Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is the Torino away leg televised anywhere?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Word of warning re: Premier Sports. I used to subscribe when they had the NRL rights, that was supposed to be a rolling monthly contract, but had a right game cancelling with them. Did it through the app first, then it renewed, sent them numerous emails, non acknowledged, phoned them with just a load of waffle about how they couldn’t do anything, cancelled, but still got charged again the next month. Never got it back either despite chasing it. Heard lots of other people have similar problems with them. Make sure you screenshot your responses.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed, I’m in Cornwall then & I doubt I’ll be able find a pub with Premiere Sport.

Hoping BT swoop in.
Newquay, Walkabout has it mate
Premier sports 1 & 2
Watched the away leg against Pyunik there
So just find your nearest Walkabout

epic

Groupie
Reaction score
Tried to record the Pyunik game at Molineux to watch again on Friday night on Freesports (a subsidary of Premier Sports) - ended up with about 50 minutes of Masters Snooker and only 80 minutes of the Wolves game !!

Middlesex Mixer

Groupie
Reaction score
Tried to record the Pyunik game at Molineux to watch again on Friday night on Freesports (a subsidary of Premier Sports) - ended up with about 50 minutes of Masters Snooker and only 80 minutes of the Wolves game !!

I did exactly the same. Enjoyed the first three goals and was expecting Jota’s amazing fourth when the dreaded blue screen appeared with “End of Recording” message!!

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Same here

jeb01

Reaction score
Neither of the Torino games currently scheduled on either Sky or BT Sports, and I suspect neither will now show the games.
Might be on a pay per view channel but nothing about this on the club website.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neither of the Torino games currently scheduled on either Sky or BT Sports, and I suspect neither will now show the games.
Might be on a pay per view channel but nothing about this on the club website.

Patience my friend, the game will be announced in the next couple of days.
IMHO it will be shown on Premier Sports again, if not it will be BT.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
I'm sure it wasn't my imagination that Wolves TV showed the Pyunik away leg for a fiver and those in the UK could watch it. (It was essentially the Premier Sports stream, viewed on the Wolves website).

The home tie was International viewers only, but I could've sworn the away leg was for all to watch

Edit: yes that was right. Same again for Torino?

Screenshot_2019-08-19-05-12-57-896_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4309

You might find somewhere. I watched the Pyunik away game on Premier Sports in a rugby club in Tenby.

What was the name of the pub my mate. I'm in tenby this Friday for 10 nights. Cant wait

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Group stage will be on DAZN .. can't wait.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tweeted Premier Sports and they replied saying should have news today

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What was the name of the pub my mate. I'm in tenby this Friday for 10 nights. Cant wait
Tenby United Rugby Club. It’s close to the town centre and they were very accommodating to us. We stumbled upon it, we were in Tenby for the day for a boat trip, saw a door and sign in the town walls and thought we’d ask. It was sound.

There’s a small bar area where the locals congregate and a big function room with a huge screen that they show sports on.

I love Pembrokeshire, some beautiful places around Tenby. I hope you get the good weather that we did! Have a good one!

W

wolvesultra

Did the same! ****ing stupid snooker

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both legs on Premier Sports
All Lives | Premier Sports

premsp.png

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Snap

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patience my friend, the game will be announced in the next couple of days.
IMHO it will be shown on Premier Sports again, if not it will be BT.

As I predicted yesterday both legs are now confirmed to be shown on Premier Sports with the first leg starting on Thursday at 7:55 pm.
COYW!!! :):):):):)

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone who subscribed to Premier Sports and have another month's money about to come out, if you choose "Account Cancellation" on the Contact Us form, it gives you an offer to carry on for £4.99 for the next three months.

I'm unsure if that means you'll be able to cancel after the first month though. The email confirmation I got when taking that offer up, said:

"I would like to inform you that the price will revert back to normal rate after the discounted offer (in November 2019) unless cancellation notice is given which is 5 working days prior to next payment date."

So I'm unsure. Thought I'd put it out there though. It's only £3 extra than a normal priced extra month worst case scenario.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone who subscribed to Premier Sports and have another month's money about to come out, if you choose "Account Cancellation" on the Contact Us form, it gives you an offer to carry on for £4.99 for the next three months.

I'm unsure if that means you'll be able to cancel after the first month though. The email confirmation I got when taking that offer up, said:

"I would like to inform you that the price will revert back to normal rate after the discounted offer (in November 2019) unless cancellation notice is given which is 5 working days prior to next payment date."

So I'm unsure. Thought I'd put it out there though. It's only £3 extra than a normal priced extra month worst case scenario.

It still does not show on our TV MENU, (we have Virgin TV). How do I access it?

F

Flynn

I phoned them up this afternoon to cancel and they offered me £2.50 a month for the next three months.

I still cancelled. :D

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got it now for £9 per month by phoning Virgin Media. You give 30. Days notice of cancellation.

D

Deleted member 4453

Anyone know places around Walsall/Cannock this may be on?

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
im stupid i paid 89 quid for a full year - ah well i could get used to watching MLS

Me too mate, although as well as the 6 qualifying matches I have also enjoyed watching the NASCAR racing!! :);)

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves website is doing the away leg again for a fiver.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone used the premier sports app, is it any good? I have bt so dont have a channel for it like sky

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For anyone in Italy (maybe Turin without a ticket) it's on TV8 a free channel of Sky. It's also on Sky Sport 1 and Sky Go which are pay channels.

J

jasmith

So much for starting at 19:45.... Soooo glad I actually paid for a stream this time!

Back
Top Bottom