Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

John McGinn

Could John McGinn do a job for us?

• Total voters

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been quite impressed with this guy for Villa.
I'd take him knowing the amount of games weve got coming up.
Anyone agree/disagree?

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’d ‘take’ him?

Think it would take 30-35 mill to ‘take’ him.
Yes I'd 'take' him. Like others would 'take' Felix or Ronaldo. It would be a lot more realistic to 'take' him, than 'take' them.

Justawolf

Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary about him, looks good in the championship but certainly not worth risking £25m+. We can and will do better imo

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like him, Grealish gets all the plaudits, but I think he’s far better. Not sure he’s top 6 quality though, which is what we’ll need to progress, so it’s a no from me.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's pretty good but at the moment he'd come in and be our fourth choice central midfielder. So wouldn't be worth the money he'd cost. Let's see how he gets on in the Premier League.

I'd expect Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker to absolutely wipe the floor with Grealish, McGinn and Hourihane.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There seems to be an obsession with the Villa on here and it makes us look ridiculous.
I don't think the wider footballing world really cares what goes on on Molineux Mix and even if they do, show me a club forum where there isn't threads about their rivals?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Decent player, but doesn't improve the squad massively so I would pass unless the price is low which it won't be.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he better than neves dendoncker or moutinho?

Nope - move on.

We don’t need another centre mid who will sit in, we need a creative player .

Wilson a much better option but did seem the occasion got to him a bit yesterday

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Villa team didn’t win the league, they weren’t chasing for auto promotion, they went on the run of a lifetime finishing 5th.

They have a few nice players & loans but they’re not that good.
Exactly. They are this seasons Fulham.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time will tell of the quality of Villas players. They have many loanees that I expect they will be reticent to lose any more players and will instead be looking to spend to fill the gaps. I don't know their team well enough, but I suspect next season will be ... interesting...

Regards McQuim....
Not sure he would make the squad ahead of João, Ruben, Donk and ?MGW would he???

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Geez! The Villa are gash. Even Greasy was poor yesterday and had Derby bothered turning up for more than ten minutes, they'd have got a shoeing.

T

tin hat capitan

taking away all the other variables, hes not the type of player we'll be looking at imo

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually though the standout player was Mason Bennett. I was actually thinking to myself that he could easily be converted into a RWB.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
No thanks. Who would he replace in our midfield?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could debate this until the cow's come home, but the fact is Villa have been promoted to the PL and he won't be going anywhere.
Same with Jack Grealish so let's move on.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Why would we even consider this, he's a good player but I can't see us improving by adding him and dropping any one of our boys. When would we use him to give our midfield a rest - early rounds of the Europa, League Cup and injuries?
Boat that.

boyceywolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Needs to learn to look up and will be booked every week in the Premier League

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
There seems to be an obsession with the Villa on here and it makes us look ridiculous.
Not obsessed with Villa. We’re just obsessed with football and need something to talk **** about until we:
  • Buy somebody
  • Release the new kit
  • Release stadium plans
  • Fixtures come out
  • Something of interest happens
In the meantime, get used to inconsequential chat and try not to get too :mad:

Back
Top Bottom