Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Club colours where you are?

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one that riles me is when your out and about on a Saturday and a family (usually of the striped variety) walk passed you all decked out like the clubshop has puked on them and they ain’t going to the game even tho their club is at home and they are wandering around like a superfan.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phitsanulok and Thailand in general is Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Lots of girls support man U but they have no idea why. Marketing success only.
Still waiting to see a Wolves shirt in Supersports Pilok or Bangkok, plenty of the usual with some Everton, West Ham and City added.

R

reanswolf

5 Wolves, 2 manure, 1 Liverpool yesterday in bilbrook.
In Tipton also yesterday saw about 6 Albion & 4 Wolves. No glory-hunters there though.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Walked past a chap in a Wolves T-shirt last weekend in Wimbledon high street, had to do a double take. Not sure if it was the same chap I saw in a Wolves top in the shopping centre a month ago or so.

Bloody glory hunters down south ;)
He's just stalking you. Look in your wardrobe and he will be standing there, dribbling in nothing but a pair of Wolves women's undies.

S

ShropshireLad

Man U, Liverpool and London clubs in Sarf East London...plus various African, Real Madrid, Barcelona and the odd Turkish one. I also saw a Southend one the other day - that was a first.
Edit...

Forgot to add there's a chap at my gym who wears one of a couple of Wolves shirts each week...and that's me! :cool:

S

skully_the_wolf

Newbie here, hiya folks!

Just returned from Majorca and saw just 2 home adult shirts, plus myself, so 3 - not bad.

The biggest difference is my son's football club (Cannock) - last year there were more Wolves kits than any other team, and this season so far nearly every child has a Wolves kit (roughly 25/30 kids each week) and parents wear them on the sidelines!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

reanswolf

Newbie here, hiya folks!

Just returned from Majorca and saw just 2 home adult shirts, plus myself, so 3 - not bad.

The biggest difference is my son's football club (Cannock) - last year there were more Wolves kits than any other team, and this season so far nearly every child has a Wolves kit (roughly 25/30 kids each week) and parents wear them on the sidelines!
Good to hear that - welcome mate. Noticed that at my kids school as well.

vini69

Reaction score
Was in St. Ives early August and saw a woman wearing her Tesco carrier bag!
On another note, who lives 1m from St. Ives centre and is proudly displaying a Nuno flag in their front garden? Cornwall wolf? Devizes? Almost knocked on door to say hello !

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Here by me in prestatyn is man city,Everton,Liverpool,United but no wolves unfortunately.

I know of at least one Wolves fan in Prestatyn... unless thats you! There is plenty of Wolves support on the North Wales coast, plus holiday makers wearing colours.

Pelsallwolf

Reaction score
I know of at least one Wolves fan in Prestatyn... unless thats you! There is plenty of Wolves support on the North Wales coast, plus holiday makers wearing colours.
Might be me,I have a wolves head in the car lol suppose there might be more but deffo not seen any tops round here.actually I can remember 1 chap with an old wolves jacket in rhyl but that’s it.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Might be me,I have a wolves head in the car lol suppose there might be more but deffo not seen any tops round here.actually I can remember 1 chap with an old wolves jacket in rhyl but that’s it.

Person I know of used to give a lift to matches to someone from Henllan.

J

Jungleee

Fairly regularly see Wolves tops in London. Whenever I approach them they always seem to be reserved / scared though which I find a bit odd. Or maybe it's me.

welwynwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Wear mine round Welwyn Garden City. Get some funny looks sometimes.:(

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Young lad in a Wolves shirt in my hotel in Port de Polensa today! Gave him a high five and ‘come on me babbies’! He looked a bit shocked! He doesn’t know if we will beat Man City or not. Told him not to worry - we will. Might be the free drink talking (me not him).
Theres a chance that could be my younger brother you know, he's out in port De pollenca with my parents right now ahaha, but when I was there a few weeks ago I genuinely must have saw at least 10-15 people wearing the shirt just walking around, which is crazy! Usually it's just the big 6 clubs and kids who've got their parents to get them a Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar shirt.

L

LondonWolf

I live with two Gooners, so generally stare at Arsenal tops most the week

Group of about 5 lads stopped me in Leicester Square last season whilst I was wearing a wolves shirt, which I loved

boyceywolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Got bottled by a pub load of Stokies in Malia a couple of years ago when I last wore a Wolves shirt in public

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much just Man U and Man City around by me, though I have seen the odd Wolves shirt in Buxton.

