Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Last 8 games

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Our performances have been of high quality according to Connor.
Utter and complete $$$$ing $$$$$$$$ you deluded $$$$ing idiot.

M

Metro Wolf 2007

Our new Head Coach speaks again - it would be funny if it was happening to another club.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing that is even worse than what you are saying is the excuses some are making. McConnorthy has been part of the set up here for ages and is a large part of why our squad is now so poor.
Only when this club starts to face the truth will we have a chance of turning things round.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
the sooner the whole graft over craft philosophy is removed the better, its a cancer running through the whole club.

the graft part should be a given not something to base your game around.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only a pig headed, deluded and arrogant man would say what he's been saying over the past few weeks. My earlier feelings of sympathy for him have long since gone. Now he simply angers me with his Moxey-esque bull$$$$.

B

Batman

Only a pig headed, deluded and arrogant man would say what he's been saying over the past few weeks. My earlier feelings of sympathy for him have long since gone. Now he simply angers me with his Moxey-esque bull$$$$.[/QUOTE]

Spot on ice cream head. The whole club reeks of you can't touch us, jobs for the boys mentality. Hopefully the little protest and joke of an appreciation lap have started to put an end to this

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the sooner the whole graft over craft philosophy is removed the better, its a cancer running through the whole club.

Edwards being the prime example he offers nothing to the team but graft. He was gash again today but I bet he starts next week and Milijas doesn't get a look in

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've not set a new record for home goals conceeded - we've simply matched Derby County on 43. Wonder if they'll try and put a positive spin on that.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly. Working hard is a prerequisite for any pro football team and not something that you should claim extra credit for.

It's what you're supposed to do.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he genuinely believes we have been playing well it really exposes the complacency running through the club. He's talking things up so he can keep his job, the players are talking things up so that TC stays and keeps them in work. It's all so incestuous it's frightening. I just hope SM is keeping in the background for a reason and come Monday week he fires JM and TC and initiates a complete overhaul of the club from boardroom down.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I miss McCarthy's honesty.

T

TommyWilms

I entirely agree. Barcelona are perhaps the hardest working team when they don't have the ball but they don't settle for that. Our style hasn't evolved since the mid 90's and that is part of the reason of our failure on the pitch.

H

Henry's Tackle

Don't be such a bunch of disrespectful $$$$$$$s. It's clear the guy is out of his depth, but he has been forced into this position. Yet you're throwing your toys out of the pram because of something he has said in an interview.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

If he genuinely believes we have been playing well it really exposes the complacency running through the club. He's talking things up so he can keep his job, the players are talking things up so that TC stays and keeps them in work. It's all so incestuous it's frightening. I just hope SM is keeping in the background for a reason and come Monday week he fires JM and TC and initiates a complete overhaul of the club from boardroom down.

He has too.

He wouldn't put up with it in any other business I'm sure.

B

Bankswolf II

Don't be such a bunch of disrespectful $$$$$$$s. It's clear the guy is out of his depth, but he has been forced into this position. Yet you're throwing your toys out of the pram because of something he has said in an interview.

Yet he hasnt been forced to pick up the wage slip for the past 13 weeks?? If you believe he is still a rabbit caught in headlights then you're just as deluded as Connor is, he could leave whenever he wants instead he tries to spin every lucky point we win as examples of his brilliant managing

Where the hell have these improvements come from, everyone looks terrible now even Fletcher isnt pulling his weight and looks disinterested, the only people who like Connor are those who are getting something out of him being here, I question what apperence fee Edwards, Stearman and Ward are on because they are $$$$ing rolling in the money with No Clue Connor in charge

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It must be well hard to be forced into a job that pays half a million quid for 13 games my heart bleeds for him

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Forced??? How was 500K for 13 games being forced? He maybe felt obliged but he still could have said no. If he didn't actually try to make out he's doing a great job just maybe he would get some respect.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem is the total and longstanding lack of quality from passing to defending to ball control to crossing to shooting to running into space. Woeful in all those departments today.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe he's having a breakdown, he certainly seems to have lost the plot...

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Not the brightest button me thinks. Please can we have a bright button.

B

Batman

Hopefully the songs directed at Morgan and Moxey today have proved to them that we've not forgotten the balls up they made of everything and that we won't accept the same again (TC)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sooner the better Connor clears off!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Lets all tow the party line eh Henry!:rolleyes:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terry Connor Black and Gold Army next season.

The sense on Boxing Day away to Barnsley will be immense.

B

Batman

Terry Connor Black and Gold Army next season.

The sense on Boxing Day away to Barnsley will be immense.

If he gets the job SC91 he won't make it to boxing day. Mid October at the very latest before we have to go through the manager chase again.

Unfortunatly this time we wouldn't even be looking at the managers we are now (Holloway, Ferguson, Bruce) in mid October the only people we will have applying are the likes of Phil Brown and Billy Davies

W

wanderer24

Although I agree with the sentiment apparantly you can't use cancer out of context........the pc police don't like it.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Tell that to Milijas, O'Hara, Johnson and a number of our other technically superior players who quite simply don't give a rats $$$$. And the fact that some players lack this basic prerequisite to being a professional footballer is why players like Edwards, Ward and Berra are so valued by managers.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell that to Milijas, O'Hara, Johnson and a number of our other technically superior players who quite simply don't give a rats $$$$. And the fact that some players lack this basic prerequisite to being a professional footballer is why players like Edwards, Ward and Berra are so valued by managers.

By managers you mean Mick and Connor? Lets see how many clubs come calling for them once the season ends

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

By managers you mean Mick and Connor? Lets see how many clubs come calling for them once the season ends

And that's why no-one has come to take Milijas, O'Hara or Johnson off us - managers know that it takes more than just technical ability to make a footballer.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although I agree with the sentiment apparantly you can't use cancer out of context........the pc police don't like it.

Then the PC police should educate themselves on all the definitions of cancer.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I completely agree with you - that craft over graft and the 'we're an honest, hard-working lot' mentality is the mysterious Wolves DNA that JM waffles on about.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a central point. There is no sign that the board are even close to understanding that it is the underlying football philosophy of the club that is the problem. They are still stuck in the same way of thinking that hard work solves all problems.

Back
Top Bottom