Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Friendly in Dublin

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And today even that defensive bit seems suspect. :(

I think Kilman has done fine? Sa continues to pull out the saves, though dodgy playing out. Done their job better than our virtually non-existant midfield and weak attack.

Look, we owe our presence in the league for 3 seasons to our defence and they've done just enough to stop us being 4 down in this. It's the last place we need to be spending our (little) money on.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to be so much more urgency from the team since RAN came on, all over the pitch. Actually look like we want to get a result rather than go through the motions

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Lemina clattered, gone down holding his back I think. Back on the pitch, seems ok.

Rugrats

Reaction score
On a hairy theme, who did the Docs hair??? Hart’s gone bald and RAN’s barber clearly went nuts!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Kilman has done fine? Sa continues to pull out the saves, though dodgy playing out. Done their job better than our virtually non-existant midfield and weak attack.

Look, we owe our presence in the league for 3 seasons to our defence and they've done just enough to stop us being 4 down in this. It's the last place we need to be spending our (little) money on.
In no way am I suggesting its either or. But the reality is we only have Dawson , Kilman and Toti as central defenders. We need an athletic strong character. Like they make in Scandinavia .

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Down. Free kick 15 yards inside their half. Certain managers would see that as an opportunity to load the penalty area and see if we could create a chance. Not us. Two passes later back at the keeper. Incredible ....

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ha doc lol. Can’t believe he managed to run that far

Back
Top Bottom