Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loan Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need campana to get 15 goals so we can transfer him for 5 million.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dongda He came on with 11 minutes left as Beijing Guoan lost 3-1 to Tianjin Tigers. That was Dongda He's 7th appearance for Beijing and his 3rd longest period on the pitch

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Taylor P. expected to start tonight for Cheltenham away to Bristol in the EFL Cup.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taylor Perry made his Cheltenham debut with a start in their Carabao Cup game vs Bristol Rovers. Taylor played 66 minutes before being substituted. Taylor had an excellent game by all accounts making several decent runs and setting up a few chances. Cheltenham won 2-0

It’s fair to say the opposition where trying to get to grips with him (ouch) and the Cheltenham fans have already seen his promise

BE47A7DC-B7E9-4527-ACB5-20DC3810EAEC.jpeg

89CA2E20-7780-4AB5-8B59-0E640BF05106.jpegE839B367-9F8F-413F-A39F-AB7537A600FA.jpeg

Ryan Giles wasn’t in the squad as a much changed Cardiff beat Sutton 3-2 in their Carabao Cup game.

Matija Sarkic was on the bench and an unused substitute as Blues beat Colchester 1-0 in their cup game.

Last edited:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Taylor Perry made his Cheltenham debut with a start in their Carabao Cup game vs Bristol Rovers. Taylor played 66 minutes before being substituted. Taylor had an excellent game by all accounts making several decent runs and setting up a few chances. Cheltenham won 2-0

It’s fair to say the opposition where trying to get to grips with him and the Cheltenham fans have already seen his promise

View attachment 23142

View attachment 23141View attachment 23143

Ryan Giles wasn’t in the squad as a much changed Cardiff beat Sutton 3-2 in their Carabao Cup game.

Matija Sarkic was on the bench and an unused substitute as Blues beat Colchester 1-0 in their cup game.
Good to see that Taylor is getting such good plaudits

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cutrone’s loan now official. He and Joe Young have been added to the list in the OP

E947F7E5-F30E-4A4C-8F92-CFE53C918D10.jpeg

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea sorry. I am most definitely not ITK
@Oldgold Wolfcub That said, personally I’d be massively surprised if they’re paying all his wages plus a fee. They are a small club who have just been promoted. Supposedly their highest paid player was on £14k per week and their whole squad was earning c168k per week. Even with the jump to Serie A, I can’t see them paying c60-70k on one player.

Random fact, they’re one of only a handful of clubs who do not reside in a provincial capital city who have taken part in the top flight…. If that helps to describe their size a little.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@Oldgold Wolfcub That said, personally I’d be massively surprised if they’re paying all his wages plus a fee. They are a small club who have just been promoted. Supposedly their highest paid player was on £14k per week and their whole squad was earning c168k per week. Even with the jump to Serie A, I can’t see them paying c60-70k on one player.

Random fact, they’re one of only a handful of clubs who do not reside in a provincial capital city who have taken part in the top flight…. If that helps to describe their size a little.
Indeed. I've actually been to Empoli (or more accurately killed a bit of time there in a bar while changing trains). It's about 30km from Florence and has a population of less than 50k.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I totally agree with this logic but that does not stop another view being put even if it sounds illogical. I would have been delighted if the other version was true. I think its a very poor deal for us and the whole transfer deal has been handled appallingly from the start We might have just thrown 20+million down the drain.
Anyway thanks for confirming the above.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I totally agree with this logic but that does not stop another view being put even if it sounds illogical. I would have been delighted if the other version was true. I think its a very poor deal for us and the whole transfer deal has been handled appallingly from the start We might have just thrown 20+million down the drain.
Anyway thanks for confirming the above.
Well I have no way to confirm either but I’m sure that poster has posted in good faith based on what they’ve heard.

Potentially not a great deal for us but frankly saving 30k (or 60k) cannot be sniffed at. He’s likely to play (something he was never guaranteed at Fiorentina or Valencia and turned out to be the case) so if he has a good season for a struggling side having played a large portion of it then it could well turn out to be Rafa Mir esque and possibly give us some value back that we were otherwise waving ta-ra to. Let’s see… none of us have crystal balls

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I have no way to confirm either but I’m sure that poster has posted in good faith based on what they’ve heard.

Potentially not a great deal for us but frankly saving 30k (or 60k) cannot be sniffed at. He’s likely to play (something he was never guaranteed at Fiorentina or Valencia and turned out to be the case) so if he has a good season for a struggling side having played a large portion of it then it could well turn out to be Rafa Mir esque and possibly give us some value back that we were otherwise waving ta-ra to. Let’s see… none of us have crystal balls
You been peeking in the bogs again???

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

a french king once thought he was made of glass!

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yesterday…

Dongda He was an unused substitute as Beijing Guoan beat Changtun Yatai 2-1 in the Chinese Super League

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like another loan to monitor. Slowly sending the goalkeepers out which was inevitable given the quantity we have

9F645A9C-C049-44DD-8C5C-6BD26EBB4448.jpeg

Jackson had a curtailed loan at Frickley Athletic last season so this is two levels up

Last edited:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Corbeanu isn't on the sheet today at all?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Corbeanu isn't on the sheet today at all?
Nope. Some mixed messages as to why… some say they have the max of 5 loans in the squad (but I can only see 4), some say he hasn’t trained for some of the week (I can’t validate). Presume we’ll have to see what Darren Moore says in his press conference as there is some shock amongst the fans that he’s not involved

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Matija Sarkic played 90 mins and kept a clean sheet as Blues drew 0-0 at home to Stoke

Ryan Giles played 90 mins and got his 2nd assist in as many games as Cardiff won 2-0 away at Blackpool

Taylor Perry came on with 10mins left to make his 2nd Cheltenham appearance as his side lost 3-1 at home to Wycombe

Theo Corbeanu was absent from the squad as Sheff Wed beat Doncaster 2-0 at home. There was talk of his absence being down to the number of loanees in a squad however Sheff Wed only have 6 loans and one of those was injured so he should have been in the permitted 5

Renat Dadashov came on with 11 mins to play as Tondela lost 2-1 away to Vizela

Joe Young played 90 mins and kept a clean sheet as he made his debut for Runcorn Linnets who came out 2-0 winners in the other Merseyside derby vs Widnes

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Matija Sarkic played 90 mins and kept a clean sheet as Blues drew 0-0 at home to Stoke

Ryan Giles played 90 mins and got his 2nd assist in as many games as Cardiff won 2-0 away at Blackpool

Taylor Perry came on with 10mins left to make his 2nd Cheltenham appearance as his side lost 3-1 at home to Wycombe

Theo Corbeanu was absent from the squad as Sheff Wed beat Doncaster 2-0 at home. There was talk of his absence being down to the number of loanees in a squad however Sheff Wed only have 6 loans and one of those was injured so he should have been in the permitted 5

Renat Dadashov came on with 11 mins to play as Tondela lost 2-1 away to Vizela

Joe Young played 90 mins and kept a clean sheet as he made his debut for Runcorn Linnets who came out 2-0 winners in the other Merseyside derby vs Widnes
Loving your work

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Early days admitedly, but sounds like Ryan Giles is bossing it at Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom