Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Holidays...

S

ShropshireLad

OK, for a bit of light relief, where are we all going for a holiday this summer? Some of us might even discover that we're going to the same place at the same time! :)

I'm off to Suffolk for a week by the sea starting tomorrow and Venice for a week at the end of September.

D

Deleted member 4456

Instead of a holiday as such, I plan to take in a couple of Europa League away legs. I don't have the time to take a week or two away this year, unfortunately. Fingers crossed we get somewhere nice in the next round or two.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Venice. Just come back from Malaga. Glamping in Barmouth second week September and off to Tenerife in Oct or Nov

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just returned from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, great holiday and definitely going back in the near future.

Also wore my Wolves top and met a fellow Wolf from Stafford

S

ShropshireLad

Finland. Hope to take in some games whilst I’m there
My missus hails from Finland. I've really enjoyed our visits there, particularly the fishing.
The saunas are better over there as well than I've experienced here but I always kept my trunks on and didn't engage in that whipping business with birch twigs. Sod that, I refused point blank much to her uncle's irritation.

Unless you have pots of money, don't expect to drink much. The odd can from the supermarket was all I managed!:(

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just returned from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, great holiday and definitely going back in the near future.

Also wore my Wolves top and met a fellow Wolf from Stafford

A Portuguese girl I work with at the council came back from Punta Cana last week

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lady Hogg is off to Bangkok for a boring conference but I’m hoping to tag along and see the sights :D

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Porto in August. Will definitely be sporting the Wolves shirts. Staying in Miramar if anyone knows it.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lanzarote got back last week.

Mexico Late July/early Aug

Back to Lanzarote for October Int Break.

Happy Holidays. :D

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Already been to Tuscany and Malta where my mum lives. Back to Italy in August, Paris September and then Malta again. Who says divorce doesn’t pay

Hazza

Reaction score
Miss 1st Europa games, hope to get to Basel v PSV in champions league,

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 weeks in Hong Kong at the start of November.

Might take a few days out to visit Thailand or Vietnam while I’m over there

Matthew Clark

Groupie
Reaction score
Me and the missus go abroad every Feb, last year we went Dom Rep (beautiful country), this year we went Mexico (il recommend anyone to go there). Found a bar in Akulmal and persuaded the barman to put Wolves v Newcastle live on tv and tried to engage in conversation about Raul but he couldnt understand.... in summertime we go somewhere in the UK, tomorrow going for a long weekend in Norfolk

D

Deleted member 5276

"We were that poor we used to live in hole in ground... but went on holiday three times a year."

It would be interesting to read what our long lost relatives would think of a thread like this. ;)

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Brittany for 2 weeks in August on a road trip in our motor home then New York for 5 days in December

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just finished up a big project after 5 years, so as of next week the wife and I are heading off travelling for 10-12 months. We never had a proper honeymoon so why not? We are starting in China and head then off to Japan, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Phillipines, Borneo, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, USA and Mexico. Epic and exciting stuff!!

Hopefully I will be able to watch a few games here and there, as well as getting access to the mix. Off to see us play in China and back home for 10 days or so in Dec, so will hopefully still get chance to see us at Molineux too this season. I'll try and do photo's and a report from the Shanghai megastore and the game. Should be fun.

Last edited:

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make sure you go see the sunset from Oia , it is truly spectacular, Santorini is a fantastic place ...very envious

Went a couple of years back. Absolutely loved it. Beautiful place. Fantastic food, local wine and local beer too. It's a bit pricey, I got dragged to a few fancy (expensive) places by the wife but well worth it. I'd highly recommend taking one of those all day boat trips round the island too at some point.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
went a couple of years back. Absolutely loved it. Beautiful place. Fantastic food, local wine and local beer too. It's pricey though and I got dragged to a few fancy (expensive) places by the wife. I'd highly recommend taking one of those boat trips round the island at some point.
Did the boat trip thingy, with a company called Barbarossa I think, you are correct it is a bit pricey, but what a place

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did the boat trip thingy, with a company called Barbarossa I think, you are correct it is a bit pricey, but what a place

Ours included all inclusive drinks and a bbq which was great. Was a great way to see everything.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, in the Vendée in the caravan

bully9

Reaction score
not a well planned break ,cape Verde 2 weeks miss the 2 Europa games and a day at the cricket bloody women

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Been in Poland to make sute the wife got here. I go back to Norway on Sunday. I'll be coming back to Poland to pick up the wife, when I don't have any clean clothes left, first two weeks in August

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Got a week in Cornwall with the family, then a weekend in Dublin with the bf. Not spending too much on holidays this year saving up for a deposit on a house

BanburyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Went to San Francisco for a bit, had a few weeks poolside in Tucson, now back in Banbury (on the edge of the Cotswolds) for a few weeks. Looks like I brought the sun with me, although mercifully cooler!

I'll be aiming to get across from America for a couple of Europa games, and probably back for games at Christmas as it's the only decent break in football season (teacher). Next summer, hopefully follow England in Europe!

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just finished up a big project after 5 years, so as of next week the wife and I are heading off travelling for 10-12 months. We never had a proper honeymoon so why not? We are starting in China and head then off to Japan, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Phillipines, Borneo, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, USA and Mexico. Epic and exciting stuff!!

Hopefully I will be able to watch a few games here and there, as well as getting access to the mix. Off to see us play in China and back home for 10 days or so in Dec, so will hopefully still get chance to see us Molineux too this season. I'll try and do photo's and a report from the Shanghai megastore and the game. Should be fun
Wow, that's some itinerary ! Surely you could fit the Galapagos Islands in :D

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked the time off work but not booked a destination yet. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old so open to suggestions if anyone has any last minute recommendations?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a couple of weeks I’m taking my boat down to the south west of France as I have done now for the last 25 years.

I have come to the conclusion that as I have worked extremely hard for the other weeks in the year, the 4 or 5 weeks that I spend in the sun, idly bobbing up and down in the middle of a beautiful French, lake listening on the head set to the best that Spotify can offer is well deserved.
Oh, and then there’s the food and drink.

Hoping to be back for the Wednesday before our first home game, as no doubt I’ll be informed soon that there will be something needed for a display, pre match. (Hint, hint !! Just in case the usual kind people off here might be free on the Friday or Saturday);)

Back
Top Bottom