Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Friendly in Dublin

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I’m in the North Stand. Block 135

What pub is everyone meeting up at beforehand?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might have a bit of info soon on something happening with a pub etc before the game ..a few staff from wolves and guests attending....once I get permission will post...

Was sorted but a change of venue is going on....

Will post when I get the info....for anybody who is interested...

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might have a bit of info soon on something happening with a pub etc before the game ..a few staff from wolves and guests attending....once I get permission will post...

Was sorted but a change of venue is going on....

Will post when I get the info....for anybody who is interested...
Well done, that man.

Jericho

Groupie
Reaction score
Was hoping to be in the North Stand in the Wolves section, but there's a Celt in our ranks - so East Stand it is.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best guinness in Dublin is in mulligans, much better than the centre pubs, even I drank it and I don't like Guinness!
I've been told to go Gravediggers John kavangh for Guinness.......bit out of town ....going to watch bohemians on Friday night ....gonna pop gravediggers before as it's over that way ..

Last edited:

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wanted to clarify with the few rumours circulating. This is the Irish Wolves plan for next Saturday.

Wolves v Celtic pre-match event.
Guest speaker - Steve Bull
The Camden, Camden Street, Dublin.
Doors open from 9.30am.
All welcome!!!!

More information to follow............

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wanted to clarify with the few rumours circulating. This is the Irish Wolves plan for next Saturday.

Wolves v Celtic pre-match event.
Guest speaker - Steve Bull
The Camden, Camden Street, Dublin.
Doors open from 9.30am.
All welcome!!!!

More information to follow............
Cheers for that ...will save me posting...will be in there........

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone not familiar with Dublin and getting to The Camden and the Aviva, you can ask me any questions by message or on this thread. and I'll try answer for ya.

DWAYNEWWFC

Reaction score
Me and my friend are due to land into Dublin around 9.10 A.M, does anyone recommend the best route to The Camden. (their event looks good)

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and my friend are due to land into Dublin around 9.10 A.M, does anyone recommend the best route to The Camden. (their event looks good
Buses from Dublin Airport . Take around 35 minutes to city centre.
From T1 - Aircoach and get off at Kildare St within a 10 minute walk from The Camden.
From T2 - Dublin Express 782 from Airport to Wellington Quay. Camden a 15 minute walk. €8
From T2 Dublin Express 784 from Airport to Upper Hatch St. Camden a 5 minute walk. €8
There is also the Dublin Bus number 16. Cheaper but takes over an hour.
We also recommend if a few travelling together that a taxi from Airport to The Camden would be an option. Check price.

From the city centre
Tram from Marlborough stop (near O Connell St) to Harcourt stop, about 7 minutes. The Camden is 5 minute walk.

From the Camden to the Aviva is 35 minute walk.
Otherwise tram from Harcourt to Westmoreland stop. 5 minute walk to Tara St. Less than 10 minutes to Lansdowne Rd stop.

Any other questions I'll try to answer.

DWAYNEWWFC

Reaction score
Buses from Dublin Airport . Take around 35 minutes to city centre.
From T1 - Aircoach and get off at Kildare St within a 10 minute walk from The Camden.
From T2 - Dublin Express 782 from Airport to Wellington Quay. Camden a 15 minute walk. €8
From T2 Dublin Express 784 from Airport to Upper Hatch St. Camden a 5 minute walk. €8
There is also the Dublin Bus number 16. Cheaper but takes over an hour.
We also recommend if a few travelling together that a taxi from Airport to The Camden would be an option. Check price.

From the city centre
Tram from Marlborough stop (near O Connell St) to Harcourt stop, about 7 minutes. The Camden is 5 minute walk.

From the Camden to the Aviva is 35 minute walk.
Otherwise tram from Harcourt to Westmoreland stop. 5 minute walk to Tara St. Less than 10 minutes to Lansdowne Rd stop.

Any other questions I'll try to answer.
Appreciate that thank you, very formative!!

From all the options, would you say Aircoach would be the best bet? Dont mind the walk to the ground from Camden, can always sample more Guinness on route!!

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Appreciate that thank you, very formative!!

From all the options, would you say Aircoach would be the best bet? Dont mind the walk to the ground from Camden, can always sample more Guinness on route!!
Aircoach/ Dublin Express probably best. No. 16 Bus stops outside the Camden but takes over an hour to get there. Costs €2 but ya get what ya pay for.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Celts are a v friendly bunch
Not between themselves they’re not! Proper lot of ninkumpoops.
I’ve been to a lot of Celtic away games and it’s surprising how many ways they can create rivalry amongst themselves. Scots v Irish v Eng based Irish, North Glasgow vs South Glasgow vs West vs East, Family rivalries, stadium based rivalries, it’s mad!!! To strangers and rival fans though, brilliant bunch.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not between themselves they’re not! Proper lot of ninkumpoops.
I’ve been to a lot of Celtic away games and it’s surprising how many ways they can create rivalry amongst themselves. Scots v Irish v Eng based Irish, North Glasgow vs South Glasgow vs West vs East, Family rivalries, stadium based rivalries, it’s mad!!! To strangers and rival fans though, brilliant bunch.
It's banter though and not aggressive.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If anyones not going, the game is showing as available on Viaplay Sports. It’s a subscription site, but usually they let you sign up for a free week trial. I’ve used it before and it’s alright. Probably not worth the £14.99 a month so make sure you cancel!

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's banter though and not aggressive.
I went to a Celtic friendly at Lincoln a few seasons back, it was kicking off all over the place. I think the police had to get support in from Nottinghamshire.
It had nothing to do with the good people of Lincoln either.

Back
Top Bottom