his new signing addiction.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
with one year left on decent wages?
£5m imo

We also have an option to extend by another year, so effectively 2 years left.

Basically puts us under no pressure to sell for a reduced fee this summer if there are no buyers at asking price, as we can loan him out again and extend his deal.

fleck1

Reaction score
it’s a poor poor league though. i don’t share your confidence at getting much
Just turned 28 so should be coming in to his best years, playing and scoring regular in the Greek top division and in Europe. Some important goals to keep us up last season, transfermarket has him valued at £13m so hopefully he continues his form through the second half of the season.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just turned 28 so should be coming in to his best years, playing and scoring regular in the Greek top division and in Europe. Some important goals to keep us up last season, transfermarket has him valued at £13m so hopefully he continues his form through the second half of the season.

Based on contract length, performances and other variables, I can accurately predict the exact amount of the reported fee we will get for him when he's sold.

It will be exactly 'undisclosed'. Not a penny more or less.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It says on transfermarket loan with an option. It was mooted five million pounds if you do a google search. However, express and star say straight loan.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not saying Podence is amazing but I Cantona and Ronaldo, Maradona Paulo Di Canio attitudes were questioned at times . Not putting him anywhere near them in terms of talent . But sometimes in your squad you need a a firecracker .

Back
Top Bottom