Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is the Torino away leg televised anywhere?

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
some mixers have said they think it will be on BT Sport, but there is nothing in next week's Radio Times.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
some mixers have said they think it will be on BT Sport, but there is nothing in next week's Radio Times.
I suppose the RT schedules were printed ahead of the game being confirmed

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, do Premier Sport just negotiate on a game by game basis?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So, do Premier Sport just negotiate on a game by game basis?

Had this conversation elsewhere and I think the conclusion is that although BT bought the rights to the Europa League, that was Group stages onwards, the qualifying rounds aren't sold off as a block but individually bid for when the fixtures come out. (I think)

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just for these qualifiers I think

Bt sport cover games from the group stages onwards afaik

BT sport have the broadcast rights to show all UEFA CL & EL matches in the UK - they can then sell them on to certain "accredited" broadcasters if they dont want to show the game.
Premier sports bought the rights for the last 2 rounds from BT.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BT only have the rights from the Europa League group stages onwards. The qualifying rounds are sold on a game-by-game basis by the home team. This is why the confirmation only tends to come in the last 48 hours or so before the game.

Last edited:

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bt showed Burnley pre group stage. They could have bid for our games.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
BT have exclusive UK rights to "all" UEFA CL & EL matches with sale options - they can sell to other "UEFA accredited " broadcasters (sky, ITV, premier sport etc)
Premier bought the UK rights from BT not UEFA or Wolves

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be on somewhere. People just need to wait. The last two rounds were only confirmed in the days before the first leg.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would tell you exactly where to find it, however some power crazed mod will probably threaten to ban me for answering a question from a fellow Wolves fan on a Wolves forum about where we can watch our team, Wolves, on television.

Let’s just stick to talking about Villa. Oh wait, that’s not allowed either.

Non stop VAR chat for 9 months it is then!

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BT have exclusive UK rights to "all" UEFA CL & EL matches with sale options - they can sell to other "UEFA accredited " broadcasters (sky, ITV, premier sport etc)
Premier bought the UK rights from BT not UEFA or Wolves

Doesn’t matter how many times you post this in the thread it isn’t true :D

B

BDWN_Wolf

Usually LiveOnSat give a clue, like they did with the last away leg before Premier bought the rights. Currently there is no listing, which is a little worrying, but I can't believe there will not be

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well there are 6 champions league qualifiers on BT on Tuesday and Wednesday, so if you want to watch LASK v Club Brugge your dreams have been answered, no Europa games on the schedule yet, you can watch some baseball though

S

Southbank Ebanks

I’m sure Spiers tweeted on Thursday night it was likely to be; away leg live on premier sports and home leg live on BT. Although nothing was confirmed.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would tell you exactly where to find it, however some power crazed mod will probably threaten to ban me for answering a question from a fellow Wolves fan on a Wolves forum about where we can watch our team, Wolves, on television.

Let’s just stick to talking about Villa. Oh wait, that’s not allowed either.

Non stop VAR chat for 9 months it is then!

I know where to watch it :)

I ****ing hate vile and I'll talk forever on why I do :)

You can stick VAR up your **** as far as I'm concerned :)

Great post made me laugh.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure BT are doing their best to try and find a Liverpool under 12’s 5-a-side game on at the same time so that they can fob us off to Premier.
Thats because Liverpool fans will start a petition if under 12s game isnt on. Would be so unfair if media didnt talk about Liverpool forever.

Back to thread. I hear BT are showing it.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Work away day and night out on Thursday. Will be watching on my phone from wherever we're having dinner...

M

Mr Wolf

Disappointed, I’m in Cornwall then & I doubt I’ll be able find a pub with Premiere Sport.

Hoping BT swoop in.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I took a 30 day Premier Sports sub out for the first time for the Pyunic match - do you have to cancel it if you don't want it any more?

I read the t&c's (quite a novel idea for me) and IIRC it said cancel by phone and you have to give them 5 working days. They will roll it over if you don't

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a related note,a I've heard the RMT strike means I can't get back to Stockport after the Burnley game until 9.15 pm. Is this true?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I took a 30 day Premier Sports sub out for the first time for the Pyunic match - do you have to cancel it if you don't want it any more?

If it’s the online premier player you can cancel it in your online account.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You might find somewhere. I watched the Pyunik away game on Premier Sports in a rugby club in Tenby.

Back
Top Bottom