Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Diego Costa

dgm6769

Reaction score
Wonder what number he will use seeing has his preferred ones are in use, read that he used 88 while on loan from braga
Good for a discount if he does go 88.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Started a thread on OT for anyone to discuss what's happening. And avoid getting in trouble on this thread.

colincameron

Reaction score
Honestly this signing is worth it for me just for that interview of that fella outside the ground.

Old gold comedy that at its finest. Throw as many millions, 7th placed finishes, Jorge Mendes, europa runs at it.. Deep down that is Wolves and I love it and wouldn't change it for anything.
So so true. Love it. That will be watched by millions, but only WE know just how unnatural the words ‘I wasn’t aware’ were. Legend.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
June 15th 2018

World Cup B

Portugal 3 Spain 3

If you had told me ( or thousands of Wolves fans that some ) 4 years later we would have Joao Moutinho and Diego Costa who scored 2 that day in the squad ( not forgetting the 3 wonderful seasons Wolves got out of Ruo Patricio in goal ) I would thought I had smoked some hullucinating inducing weed :p:p:p

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wierdly, despite all logic excited by this signing.
Same here. Everything tells me he’s going to be a damp squib but we’re all in need of excitement and I think he’ll provide it be it good or bad.

All this pales into insignificance though when imaging you dressed as Wee Will Winkie ;)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or Derek Dougan, whose signing was ridiculed by many at the time as a trouble making has been, my dad hated him..
Good analogy Rhos. Only big difference between the 2 signings as I see it is the Doog was several years younger than Costa when he arrived. Having said that many posters on here have pointed out the ages of several top, top strikers still going strong. Hopefully once he gets up to speed he can provide the presence in the box we have so badly missed.

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
How old is Jamie Vardy? 35!!

Just goes to show, like Moutinho, if you take care of your body/ fitness levels, you can keep going into your mid 30s.

At least with Costa we’ll at last have someone who will bust a gut to get in on the end of a cross into the area, rather than ball watch and get caught flat footed.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His first home game for us is gonna be against his old club isn't it?

Definitely getting the winner

wolfinexile

Reaction score
Wolves have signed a number of rubbish strikers over the years but Grant Holt is like Costa in that both were good (Costa obviously much better) but way past it when brought in by Wolves. There is not way that Costa is going to be any help to Wolves. Anyone who thinks differently is dreaming. We just have to hope that Raul can get back to some kind of form (maybe that is dreaming too).

Back
Top Bottom