Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fire Drill

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Worth staying for the highlights now, but most of the NB probably don't know they are shown.

C

Craig_Wolf

Haha what a sad bunch of people.

By “people” I mean those who are whining about this, get over it.

Do you want a medal cause you stayed to the last second? Must all live very sad, unfulfilling lives if staying till the last second proves I dunno whatever it is it proves?

Your manliness?
You’re a real fan?
You’re life isn’t totally unfulfilling that’s why you’re not obsessed like a crack addict on what time others leave?

Get a bloody grip saddos

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting out of the NB is really slow and difficult at ht and ft. That’s the main reason, right or wrong.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Do you want a medal cause you stayed to the last second? Must all live very sad, unfulfilling lives if staying till the last second proves I dunno whatever it is it proves?

Your manliness?
You’re a real fan?
You’re life isn’t totally unfulfilling that’s why you’re not obsessed like a crack addict on what time others leave?

Get a bloody grip saddos
Think I’ve found an 85er

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in the North Bank and always stay until the end, but that picture is terrible, never realised it was that bad, and the stand really isn't that bad to get out of at all.
I’m a North Banker and always stay to the end. The stand is crap. It is very bad to get out of. We sit on back row of lower tier (before corporate area) and it takes us ages to get out. Even so, why do so many leave early? Just wait and pay respect to the team.

W

we8wba

Your manliness?
You’re a real fan?

Get a bloody grip saddos

Hope you stay the day trophy is delivered xx

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Your manliness?
You’re a real fan?

Get a bloody grip saddos
It’s a little thing called support.

We’ve watched some complete and utter ****e down the years, players that want to be anywhere but at our club, representing Wolverhampton Wanderers, yet now we have a team, who not only have the ability, but more importantly, work their absolute *******s off for the badge on our shirt, the least the fans can do is show them the respect to give 5 minutes of time to applaud them off the pitch and back into the dressing room.

C

Craig_Wolf

It’s a little thing called support.

We’ve watched some complete and utter ****e down the years, players that want to be anywhere but at our club, representing Wolverhampton Wanderers, yet now we have a team, who not only have the ability, but more importantly, work their absolute *******s off for the badge on our shirt, the least the fans can do is show them the respect to give 5 minutes of time to applaud them off the pitch and back into the dressing room.

So if I give them 94 mins of “support” that’s not enough cause you give them 99 mins? Get a grip

R

Rauss

The question is NOT why do football fan's leave early. This happens all over the ground, in every stadium in the U.K.
The question is.. Why is it so prominent in the North Bank, in comparison to all other stands?

C

ChesterWolf

Your manliness?
You’re a real fan?

Get a bloody grip saddos

I was lucky enough to have a lift tonight so was at the end but usually I'm on the train and night games I have to leave early, not going to start missing my last train home because some superfan thinks I should stay till the end and clap the players off.

C

Craig_Wolf

It’s the only thing that keeps me going :rolleyes:

Least you ain’t only one on here... why don’t all the pathetic people on here who think it’s most important thing ever to stay to last second get a competition going and see who can stay the longest after a game and REALLY see who the most sad and pathetic one of you are is

D

Deleted member 3604

This will probably deteriorate so I'll get in early. Support embarrassing from South Bank first half and NB leaving early. Steve Bull wings outstanding today - winner of Stand of the Day.

And where were they when we were **** eh ???

D

Deleted member 3604

You sound like you live a lonely life and staying and clapping the players and they clap back, it’s like you think their clapping to you and saying your life isn’t that pathetic

Ha ! That made me chuckle. You mean they don't ???

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must admit it looked bad tonight........was with a bunch of guys all fans of other clubs in the BW upper , up for our annual conference and company purchased a corporate package for 10 of us ....They even commented on how quiet it was for long periods and how the N Bank was emptying at last 10 minutes before the end especially the way we were playing ......

Generally think the vocal support is worst it has been for a while.....complacency or lack of away fans to bounce off at last few games may be an issue , but if we cant get behind the team when we are winning week in , week out when can we.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know how big the car park is but split between the 4 stands, surely there cant be more than 200 from the North bank.

W

we8wba

He’s gone quiet, I reckon he’s gone to sleep ...

Or gone to work early as had to navigate handful stairs at home

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Busy proving what a full and fascinating life he leads and making full use of his early return home from beating the traffic:rolleyes:
To a nicely cooked meal from his wife, or if he treats her that way with that attitude, he probably needs to leave early to see if he can catch her out.

Back
Top Bottom