Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Club colours where you are?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to go round Bilston and Wednesbury today, only seen 5 tops, 2 wolves, 2 baggies and 1 Villa.
Not seen any Utd, Chelsea or City glorychasers, even kids which surprised me.

Last edited:

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Walked past a chap in a Wolves T-shirt last weekend in Wimbledon high street, had to do a double take. Not sure if it was the same chap I saw in a Wolves top in the shopping centre a month ago or so.

Bloody glory hunters down south ;)

Y

Yout85

Had to go round Bilston and Wednesbury today, only seen 5 tops, 2 Albion, 2 baggies and 1 Villa.

2 Albion AND 2 baggies???

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to go round Bilston and Wednesbury today, only seen 5 tops, 2 Albion, 2 baggies and 1 Villa.
2 Albion and 2 Baggies?

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs and Arsenal around here, but saw a Wolves scarf in a window in St Albans yesterday!

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stoke City (albeit slightly less in the last couple of months), a few Port Vale, a few Crewe and a smattering of the usual suspects (Man United, Man City, Liverpool etc).

S

ShropshireLad

Man U, Liverpool and London clubs in Sarf East London...plus various African, Real Madrid, Barcelona and the odd Turkish one. I also saw a Southend one the other day - that was a first.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Often see a guy in tesco in cradley with a swansea top on. No boggies tops seen for miles despite their shop only being down the road in merry hill.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today, I saw 2 Rangers shirts, 3 Celtic, 2 Man U, 1 Reading and 1 Wolves.

Cosmopolitan Northants.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull is full of old gold and black. But we're yellow now!!!!!!!!!!!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today, I saw 2 Rangers shirts, 3 Celtic, 2 Man U, 1 Reading and 1 Wolves.

Cosmopolitan Northants.
Cosmopolitan Corby by any chance?

In Southend it's mostly Wet Spam to be fair, which makes sense given the history of the place and nearby Basildon. We've got a Spuds club shop in the town centre as they also draw a lot of support from East London and Essex. After that it's Southend, Chelsea, Arsenal and a few confused Liverpool and Man U fans who all reckon they have a tenuous connection to the North West. Oh, and 3 or 4 lost Wolves.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Mainly Brighton, few Chelsea, West Ham and odd Palace. Surprisingly a few weeks ago saw a bloke waiting for a bus in a wolves shirt

F

Flynn

Plenty of PNE, a few Blackburn, increasing number of Burnley, and the typical United/City/Liverpool/Everton.

Saw someone in a Forest shirt last week - exotic around these parts!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal and Tottenham mainly with the odd Liverpool/Man United one mixed in with a large amount of Fenerbache (given the large Turkish community here, makes sense).

S

Shifnal Wolf

Walking from Redhill car park (back of Asda) to Everton match and some bloke had the audacity to be wearing a blues top.

He was so smug walking through the crowds in true dumb brummie style, he was pushing a pram and with his Mrs (pig ugly), otherwise he may have got a slap from someone.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal and Tottenham mainly with the odd Liverpool/Man United one mixed in with a large amount of Fenerbache (given the large Turkish community here, makes sense).
Green Lanes or thereabouts?

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Young lad in a Wolves shirt in my hotel in Port de Polensa today! Gave him a high five and ‘come on me babbies’! He looked a bit shocked! He doesn’t know if we will beat Man City or not. Told him not to worry - we will. Might be the free drink talking (me not him).

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lots of Man City and Barcelona shirts over here, but I see a ton of SJ Earthquakes too, which is great coz I'm a ST holder. I've only ever met 1 Wolves shirt at the Avaya stadium. Nice chap. I remember several season back the Baggies played at the old Buckshaw stadium in their pre-season and the Quakes goalie scored from his goal kick against Bywater, it was stunning, I turned around at the Baggies fans, pulled my Quakes top off to reveal my Goodyear Wolves shirt. That got them going. Ah, good times.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At Edinburgh at the weekend 1 Wolves, 2 Liverpool and a few Scottish ones.

D

Devon's Wolf

Met a fellow wolf here in Devon, he was walking from the train station in Newton Abbot. My first glimpse of the new kit too.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Telford today, 4 wolves and 1 never ever seen this before in Telford 1 bloody Leicester shirt I think he was doing a delivery though

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Working around Chester, Liver**** and Wirral- it's all Liver**** shirts I'm afraid where I am. Horrible to see.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
in thought wearing colours in public was only for the juvenile>?!
You get to a certain age when you are comfortable wearing whatever you want and don't feel a need to conform to popular opinion.
Had an interesting debate about me wearing a Ramones tee shirt at the age of 56 I pointed out I was 15 when they were in their prime so maybe I am a bit young.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You get to a certain age when you are comfortable wearing whatever you want and don't feel a need to conform to popular opinion.
Had an interesting debate about me wearing a Ramones tee shirt at the age of 56 I pointed out I was 15 when they were in their prime so maybe I am a bit young.

I agree: wear whatever you like. Who cares what others think; there are way more important issues in the world. Plus think how dull it would be if we all dressed the same.

Sid Vicious was innocent.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I agree: wear whatever you like. Who cares what others think; there are way more important issues in the world. Plus think how dull it would be if we all dressed the same.

Sid Vicious was innocent.
I don't care what other people think. I just wear clothes that accentuate my manly curves. I have to avoid mirrors because I come easily.

Pelsallwolf

Reaction score
Here by me in prestatyn is man city,Everton,Liverpool,United but no wolves unfortunately.

Kentishwolf

Reaction score
Just the one Wolves top in Liverpool Street Station today, complemented the wearer on his choice of attire. Oh and one bloke out running at lunchtime near London Bridge in his Wolves shirt. We are everywhere!!

Håvard Flo

Reaction score
In Stafford I always say to the Mrs when I see an individual wearing a football shirt. ‘Man City shirt... lives in Stafford’. Riles me to see local men, women, kids wearing shirts that are not of the local teams. Okay there are probably the odd one or two who are from their native supporting towns or cities but many I know who are born and bread locally and wear a bloody Man U shirt, Man City or Chelsea. I want to see a local shirt ideally wolves or Stafford Rangers. But I would rather see Villa, Walsall, Blues, Boggiesetc. Fair play to a guy I always see in Stafford sporting his Hednesford Town shirt!!!

Back
Top Bottom