Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conte Sacked...

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Danny Kelly, who I generally like, made a similar strange point the other day about Arne Slot. He said Slot should trying to convince Spurs to give him the job rather than Spurs trying to convince him to join them. In four years of management Slot has won a league title, something Spurs haven't done in over 60 years.
I heard him saying something about this and I'm not sure it was quite from the angle you're saying. I thought he was saying with all the infrastructure Spurs have and standing in the PL that managers like Slot should be desperate to go to a club like Spurs - but they're not - and they're not because there's something very wrong. So admitting that their inability to persuade a coach from the Eredivisie is indicative of wider problems at the club and basically their own fault

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a Villa fan on talksport yesterday who reckoned they might get Messi, compared it to when they got Coutinho

Spurs fans still have a way to go
Most vile fans are just thick as pig **** comedy club wait until they have a few losses next season soon be emery out

Back
Top Bottom