Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Deadline day headlines express and star

R

reanswolf

It frankly amazes me that people need convincing about the issues with Moxey.

I think support for him is split fairly evenly - you either feel he is some sort of demi-God or you demonise him as being behind our failings.

I know what i think.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It frankly amazes me that people need convincing about the issues with Moxey.

I think support for him is split fairly evenly - you either feel he is some sort of demi-God or you demonise him as being behind our failings.

I know what i think.

Neither. His job is largely to control the financial well being of the club at any particular time. It can be a tough call sometimes. Its a bit like, for example, blaming the CEO of a hospital trust being blamed for the massive local cut backs which are destroying the NHS.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Mutchy, you may well have feelings of de ja vu, I really don't care but if I have questions I'd like answers to then I'll ask them.

Make any libellous allegations and you will be off this board quicker than the old one was shut down. I repeat, be very very careful.

W

WasStefan

Make any libellous allegations and you will be off this board quicker than the old one was shut down. I repeat, be very very careful.

I love your Maggy Thatcher (30 years previous) sort of attitude to shutting people up! :D

D

Danwolf

I can see how Moxey winds some fans up because in the end he is the face that has to make the unpopular decisons and I will admit that sometimes he doesnt help himself. However, I dont understand what all these terrible things are that he's supposed to have done? What are all these errors he has made? He runs the club the way he is employed to run the club by Morgan and Hayward before that. I agree that last seasons managerial situation was a complete farce and that Moxey and Morgan have to both take a share of the blame but at the end of the day Morgan hires and fires the managers.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I can see how Moxey winds some fans up because in the end he is the face that has to make the unpopular decisons and I will admit that sometimes he doesnt help himself. However, I dont understand what all these terrible things are that he's supposed to have done? What are all these errors he has made? He runs the club the way he is employed to run the club by Morgan and Hayward before that. I agree that last seasons managerial situation was a complete farce and that Moxey and Morgan have to both take a share of the blame but at the end of the day Morgan hires and fires the managers.

A well balanced and sensible post, Danwolf.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Way, way too sensible a post. I do hope you realise that you have lit the blue touchpaper and will be getting..

* Pie and a pint
* He $$$$ed up the new manager appointment
* What house on the shirt / Burrda am crap ay thay
* He ay built the new stand
* He lied, he said he wor gonna sell our best players
* He is paid a lot
* he wo buy no new players

W

wolfyjoe

This is the point i was trying to make. He deals with the comings and goings of players and staff. He deals with PR and insures the decisions of the board are implemented but there's no way Wolves is some kind of autocracy with him at the top as some seem to be suggesting.

Morgan knows a lot more than us and Morgan employs him. If anybody is at fault it's Morgan himself but we've got to trust him to carry on and get it right because he's the one who poured a chunk of his millions into the club.

Back
Top Bottom