Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conte Sacked...

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There not really a broken club at all though.
They will never win anything cos they aren't Man City. It is not like they are Chelsea right now; who genuinely are in a crisis because they hired the wrong guy and a bunch of random players. They are still just outside the champions league places. I don't see why people think Tottenham should be any better.
Exactly……many articles today about Spurs and their problems. Gimme a break……they’re in 5th. spot and could still qualify for the CL.
Whereas Chelsea are 11th after spending over $600m……..hahaha

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only Spurs keep the number 2 , when the previous number 1 went to town and slagged everybody off at the club ........Levy was just too tight, didn't want to pay them off .... ridiculous decision.....

Last edited:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who will take over at Tottenham now? Ryan Mason is in temporary charge, I presume that will be until the end of the season.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who will take over at Tottenham now? Ryan Mason is in temporary charge, I presume that will be until the end of the season.
Surprised to read that Mason got a senior England cap - don't remember that! 31 years of age - I've got shoes older than that.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Levy said he spoke to the senior player committee.....he had a word with kane then....
Why on earth would he be canvassing the opinion of that shower?
Ordinarily it seems a perfectly sensible thing to do, but when they’ve now comprehensively proven everything Conte ranted about to make his position untenable…I don’t get it.

‘So, Sir ‘Arry, what kind of coach do you want next?’

‘Erm, well, y’know, we wanna win fings, score goals. Don’t want to defend, or try, or work too hard in training, and win some trophies yeah’.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t recall a caretaker ever being sacked before. Is this a first?
Steve Davis? Put in temporary charge until the end of 2022 and then Loppy appointed in November.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There not really a broken club at all though.
They will never win anything cos they aren't Man City. It is not like they are Chelsea right now; who genuinely are in a crisis because they hired the wrong guy and a bunch of random players. They are still just outside the champions league places. I don't see why people think Tottenham should be any better.
No one is thinking they should be better, they are better than their current showing.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised to read that Mason got a senior England cap - don't remember that! 31 years of age - I've got shoes older than that.
Nasty head injury, forced to retire.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
He wasnt really sacked. He agreed knowing he would be replaced by a permanent appointment- JL.
Yes, he was in the job until a long term manager was found. I can’t remember a caretaker manager being replaced by another caretaker. Must be ****ing embarrassing to be a Spurs fan today, they look dafter than Watford.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I didn't see the game yesterday, but on the radio the suggestion was that the players didn't want to play in a back 4. That just about sums the situation up for me, how many different managers do they need to have before they work out that bad managerial appointments aren't the problem?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So now Spurs have decided Nagelsmann isn't for them, and may give the job to Ryan Mason full time...

At least they have a nice stadium!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be Ange Postecoglu for Spurs. It's going to be interesting to see how he gets on. I know people will say it's only Scottish football he's coming from and Gerrard did well there but failed at Villa, but there's something about Postecoglu that makes me think he'll do well. Another good coach coming to the Premier League. It's going to be another competitive season in the Premier League.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good manager but think it'll be tough for whoever goes in there. Likely to lose Kane

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fans look to stop Ange Postecoglou becoming Spurs' next coach

Just how entitled are Spurs fans that they think that a man who is managing Celtic and has won multiple trophies is beneath them
Danny Kelly, who I generally like, made a similar strange point the other day about Arne Slot. He said Slot should trying to convince Spurs to give him the job rather than Spurs trying to convince him to join them. In four years of management Slot has won a league title, something Spurs haven't done in over 60 years.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Spurs (and Everton) fans are ridiculously entitled. Strange how they are both perennially in the shadows of their neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom