Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lee Hughes Bankrupt

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manslaughtering coward. It's a shame them down the road don't hold him in such low regard too. Even for them it is disgusting that he still gets hero worship.
To be fair, I've spoken to Baggies who do think he's a ginger turd. It's interesting that someone so basic can be on the cusp of being a cult hero who'll never have to work or buy a pint again - their Bully - and then at the 11th hour utterly MESS IT UP. Oops.

- **** over your fans for the bright lights of Coventry

- Guarantee no career in media by being filmed being a drunk, thick yob

- Guarantee no career in anything by killing someone and acting like a coward.

It's all good though. Do you realise that this will be the last time we have to post about him or probably see him EVER again because he's taken this exquisite aged and cooked to perfection steak meal that was (somehow) his life, pulled down his own pants and inconceivably done a big wee all over it.

Shame he had to do it to someone else's life too. He may have time to dwell on that.

Bye Lee.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Hughes has always been morally bankrupt so being declared bankrupt fits the ****** perfectly! :)

E

E is for idiot.

To be fair, I've spoken to Baggies who do think he's a ginger turd. It's interesting that someone so basic can be on the cusp of being a cult hero who'll never have to work or buy a pint again - their Bully - and then at the 11th hour utterly MESS IT UP. Oops.

- **** over your fans for the bright lights of Coventry

- Guarantee no career in media by being filmed being a drunk, thick yob

- Guarantee no career in anything by killing someone and acting like a coward.

It's all good though. Do you realise that this will be the last time we have to post about him or probably see him EVER again because he's taken this exquisite aged and cooked to perfection steak meal that was (somehow) his life, pulled down his own pants and inconceivably done a big wee all over it.

Shame he had to do it to someone else's life too. He may have time to dwell on that.

Bye Lee.

I have too, but unfortunately they are in the minority. They still sing songs about him and that is almost as bad as the Villa fans dressing up as that woman who killed the Blues fan all those years ago. If Bully had done what Hughes did I wouldn't be singing about him anymore. It's reprehensible. Hughes is a disgusting person, it's not even because he is an ex Albion player, I always quite liked Bob Taylor even though he was one of theirs, it is just his actions as a human being that I can't stand.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should be outraged by this,

Here's a guy who after committing an awful crime and devastating a family long after his prison sentence ended was given a second chance in lower league football. A report by the BBC highlighted that L1-2 players - on average - earn £41-69000 so even if we disregard what he made before getting banged up what the **** has he done with it all?

He was given a second chance and instead of getting his head down and rebuilding he's wasted the lot.

The guy is offensively thick. ****.

Lyewolves

Groupie
Reaction score
He's turning out for Halesowen town now. Finally found his level

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He really is a ****, and I've met him Mao not making it up.

Murderer is incorrect as he didn't mean to kill, but coward is factually correct as he ran away then set up a meeting with his solicitors at the Manor hotel, to get his story straight, before handing himself in! ****

Lowest the very lowest form of life , I detest him and youre correct awful individual.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Port Vale away in L1 is always remembered for violence outside the ground but we sang/chanted his ass off the field that day. The amount of abuse he got all the time he was on affected the whole Vale team and so he was subbed. Whoop whoop.

He still walked off holding up both hands saying 1-5.

The Albion fans who class him as a hero only do so because they know he winds us up.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He still walked off holding up both hands saying 1-5.

The Albion fans who class him as a hero only do so because they know he winds us up.
Which is ironic because he's being financially 'wound up' now.
Ouch, I'm here all week.

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just who the hell designed this season! They've gone a bit too far now because I'm sure it's all some elaborate wum. Can't be this good can it?

Right. Wolves have just come off the back of a laughable season where they spent money on a load of dross, appointed two garbage head coaches and are being ridiculed by the press and many of their own fans because of their relationship with the world's top football agent. What to do, what to do...