There's one car I see quite regularly on my daily commute (usually around Mottram Moor/Stalybridge) which sports a Wolves head window sticker. I've often wondered if they post on here.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
im sure im in the minority but any adult male wearing a wolves shirt apart from them on the pitch, need to have a stern word with themselves. Especially the ones with names on the back. Sweet Jesus.
I wear Wolves new training tops to the gym does that pass... Do wear them well mind you!!

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're at Butlins Minehead this week and there's loads of football tops on show.
It seems everywhere I turn there's a bloody Liverpool top on show.
Liverpool are easily the best shown down here this week, but Wolves are in 2nd place, I've seen 5, not including mine.
Spuds are probably next. I only remember seeing 1 Manure top, one vile top and one Leicester top.
On the journey down here I saw 2 wolves window badges in the rear of cars.

D

Deleted member 3518

Generally Everton, Liverpool, Utd and City round me. See a fair few Wolves shirts worn by visitors.

D

Deleted member 3545

im sure im in the minority but any adult male wearing a wolves shirt apart from them on the pitch, need to have a stern word with themselves. Especially the ones with names on the back. Sweet Jesus.
Yes thought that today when i was in kfc with my grandaughter there was a geordie bloke in his 50's wearing a man city shirt.ffs

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In Oslo at the moment and haven't seen one football shirt yet in 3 days.Also we aren't massive in China yet as there are thousands of Chinese tourists and not one wolf badge anywhere,come on Jeff and Laurie,pull your finger out.

S

Seker aga

12 besiktas 4 fenerbahçe 2 trabzonspor
5 galatasary 4 mo salah 5 turkey

ng7wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I was at green man festival near Abergavenny last weekend, and saw 3 Cardiff, 1 Wolves and 1 juve tops.

Around nottingham it's mainly forest, with a few county and a few from the "big 6". Also a few polish teams I don't recognise, but then again I do live near the polish community centre, so that would explain that

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love on holiday trying to identify football tops..... in Costa brava have seen loads of Marseille, lyon a Brighton away (took a while get), a shrewsbury(!), various lower dutch ones that i have had to Google, a french speaking bloke wearing a germany top (assume must be from Luxembourg or something!?). And a bayern along with Barca, real and man u. O and a sporting gijon! And the hardest one was a thailand national top, french chap wearing it

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
See more Man City shirts than Utd where I’m at. Would be great to see more wolves shirt creep in under the radar.

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been to Barmouth for the last three days, Wolves shirts galore! At least 5 just on our campsite too! Spotted Liverpool, Villa and weirdly Northampton and Wrexham! But no Albion!

Is the sand dancer nightclub still going in Barmouth? Had some good times in there in my youth with a few rumbles with the Wrexham Front Line. Anyway back to kits - its all Wolves in the football team I coach. Anything else and they are straight on the transfer list.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very few of any here but Man City fans do sing occasionally. United too but less so. 6 or so Wolves around.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone seen the fat baggie who shops in Asda Wolves in an Albion shirt and struts around like he's some invading warrior? I expect his heroic tales will turn up in a hooligan book soon.

Kentishwolf

Reaction score
As mentioned previously, I work at London Liverpool Street Station and see a fair few teams colours going through, mostly seem to see Spurs and Norwich. A big shout out to the two Essex Wolves lads who I saw in the station, hope you got up to the Mol ok and enjoyed the result today, respect!

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm the only one I've seen in the sand lately, although a Vile fan from the embassy stopped me in the Diplomatic Quarter and said "Is that that the new Wolves top?" FFS, really? The Wolves badge probably gave it away.
Anyway, I've just bought my Saudi mate's kids the home shirt each so we're starting a new branch. UTW.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heading out to watch Quakes vs Vancouver Whitecaps who have that 17 year old that signed for Bayern Munich. I'm wearing the Quakes top over my new yellow wolves top. PM me if any Bay Area folk are headed to the Avaya.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I've just scared some guy in a wolves top half to death in the bellagio in Las Vegas by pointing at him and then calling him over, you could sense the relief when i said fellow wolves fan had a quick few words about the game. :)

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At Camper Calling festival this weekend, saw 4 Wolves tops, 1 Villa, 1 Albion, 2 Man City, 1 Man Utd. The tide is turning!!!

Back
Top Bottom