Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We probably have the worst CB pairing in the league. Dawson has lost his legs and the armband is playing with Kilman's head.
Would like to see

Doc Bueno Kilman Toti RAN

Bit of freshness in there

We can’t expect Dawson to play 90 mins all the while

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You may get your wish, but I don’t see that as an inevitability after this game. We matched the home side for much of the game and had the better chances early on. I realise that’s not a popular view, but I say as I see.
It’s not my wish, I just say it how I see too, and it differs from how you see it. Accept it rather than make snide remarks implying that I hope we go down.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
96 minute . Neto crosses Wolves score.
Why doesn’t that resonate?

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing that’s really worried me watching that is that most of us could see that something needed to change.

We were all screaming for Sasa and Doc, and his answer was to swap Fabio for Traore.

First test of Gary’s managerial nouse and he’s failed.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Found it hard to even celebrate that goal. We are a very poor side and several players dont even look fit enough. No pattern of play. Dreadful defending, awful attacking style. Another dreadful season coming up with hardly any quality, pace or style in our play.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dreadful. Performances getting worse and worse each week.

Only positives were Neto and Lemina, and Sa making some decent saves.

Genuinely think we go down this year.

I cant see how this group stays up and with this head coach we have got. It looks a jumbled mess. Once again failed to get in attackers we needed with pace and power and left with this group. Also left with a defence that is error prone and with no pace in the centre and Kilman should never be captain.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dreadful. Performances getting worse and worse each week.

Only positives were Neto and Lemina, and Sa making some decent saves.

Genuinely think we go down this year.

I know people scoffed at the suggestion, but Lopetegui set this team up for the United game and we looked a threat. Then this clown took over.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ability wise Palace aren’t better but they move the ball forward with intent. If the ball never arrives in the box how can you score?
They shoot the ball. We try to make the perfect pass or perfect move. Never actually try to make a move to the net.

11 on target to 4.

That's brutal when we had 57% possession.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ability wise Palace aren’t better but they move the ball forward with intent. If the ball never arrives in the box how can you score?
Great comment would add defenebis everyones job

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
It's early days, but our current league position is about as good as we can expect with this lot. We are a bottom five outfit.

Back
Top Bottom