Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Euro 2008: Who will you support?

Euro 2008: Who will you support?

• Italy

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • France

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Portugal

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (please specify...)

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im going to support the country that voted for the UK in the Eurovision Song thingy -mmmmmmmmm oh well never mind :rolleyes:

E

Evolution Wolf

Holland because i have 4 half dutch cousins and 2 dutch uncles and my little brothers god father is currently living in Holland.

i will also keep a close eye on Poland just for the car washes near me

K

Kaiser Wolf

Greece! Holders still worth a bet, also will be on holiday there watching so hard not to.

W

wolfie smith

italia as my great grandpa was from napoli, my mrs is half german so with a bit of luck they will get beat. i guess we must thank mr mclaren for a summer of boredom, thanks steve you grinning ginger millionaire for failure $$$$pig

T

thekentwolf

I am a big Ashley Giles fan. He is the king of Spain, so Spain for me.

A

Atlas 1951

France, parce que j’ai passé une année Erasmus là et j’ai bien gouté la culture française. J’aime bien l’équipe française, mais il y a plein d’individus dedans alors – il faut qu’ils jouent comme une équipe et ils peuvent gagner le tournoi à mon avis.

I definitely shan't be supporting the French now. Il faut qu'on parle anglais dans une place du web comme celle-ci.

I don't imagine I'll be watching too many games, and I intend to remain a neutral. Don't really follow England to any degree, so International tournaments are always less partisan affairs for me.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
neutral. I shall be watching dome of the games, but won't be supporting anyone in particular, although that will probably change as I watch

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Poland, well, pretty obvious answer from me.;)

My second team will be Romania (hope they kick Italian asses).

T

Tomasz

Poland, my Gran's Polish. Really want Portugal to lose and Ronaldo to cry again

P

Polak

Poland!

Im a strange mix of English/Polish/Irish

So Polska, Polska, Polska!

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the first time ever, I'm in agreement with HIGHLANDER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be folowing England against South Africa just like Unc is.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit indifferent to it really seeing as our bunch of hackers aren't there, but.....

.......I'll go for Spain. They should have done so much better over the years, and it might raise an eyebrow of interest for me to see them do it at long last.

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be watching the wolves play off, league cups and Sherpa Van Finals instead.

I

itsonlyagame

Absolutely no-one. If England aren't in it I shall not allow it time on my tele. Even watching Test cricket will take priority! At least it gives our boys the chance of a summer break! :D

T

Tettenhallian

France, parce que j’ai passé une année Erasmus là et j’ai bien gouté la culture française. J’aime bien l’équipe française, mais il y a plein d’individus dedans alors – il faut qu’ils jouent comme une équipe et ils peuvent gagner le tournoi à mon avis.
Praise the Lord for the Welsh are a tri-lingual nation. As Tony Hancock memorably said of Wales - "There's three million live there and there's another 10 million outside singing about it."

Euro without England? Not interested.

D

dazmanwolf

Portugal - because because because because.....of the wonderful wizard of oz!:eek:

PL jaspa888

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Holland for me. Always liked us, and the feeling is very much reciprocal.

Dislike the Italians and Spanish for their gamesmanship, and still can not bring myself to support the Germans, despite how friendly they were in 2006 WC.

Always like the Scandanavians too, but they are a bit on the dull side footballwise.

Portuguese were great hosts and very pro-England in Euro 2004, but Ronaldo's antics in 2006 WC has very much tainted my view of them.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
None of the above. Without England, and any other british team in it I have no interest and will probably not watch it at all.

B

Black Suit

Holland because i have 4 half dutch cousins and 2 dutch uncles and my little brothers god father is currently living in Holland.

i will also keep a close eye on Poland just for the car washes near me

Nightmare innit Son? They don't seem to have any plans to go home!;) Coming over here with their silky skills. :(

S

Stewarton Wolf

France - Auld Alliance and all that, love the way they play football

T

tezread

Holland and Spain. Spain because they have not won a majaor title yet which is criminal considering the talent they have and the technical standard of La Liga.
Holland because I love the Dutch fans as they are so passionate and good natured in my experiences at Portugal 2004 in all the bars at The Strip, Albufeira (I was there!)

glasgowwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
don't give a flying $$$$.

My interest ended one November night at Wembly

J

John

Germany.
Only other country I ever lived in and they did a great job of bringing my eldest son into the world.

Back
Top Bottom