Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Corrupt, bent, bias ?

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Be interested to see later. The most sensible suggestion I've seen is that the lino flagged (wrongly in fact and in that he shouldn't have even if it was just close) and then the ref blew up (probably correctly once the lino has flagged) before the ball went in. So no point in checking the lines. Not seen it yet though (only comical stills!)
You might be right but aren’t linesmen instructed to keep the flag down and let play develop? It’s a **** show isn’t it? Handballs red cards etc can be opinion based but off sides are either on or off but we can’t even rely on VAR for that now. Needs binning

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both with the many questionable decisions for us and a horlicks of an offside decision for Liverpool today, the answer is simply Corrupt.
Rubbish. Please tell us exactly who is corrupt? Individuals, organisations -who?
Mods - I'm not saying that because it's KH saying it; I'm saying it because it needs saying.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one in the 2nd half today when RAN was bursting through and he pulled ii back for our 'advantage'

I mean, at least try and disguise it Craig!
You very conveniently forget to mention when Hwang should have been 2nd yellow carded and sent off for a blatant foul? It's not all one way. Please take off your old gold spectacles.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rubbish. Please tell us exactly who is corrupt? Individuals, organisations -who?
Mods - I'm not saying that because it's KH saying it; I'm saying it because it needs saying.
That list is simple: The FA, PGMOL, and PL.

Trying to have a dig, all for stating an opinion is lunacy; not least on the day we beat the European Champions.

Have a good evening.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That list is simple: The FA, PGMOL, and PL.

Trying to have a dig, all for stating an opinion is lunacy; not least on the day we beat the European Champions.

Have a good evening.
You've just accused 3 organisations of being corrupt? An organisation itself cannot be corrupt, it has to be individuals within the organisation. Can you name them and are these corrupt individuals working within each organisation or is the corruption somehow linked between people in each organisation?

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe now it's happened to a big club some change will occurr....I doubt it though.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For it to be corruption they would need to be gaining from making poor decisions, and they are making bad decisions for everyone in the Premier League. I don't think any club is bribing refs. There's no evidence for that anyway. The betting markets are monitored for any slight irregularities so I doubt refs are benefitting in that way.

They are just incompetent. The worry is I doubt the refs in the lower leagues coming through are any better. I don't see it changing for a long time.

Jericho

Groupie
Reaction score
Whatever about the dodgy, subjective decisions, **** me, getting offside correct is the absolute bare minimum expected of these "professionals". Get rid of the human aspect, have AI make the decisions. Its beyond a joke at this point.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You very conveniently forget to mention when Hwang should have been 2nd yellow carded and sent off for a blatant foul? It's not all one way. Please take off your old gold spectacles.
No yellow card for either he’s trying to challenge for the ball in their penalty area and just outside. The referees aren’t corrupt, but they show an incredible level of bias towards the top/established or media favourite teams.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Be interested to see it again shortly, he just stretched and didn't quite get there for me, didn't look like a yellow, but I was a long way away. The first one looked quite harsh too.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've just accused 3 organisations of being corrupt? An organisation itself cannot be corrupt, it has to be individuals within the organisation. Can you name them and are these corrupt individuals working within each organisation or is the corruption somehow linked between people in each organisation?

You precisely know what I am on about. Considering the number of “mistakes” PGMOL officials have made in there duties and the frequency of them, it’s clear who is favoured and I bet it will come out in the wash sometime soon.

Lets not have a battle on a forum, after such a wonderful day for the club we all love!

T

TheConcourse

PGMOL need to immediately suspend use of VAR. Somethings gone seriously wrong to be making so many errors at only week 7, it’s bringing the game into disrepute.
Hardly creating a fair process is it?

Villa went 3-0 up and should have 2 of them chalked off. It’s mad. Almost feels like we’re seeing a bad error every game at the moment.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Klopp has just said what's the point of the statement, did wolves get points for the manu decision?!
Quite impressed with Klopp there, calm and thoughtful, refused to get involved despite goading from the interviewer

Annoying how many LFC they’re allowing on 606 though, give it a rest now, you’ve made your point

Gotta love the ****ed up Wolves fan earlier though

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly, if we just had a month without VAR, every single fan would be shaking their head at what the hell we've put up with for the last 4 years. It'd make everyone remember just how enjoyable and brilliant the sport was before this soul sucking garbage completely immersed and ruined it.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Saudis are planning to nick the 'best' officials aren't they? So some new blood might help to refresh the refereeing community....or not.
Sadly we won’t have any poached in a massive slap in the face to the FA lol

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Are you a part time official? .....Today's officiating from all three parties was below parr for an elite sporting event, in my view. ;)

Back
Top Bottom