Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is reminiscent of Lageball (as opposed to Brunoball), without the defensive solidity. Deep lying midfield offering nothing going forwards, but frequently carved open.
Agreed. if you can't score, then you have to do what every manager since Nuno realised. You have to make us rock solid and hard to beat.

The score probably flatters Palace. But clearly, their forwards are better than ours, so not totally undeserved. We've had one shot in the second half - a goal from a set piece. If we could score when we were on top, in the first half, the entire match changes. Defending a lead is very different to trying to get back into a match.

If we'd taken the lead earlier, we wouldn't have needed to score 4 to win.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine how sickening this result must be for Everton fans. They couldn't beat our absolute shower.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been convinced of it since Lopetegui went. We have got worse and worse the longer we have got away from Julens influence. This has been embarrassing. We picked the wrong manager. Simple as that.
They can’t handle big managers which is why we’ve ended up with O Neil who probably thought no premier league club would give him a job.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo is not physically up to being a prem defender but he had strengths. He never busts a gutto get back in position.

This is a BB ad loss. Changes were needed much earlier

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Lol this team is awful and going down. Laughably bad performance in the second half.
You may get your wish, but I don’t see that as an inevitability after this game. We matched the home side for much of the game and had the better chances early on. I realise that’s not a popular view, but I say as I see.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
From the Stade Rennais game to this…
It's interesting isn't it - exact same thing as Lage's first season, started off looking so fresh and quickly devolved into turgid ball. We play with zero purpose, players dawdle on the ball and are obsessed with pointless touches and backward passes.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Total flakes . But have we weakened the poor 11 last season. Yes we have and not signed anyone to improve are 11 .

Long season ahead and Gary gone by Xmas .

Then panic Fosun buying in January will happen

Said before they need a strategy. They don't have one and this is partly to blame for our **** performances .

Christmas. That's optimistic.

End of October when we lie in bottom three with five points.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People keep saying we just need 3 worse teams than us this season, problem is there aren’t 3 worse teams. Haven’t been able to score for 3 seasons it’s going to bite you on the **** eventually.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha is rubbish.

If we were linked with Edouard we would have all scoffed, but he is night and day when compared to our strikers

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well GON wanted our players to be less free and more rigid positionally.
I'm quite sure he didn't want them to be completely passive though.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be 4/5 against Liverpool. The problems will be how O'Neil gets them back up after the break .

We are ****e though and that has not just been today has it but they didn't improve the 11 .

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ole’s already and we nearly concede a 4th.

This team can’t score or defend.

We are down.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’ve been appalling today - can’t believe we turned down £30m for max, and Dawson should retire, he’s done.
Dawson would be fine next to someone with a bit of pace and who can actually defend.....Kilman hasn't got either of those attributes. He's slow and just not a very good CB from a defensive POV.

Back
Top Bottom