Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Holidays...

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Leira in Portugal for a long weekend of athletics first weekend in August (will get a photo with Patricio's statue), Dubrovnik for a week mid August and Lanzarote as usual for Christmas

D

Deleted member 5635

I get 8 weeks leave so split it between 3-4weeks in the USA traveling in Sept, a week skiing in France in Jan then 3-4 weeks traveling east usually Thailand/Asia with a stop for the Dubai World Cup horse racing in March/April time.

We don't get much sun in the uk so I prefer to go when the weather is **** here.

May throw a few Europe trips in, if tickets are available this year though:)

Sidaway

Reaction score
Just returned from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, great holiday and definitely going back in the near future.

Also wore my Wolves top and met a fellow Wolf from Stafford
What hotel did you stay at? I’m going there in November!

M

Mr Wolf

You’re all either Grandads or have no kids I take it, all these term time holidays 1/3 of the price.

D

Deleted member 4456

Luckily whenever I come on molmix TripAdvisor loads up to help me choose.....
Yeah, I keep seeing that ad on my phone. I was looking for a room for a conference in Kettering a while back, and now I'm being offered rooms in nearby hotels every time I visit this website. The ad blocks my screen.

Edit: Here's a screenshot of this: Imgur

Last edited by a moderator:

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Already been to Llandudno Brixham and Stratford-upon-Avon and next month off to our customary stay in St Ives -stopping in Jamaica Inn on the way .
There is a shop in St Ives that sells the best Cornish Pasties.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Florida in October. Take advantage that I don't have to go in school hols except if we take the grandkids.

D

Deleted member 4309

Tenby for 10 nights in August. 10 nights cost me a whopping 1500 quid for a caravan. The Joy's of having a wife and three children

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Benidorm on the 16th july for a week hotel presidente. Need a break looking forward to it.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I lived in the south-west for so long I got out of the habit of holidays - other than a few booze cruises to France to get loaded up with 'necessaries'. So this will be the third year in a row 'staying at home' and I can't say I'm at all jealous. In fact when I see chaos at the airports and jams on the motorways it's a no brainer.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did a long weekend in Budapest a few weeks back,great place,lovely architecture, food and drink pretty cheap and the weather was brilliant, very much recommended.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, that's some itinerary ! Surely you could fit the Galapagos Islands in :D

Ha! I'd love to. We've looked at the possibility of Easter Island actually. You can fly from Chile, though it is a bit pricey.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To my place at Rhoscolyn on Anglesey at some point.

I usually spend a lot of time there but I’m having a bit of trouble motivating myself this year as I lost my old Lurcher.

He loved it there.

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
In Tenerife South airport ready to fly home after two weeks in Playa De Las Americas. Saw Gaffers bar when out on a trip but unfortunately 2 miles from our hotel. Saw a fair few Wolves shirts around and discussed Neves with a Porto fan at Mount Tehide

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I usually spend a lot of time there but I’m having a bit of trouble motivating myself this year as I lost my old Lurcher.

He loved it there.
Lovely place.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Sorry I don't know the name of it. Some friends took me in there on a long weekend away years ago.
There are several places to be fair .The ones I mentioned are a bit different but are best eaten at the time and don’t lend themselves to being reheated later .

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He loved it there.

The ony way to get over it is to get another.Sad losing ya best mate ay it.:(

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The annual 2 week trip to St Ives kicks off in 8 days time. Can't wait.

I've then got a week camping near Benllech on Anglesey in the middle of August to remind me how much I dislike camping.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lanzarote got back this morning and looking at Cyprus international break October.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Already been to Tuscany and Malta where my mum lives. Back to Italy in August, Paris September and then Malta again. Who says divorce doesn’t pay
Lmao I’m in the same boat !! Split last August and since then had 4 days in krakow , 4 in Prague , just done a week in st ives and now in training in preparation for a villa in moraira in September !! Plus my new mrs doesn’t have a problem with me travelling abroad with wolves !!!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Caravan in Devon next few years for me, 3 grandkids came to live with us last year, meaning theres now 11 of us. 5 under 8s makes it difficult to travel.

Back
Top Bottom