Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utter scum Barton strikes again....

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder what his wife and teenage kids think of the nonsense he comes out with?
Think?…….are they even allowed to think or criticize?
Many times guys like him rule the house by verbal intimidation.

I suspect that he’s got some kind personality disorder or something……and there but for the love of God go I.
(I’m shallow…..I’d rather the love of Blake Lively than God :) ).

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just seen the latest brilliant law change. Ball people (?) can't give the ball to a player, only replace it on a cone. This is because of our one in the FA Cup apparently and Mark Robins' reaction. I'm not clear if that means that they can grab any out of play ball and saunter off to a cone, maybe they have to leave it alone until a player takes one of their cone?

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Got a message last week from a friend of the family (who I met for the first time at my Grandad's funeral a few weeks back) to say that there were 2 tickets going spare in his group for the Luton game, and did my son and I want them. My son's incredibly excited to be going to his first Wolves game in a few weeks time!

Need to sort out a hotel now, so I can have a few pre and post-match beers!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the latest brilliant law change. Ball people (?) can't give the ball to a player, only replace it on a cone. This is because of our one in the FA Cup apparently and Mark Robins' reaction. I'm not clear if that means that they can grab any out of play ball and saunter off to a cone, maybe they have to leave it alone until a player takes one of their cone?
What year did we stop calling them ballboys? Was it the same year that linesmen became assistant referees?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What year did we stop calling them ballboys? Was it the same year that linesmen became assistant referees?

They're called ball assistants I believe. Mainly because many clubs have female academies to pick them from as well nowadays.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think?…….are they even allowed to think or criticize?
Many times guys like him rule the house by verbal intimidation.

I suspect that he’s got some kind personality disorder or something……and there but for the love of God go I.
(I’m shallow…..I’d rather the love of Blake Lively than God :) ).
she’s in a film called The Shallows which is awful but she makes it watchable considering she spends the whole of it in a bikini and a wetsuit

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone refresh my failing memory but were we in a similar position 2 years ago under Lage to where we are now? I seem to remember then talking about Europe then it all fell away? Where there injuries then or was it something else?

Beowulf

Reaction score
Mini rant and it's a grammar rant . Is anyone else fed up of (especially football) commentators, ex professional footballers and experts that consistentently get basic grammar wrong? Seems like the word those, does not exist in their vocab along with others such as of instead of have as in should of instead of should have....I just can't unhear it and it does my swede.

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know what Lopetegui is up to ?
Still in Wolverhampton ?

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why do they keep getting Troy Deeny on Talksport? I've got carrots with more intelligence and charisma in my fridge.
He's not too bad. Darren Bent talks too fast, though. Peterborough chairman Darragh MacAnthony has been on a few shows this week, and he's been great.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do they keep getting Troy Deeny on Talksport? I've got carrots with more intelligence and charisma in my fridge.
Interesting how different people see things. I listen to the show on my drive home every afternoon/evening and I thought Troy was quire good (for a relative radio novice).

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Premier League Mornings Live is in Nashville this weekend, where I live . . .

There'll be a meetup of local and travelling Wolves fans in a bar this afternoon (Friday), and then thousands of folks standing in an outdoor park downtown Saturday watching all the Prem matches on seperate big screens, followed by a meet and greet with some "Wolves staff" and the possibility of a former player in same said bar Saturday after the match.

The downtown park, and the bar, are right in the thickest bit of the tourist district that any locals with any sense stay far away from at all times. Parking, if possible, will be ~$30 for a couple of hours as well, though I might be able to do it a bit cheaper with some forethought, luck, and a bit of extra walking.

It would be nice to know which "Wolves staff", and which possible former player, might be in attendance. Anybody have any ideas?

My broken foot and I don't fancy standing up outside for a couple hours among thousands of folks, and I'm more likely to watch from the comfort of home, but it might be nice to try either of the Friday or after-match meet-and-greets, especially if I had any idea of who might be there ... also, has anybody on this side of the pond done one of these Prem League Mornings Live thingies and have anything to report?

Cheers!
Dave

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn't Johnstone supposed to be an upgrade on Sa according to a few....

Sa has his moments with his feet but is a excellent keeper in reality especially for the fee we paid.....Your keeper doing well is normally the difference for clubs in 3 or 4 places in the league...Sa was the reason we finished 10th under Bruno Lage.....The main reason Villa are 4th is down to Martinez mainly, you only have to watch them to see....with an average keeper they would be 8/9th....

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jude Bellingham, Phil Foden, Harry Kane, Bakayo Saka, Declan Rice, Cole Palmer, Jack Grealish, Ollie Watkins, Kobbie Mainoo. And we have a manager for whom risk is to add an extra half teaspoonful of sugar to his corn flakes on a groggy morning.

It's like a sick joke, really is.

Back
Top Bottom