Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm disappointed to see that we are in the bottom 3 again! (Latest Premier League table on BBC Football) and worse than that actually bottom. I'm comforted by the fact that Spurs are also in the relegation zone and Man City are only mid table with Luton above them at present. I see Arsenal have continued their early season form from last year and sit on top of the pile. I know it's early days but if we don't pull our finger out we may find this lowly position affects morale?
Woolwich Arsenal they should be and down there at rock bottom :tearsofjoy:

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any decent football podcasts?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the most random football shirt of the summer?
In the duty free at Birmingham yesterday evening there was a guy wearing a Locomotive Moscow top. Fairly controversial nation to wear a top from!

(Ps, just looked out of the window at the pool for first time and first thing I see is a man u towel....vomit)

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the moment there seems to be a lot of

I have something to say that doesn't require its own thread, but I'll start one anyway

I should probably has posted this on a new thread

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Match of the day is absolutely unwatchable these days. Not watched it in a while but thought I'd catch up this morning as first day of the season.
Alan shearer in a pilot hat to begin the show. Gary lineker and Micah Richards with their **** OTT laugh they do. Their egos were kind enough to allow the showing of a few football highlights in-between their **** jokes and BANTER. But not that much.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Match of the day is absolutely unwatchable these days. Not watched it in a while but thought I'd catch up this morning as first day of the season.
Alan shearer in a pilot hat to begin the show. Gary lineker and Micah Richards with their **** OTT laugh they do. Their egos were kind enough to allow the showing of a few football highlights in-between their **** jokes and BANTER. But not that much.
I don’t mind Shearer, happy to have a laugh at himself. Richards never does any bloody punditry, just tries to turn it into a panel show.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Quite like Micah Richards to be fair , just seems a genuine down to earth guy . Proper happy guy.

I find it very hard to dislike someone who really seems happy in life

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Quite like Micah Richards to be fair , just seems a genuine down to earth guy . Proper happy guy.

I find it very hard to dislike someone who really seems happy in life
think he was a bit of light relief when he first started his punditry but now he is just fulfilling the role of court jester.
Gary: makes a cringe obvious joke at richards expense
Michah: HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHHAAAA
Shearer: Big Meeks
Micah: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Football highlights
Rinse and repeat in the same form X10

Had to skip the analysis after the first few games was insufferable

Sky getting just as bad. Have seen on Twitter, Carragher and Neville playing american football with JJ Watt on the burnley sideline FFS. full in the knowledge it will be clipped up and put on twitter within minutes. Disneyfication of football is coming to a screen near you soon...

CologneWolf

Reaction score
I use the OneFootball app to get my info on who is playing when, line-ups, scores etc. and recently the news feed is filled with articles from the Saudi league or results from cup games over there. And I don’t give a ****.(yes,I intent to change my settings)

It will be another flash in the pan like china was. Saudi football is irrelevant. But it had got me reflecting upon the failed superleague proposal a few years back. It was insane!

And now I wished it had gone ahead. Not because I was interested in top clubs playing eachother with regularity but it could have given the game in England a much needed reset. We could have turfed the deserters from the league system and revamped the FA so a more balanced fairer competition could be achieved. No doubt it would eventually be corrupted sooner rather than later.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lineker only has about 6 questions to ask and has been repeating the same ones for about 20 years on MOTD. For this he's paid an astronomical amount of tax payers cash. He must have something incriminating on the D.G. to do very little and get paid so much. Thinking about it Mike Dean should have gone there instead of Sky him and Lineker together would have been the dream team.

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb itinerary.
There's a pub in Leicester that's dedicated to Partizan Belgrade.
I stumbled across it last season, hic !
I like somat different....honved got relegated'last season so it's the Hungarian championship....our kids got a wedding in Serbia so it's fell into place around the wedding as such..... ferencvaros is a European game....need a membership to get in that one but will get round it....with a bit of luck ..

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like somat different....honved got relegated'last season so it's the Hungarian championship....our kids got a wedding in Serbia so it's fell into place around the wedding as such..... ferencvaros is a European game....need a membership to get in that one but will get round it....with a bit of luck ..
Sounds good mate. We did Fenerbahce after our Europa game in Istanbul; to say it was crazy was an under statement !
Havn't seen Ferencvaros since our trip to the UEFA final in 72.
Enjoy, sounds like a fun time.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
think he was a bit of light relief when he first started his punditry but now he is just fulfilling the role of court jester.
Football highlights
Rinse and repeat in the same form X10

Had to skip the analysis after the first few games was insufferable

Sky getting just as bad. Have seen on Twitter, Carragher and Neville playing american football with JJ Watt on the burnley sideline FFS. full in the knowledge it will be clipped up and put on twitter within minutes. Disneyfication of football is coming to a screen near you soon...

Yep Sky getting as bad. Dare they ever give you some actual insight for the ~£100 a month

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb itinerary.
There's a pub in Leicester that's dedicated to Partizan Belgrade.
I stumbled across it last season, hic !
Quite a few places dedicated to Turkish teams in London. The general advice though is steer clear if you aren't Turkish.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were due to get new Season Ticket Smart Cards this season. Nothings come throuigh for me yet. Anybody had one?

Kennedy

Reaction score
I thought we were due to get new Season Ticket Smart Cards this season. Nothings come throuigh for me yet. Anybody had one?
I've had mine a few weeks, you get a crappy charger and a wooly hat Inna little presentation box.
#spoileralert

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Half time 'entertainment' at Old Trafford, absolutely embarrassing example of modern football.

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I used to be able to manage my family season tickets from my account and now I can't, out at least I can no longer find any links.

Has anyone got any idea what changes were made to take away a useful feature?

Thanks in advance.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I used to be able to manage my family season tickets from my account and now I can't, out at least I can no longer find any links.

Has anyone got any idea what changes were made to take away a useful feature?

Thanks in advance.
Think the answer is you can't. If you want Blackpool tickets everyone has to log in separately (if they can) or ring the TO. See

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Edit: or reading the edited reply, maybe you can! I'm trying....

Seems maybe possible if they allow you to manage their tickets and not just assign. However everyone needs a separate login, which I'm struggling with in my family!

Last edited:

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think the answer is you can't. If you want Blackpool tickets everyone has to log in separately (if they can) or ring the TO. See

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Edit: or reading the edited reply, maybe you can! I'm trying....

Seems maybe possible if they allow you to manage their tickets and not just assign. However everyone needs a separate login, which I'm struggling with in my family!
It’s an absolute shambles. Do they not test these things before they release them?
The fact you can’t buy your own child’s ticket without going through a right rigmarole is ridiculous. :mad:

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
It’s an absolute shambles. Do they not test these things before they release them?
The fact you can’t buy your own child’s ticket without going through a right rigmarole is ridiculous. :mad:
Yes, at the time my son didn't have his own email, so I have two accounts with the same email. Now I literally can't log in as him. There must be a solution (other than fan services), but I can't find it!

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Keane who was a world class player must be doing it for the money and nothing else surrounded by such dross.

A new show called 'SCENES' in the first ep where a youtuber from London called 'Specs Gonzalez' who is an arsenal fan wearing a burnley shirt racing carragher across Turf Moor. Yep.
110% BANTER and OTT laughs from neville and carragher as their voices get higher and higher as it goes on. has to be seen to be believed.

Back
Top Bottom