Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loan Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you know what’s happened to Shabani @giantwolf - he didn’t feature or make the subs bench at all, maybe he’s back at Wolves?

I think he was only down to play in one match… that said I’m not sure on his situation. The other player they had on trial was announced as a signing yesterday but no idea if Shabani is on his way home or has an extended period

I will say though that they have to choose carefully which player they take (unless the intent is to buy) as they only have one over 21 loan left from us. Would you risk Shabani who has had two knee injuries in 18 months… after just a few days?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ki Jana Hoever made his first start for PSV in their 2-2 draw vs Cercle Bruge. Ki-Jana played the first 45 mins before a host of changes at half time in true pre season fashion

Ryan Giles also made his debut for Middlesbrough, playing the first 45 mins in their 5-0 win away at Bishop Auckland

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ryan Giles also made his debut for Middlesbrough, playing the first 45 mins in their 5-0 win away at Bishop Auckland
If the good Bishop had had another 10 clergy with him on the pitch, 'Boro wouldn't have found it so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom