Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England Women: The Lionesses

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyable match to watch.
I thought that Spain had it but nuff respect for that England comeback.
Has to be some fighting words added..you´ll probably meet us(Sweden)in the semifinal..and Englands journey in this tourney will end there.I do think we are a notch up compared to Spain,and England should suit us pretty well.
Those who survives til then will see I recon.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great game that. Thought Spain were the better side but in tournament football it really doesn't matter.

Fingers crossed they can win next week as the final at Wembley will be something special.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great game that. Thought Spain were the better side but in tournament football it really doesn't matter.

Fingers crossed they can win next week as the final at Wembley will be something special.
Probably Sweden next ,the top ranked team here,but ironically will suit us better than Spain
Almost certainly Germany in the final shades of 66 lol

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched extra time. Have to admit, not as powder puff as I thought it would be. Come on leaps and bounds since the last time I watched a few minutes of a women's football game a good many years ago.

R

reanswolf

Well done England - you can go all the way!

Just seen the winner, superb shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great performance, great goals, dug really deep for that one. Spain were great and such a tough test to overcome.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another under performing win for us against Belgium,and just as that we are heading for Bramall Lane Tuesday.
It is Englands tourney,and they will have to bring the game to us..so to speak.
We continue to struggle,allthough we always win anyways,against teams with low defences.
I do not expect that against England,and I simply cannot remember the last time the swedish women side lost against England in a match that matters.

We are the highest ranking team in the tourney,and we are that for a reason.We don´t seem capable at present to play the freeflowing football that should have brought us the olymic gold in Tokyo...but England will suit us well I imagine.

Game on..Heja Sverige!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Nervy so far England, need to settle it down. Referee needs to watch this nasty little fouls by Sweden too.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Crazy pace, great to watch but both sides are going be dead on their feet if they keep this up.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

What a touch and finish that is. Keeper thought she was going near post, two quality balls across the face

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not over the moon thus far..as can be expected I guess.
Too sloppy defending for the conceded goal..Mead given way too much time.
Other than that,we continue to miss our chances too much.
Blackstenius really should have scored the corner but hit the crossbar with the goal wide open.
We should still have a goal..or perhaps two..in us.
Question is if it´s gonna be enough.

Back
Top Bottom