OK. Let's give them a Champions League level coach. That will help.
And....how about a world class, 20 year old midfielder called Ruben Neves?
Now, let's pull in an obscure striker from Saudi and make him the only striker signing...
but, but, the fans will melt down if we do that
Yes. That's part of the fun. We'll make him top scorer in the league for a bit.
OK. Style of football.....let's go for something between 1972 Brazil and 1990's Italy
But they don't have the defence for that!
Fair enough. We'll turn their bang average Championship midfielder in to Franco Baresi. Problem solved.
We'll have them destroy Aston Villa. Completely play them off the park.
We'll have them go down to 10 men but come back to win in injury time against Bristol City.
Let's get the striker who demanded to leave under the old regime to practically crawl on his hands and knees to come back.
The fans aren't going to buy this you know. It's too good to be true. Wolves can't go from being crap to brilliant so quickly
Yes. You have a point. They'll smell a rat. OK, let's get some other clubs to complain about Wolves, you know, just to spice things up.
Then let's have them lose at Villa Park so they think it's all going wrong...
....but, within the space of 3 days, their gap at the top will be restored - we'll do this just for lols.
Anything else? Still think this is all a bit far fetched you know!
Hmmmm. Let's send WBA down with an absolutely abject team and a joke manager.
Nope. They won't buy it. It's too good to be true. They'll know we're taking the **** for sure if we do that.
Nah. In for a penny in for a pound. Let's try and send Stoke down as well.
Too far!
Oh, let's make Lee Hughes bankrupt as well
Stop it now!!!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Port Vale away in L1 is always remembered for violence outside the ground but we sang/chanted his ass off the field that day. The amount of abuse he got all the time he was on affected the whole Vale team and so he was subbed. Whoop whoop.

For that game alone, I won't ever hear a bad word said about Leigh Griffiths!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Judgement does not sleep. There is more to come for him that will make this look like a blessing.

Still revered by West Brom fans on the home terraces, where he often sits, which just about sums the entire club up. They are a disaster waiting to happen.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Magic Day. Abiding memory Leigh Griffiths rubbing it in doing Hughes silly celebration when he scored. Such moments can't be bought.

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought this was another Steve Bruce thread when I saw the title

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He signed and put everything in his mums name apparently so he still has all the nice things with no debt

(Source Worcester player before he left for Halesowen)

1965Wolf

There is every reason to dislike Lee Hughes.

However, I find this revelling in his financial situation extremely distasteful. It is no doubt completely his own fault that he is in this position, but kicking a man when he is down - whoever it is- doesn’t sit right with me.

I await being shot down!!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

However, I find this revelling in his financial situation extremely distasteful. It is no doubt completely his own fault that he is in this position, but kicking a man when he is down - whoever it is- doesn’t sit right with me.

I'll tell you what doesn't sit right with me. Somebody leaving another human being to die when he could have done something to save that persons life. He is a coward who ran away.

He is scum, an oxygen thief pure and simple and a disgrace to the human race. Some people dont deserve any sympathy whatever the situation. The mongrel dog that is Lee Hughes falls into that category. A vile, vile excuse for a human being.

E

E is for idiot.

I'll tell you what doesn't sit right with me. Somebody leaving another human being to die when he could have done something to save that persons life. He is a coward who ran away.

He is scum, an oxygen thief pure and simple and a disgrace to the human race. Some people dont deserve any sympathy whatever the situation. The mongrel dog that is Lee Hughes falls into that category. A vile, vile excuse for a human being.

If I could like this a million times I would.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
would it help Hughes if a contingent of wolves fans went to Halesowen town to sing him a few select wolves songs to help him remember
what a big w***** he really is

1965Wolf

I wasn’t in the least defending Hughes. I was questioning the delight expressed by some at his downfall. That is a very different thing.

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Are you his agent?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn’t in the least defending Hughes. I was questioning the delight expressed by some at his downfall. That is a very different thing.

I don't see it tbh. You are basically giving a bloke like Hughes pity and he really doesnt deserve it. Who cares if he is having it tough. He has done nothing to deserve any kind of sympathy. I hope people keep kicking him while he is down tbh. He is an awful person.

1965Wolf

I don't see it tbh. You are basically giving a bloke like Hughes pity and he really doesnt deserve it. Who cares if he is having it tough. He has done nothing to deserve any kind of sympathy. I hope people keep kicking him while he is down tbh. He is an awful person.
I am not expressing pity at all.

If you read my posts again, you will see that I criticising the delight which you and others are showing at his current situation. That has nothing to do with pity.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
tbh . i am over the moon in his downfall

JuliusCaesar

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I am not expressing pity at all.

If you read my posts again, you will see that I criticising the delight which you and others are showing at his current situation. That has nothing to do with pity.
Personally, I do take great delight when bad things happen to bad people. Can't help it and not ashamed of it.

You know when a bullfighter is gored to death by a bull? I'm smiling a big smile and it lifts my day.

Lee Hughes going bankrupt has delighted me. If Villa end up in the playoffs, lose to M'boro and end up with a points deduction next season for a FFP breach, that would delight me too.

Back
Top Bottom