Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lee Hughes Bankrupt

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Former West Bromwich Albion and Coventry City striker Lee Hughes has been declared bankrupt - according to the BBC .
Karma !

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She obviously didn’t carry on dancing for free.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Former West Bromwich Albion and Coventry City striker Lee Hughes has been declared bankrupt - according to the BBC .
Karma !
Dear Lee
I am prepared to start a fund that will provide you with a one way ticket to the back of beyond to ensure we never have to see your ugly face ever again and the family that you destroyed can have peace in their lives whilst you went around giving it the big un as though nothing happened.
You are scum in my view.Do one!!!!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a sad tale. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke

D

Deleted member 4023

Probably got out of paying what he really owes yet again.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a sad tale. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke
Sadly though, it most likely means that he has debts that he could not pay and therefore other parties are the ones who will be hit hardest.
I am astonished that someone who most likely earned a very good living has managed to fritter it all away.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This sum bags idiotic lifestyle should have been comfortable with his hefty wages, instead he has managed to run not only his own life (thankfully) but caused a domino effect that is going to impact on others as he can't pay his way.
The bloke really is a disgusting, vile, excuse for a human being.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He really is a ****, and I've met him Mao not making it up.

Murderer is incorrect as he didn't mean to kill, but coward is factually correct as he ran away then set up a meeting with his solicitors at the Manor hotel, to get his story straight, before handing himself in! ****

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it just me that thinks that we will be pick up the bills to pay him benefits when he is unable to gain employment?? Deep ****ing joy!

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it just me that thinks that we will be pick up the bills to pay him benefits when he is unable to gain employment?? Deep ****ing joy!
But the thought of effectively owning his **** is quite a compensation.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's sad that anyone has money problems and people shouldn't make jest at their situation...

...except at this living turd. What a lovely warm fuzzy feeling I'm experiencing right now. :D

E

E is for idiot.

He really is a ****, and I've met him Mao not making it up.

Murderer is incorrect as he didn't mean to kill, but coward is factually correct as he ran away then set up a meeting with his solicitors at the Manor hotel, to get his story straight, before handing himself in! ****

Manslaughtering coward. It's a shame them down the road don't hold him in such low regard too. Even for them it is disgusting that he still gets hero worship.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Couldn't be bestowed on a more deserving peraon. Low life.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing scummer of the highest order

He deserves to rot. Karma is a wonderful thing

CrazyCrane

Groupie
Reaction score
Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha ......sorry couldn't contain myself

Back
Top Bottom