Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football in general (non-Wolves)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone follow any other teams as a second team or just out of interest? My second team Machine Sazi are doing terrible this season and just lost 1 nil again. Firmly rooted to the bottom of the table
You still keep an eye on leicester mate?

In answer to the question nah, wolves, only wolves.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 9788

They need a full striker instead of 2/3rds of one. Then they will fly and maybe catch up Zob Ahan

True mate. I know I complain about us signing that drugs cheat peyman but his hatrick was sublime. Wouldn't mind wolves signing him to be honest as I feel we are 1 injury away from having the worst striker problem in the world. It's a shame he would fail the no ******** policy

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
True mate. I know I complain about us signing that drugs cheat peyman but his hatrick was sublime. Wouldn't mind wolves signing him to be honest as I feel we are 1 injury away from having the worst striker problem in the world. It's a shame he would fail the no ******** policy
Having started his career with Tractor who are affectionately known as the red wolves it would make sense as a signing. Good age too, just wonder about the work permit problems holding him back as much as the no ********* policy

D

Deleted member 9788

Having started his career with Tractor who are affectionately known as the red wolves it would make sense as a signing. Good age too, just wonder about the work permit problems holding him back as much as the no ********* policy
Do you support sazi or yasil masin as we affectionately call them as well? You know a lot about us

D

Deleted member 9788

I'm giving it a lot of thought having looked into their striker crisis
I'd be happy to teach you more. We could set up a supporters group and meet at burgerking to watch games on my iPad. I could also tell you more about my favourite non wolves/sazi player Patrick Bamford.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone follow any other teams as a second team or just out of interest? My second team Machine Sazi are doing terrible this season and just lost 1 nil again. Firmly rooted to the bottom of the table

I support an American football team Jacksonville Jaguars who closed the season 1-15 but have secured a generational talent at QB in the draft wothh the first pick

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I support an American football team Jacksonville Jaguars who closed the season 1-15 but have secured a generational talent at QB in the draft wothh the first pick
I follow the Jets so I feel your pain.

D

Deleted member 9788

Nfl is getting more popular in this country isn't it? It doesn't interest me at all. Trying reading the rules to watch a game and got confused. A mate of mine says it's just rugby for pussys

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nfl is getting more popular in this country isn't it? It doesn't interest me at all. Trying reading the rules to watch a game and got confused. A mate of mine says it's just rugby for pussys
I'm more interested in TfL....

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I played it at uni and sorta got into because of that the London games are good as well

Rules are a bit complex but the refs tell you what the fouls are for which is a good thing.

Not everyone cup of tea but I enjoy it

D

Deleted member 9788

I played it at uni and sorta got into because of that the London games are good as well

Rules are a bit complex but the refs tell you what the fouls are for which is a good thing.

Not gonna the rules confused the **** out of me. Plus all those lines on the pitch brought back some bad memories

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exclusive: Aston Villa v Tottenham (Wed) in doubt because of #AVFC #COVID19 issues. Premier League in talks to postpone, replace with rearranged Tottenham v Fulham & possibly move Fulham v Chelsea from Fri to Sat. #FFC unimpressed
@TheAthleticUK #THFC #CFC Ornstein: Fulham lined up to replace Villa v Spurs, Holding's new Arsenal deal
Now that, so long as it gives Flum adequate time for game preparation, seems remarkably sensible for any proposal from football authorities.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now that, so long as it gives Flum adequate time for game preparation, seems remarkably sensible for any proposal from football authorities.

I don't see how its sensible at this stage. Fulham would have what? Less 48 hours to prepare for Spurs at this point.

Its farcical that plans haven't already been put in place or sorted once Villa announced their issue.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see how its sensible at this stage. Fulham would have what? Less 48 hours to prepare for Spurs at this point.

Its farcical that plans haven't already been put in place or sorted once Villa announced their issue.
Spurs would also have less than 48 hours to prepare in fairness.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ohhhh Celtic! A pointless trip to Dubai and an injured player tests positive and means 13 players now have to self isolate. Begs the question why was an injured player on an elite training trip??

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I played alot of rugby until injuries caught up with me in my late 20's. Had a couple of summers playing American football, I really enjoyed it. Also had a couple of summers playing rugby league, my god that was an eye opener. Having spent 15 years of my life ridiculing rugby league as a sport, I took it all back when playing. The fitness levels required compared to union was unreal. I kept wishing for a scrum or a lineout to catch my breath.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldnt necessarily say I support another club but I would say I have a soft spot for Rangers and AC Milan.

I did used to support Halesowen Town and watch pretty much every home game (as the wolves would normally be away that week) up until about 10 years ago when they flipped the fixtures so a "home" wolves weekend is also a halesowen one.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm inclined to agree with the principle but not necessarily the detail in this case hence my comment which you sparked on.

Blast tyrant

Reaction score
It’s a bit unfair on Fulham as they thought they had a free week and now have a game to play.
At least Spurs knew they had a game and could rest players in the cup ready for their midweek match.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's tough **** for Fulham. This is a unique situation, so quick decisions need to be made.

They were the ones that called the game off in the first place because of Covid. Then days later their striker is having a party.

The reason Celtic are insisting tonight's game vs Hibs will be played is because they know they get a 3-0 loss if it's called off, as has happened to several other teams in the SPL. We should have adopted similar here.

If you can prove Covid was picked up accidentally, (such as wife at work, kids at school etc.) then fair enough. As far as I can see, a lot of these clubs are getting Covid and days later you read about their players abusing the rules. What a coincidence...

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's tough **** for Fulham. This is a unique situation, so quick decisions need to be made.

They were the ones that called the game off in the first place because of Covid. Then days later their striker is having a party.

The reason Celtic are insisting tonight's game vs Hibs will be played is because they know they get a 3-0 loss if it's called off, as has happened to several other teams in the SPL. We should have adopted similar here.

If you can prove Covid was picked up accidentally, (such as wife at work, kids at school etc.) then fair enough. As far as I can see, a lot of these clubs are getting Covid and days later you read about their players abusing the rules. What a coincidence...

agreed .

Be interesting to see villa try and cancel their matches next week if grealish is one of the players with covid

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'd missed the Flum striker party thing - pse tell us more.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How long will this go on before the season stops, villa must be atleast 3 games(without looking at the league) behind the rest come Monday?
Yep, they'll be four behind us!

I'm not sure tbh, they're going to have big decisions to make when the inevitable happens in a few weeks. When Europe is back there's going to be less space to reschedule. Genuinely don't know what they'll do.

Back
Top Bottom