Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Children not adults on here night and day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it seems that new 'Lambert Out' threads keep cropping up all the time. Why? Why not just add to the existing ones, or is it you want your name noticed, even through its not really yours, or is it that you so enjoy being part of a bandwagon you want to glory in it?

Kids brought up with inflated expectations of what a blood sacrifice can achieve.

At this stage of the season you actually want someone to have to come in and learn about all these players and them about him in time to turn the season round.

Grow up!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why if we get relegated he will be sacked so just get rid now.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You don't half post some ****. You done everyone's head in with your xenophobia posts for months. It's a forum don't like it don't read it

Oh! You speak for everyone do you?

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've sussed it in your first paragraph Peng. It's a selection of people all screaming, desperately trying to be the loudest.

I'm far from happy with Lambert but there's no need to have 3/4/5 threads all of which concerning the same thing.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At this stage of the season you actually want someone to have to come in and learn about all these players and them about him in time to turn the season round.
The problems are painfully obvious though Peng and they've been their since Lambert's been here.

Nothing he's shown so far suggests he can address them, I don't think he's even identified them yet, and you could argue he's made things even worse.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bipolar on this forum can be a bit embarrassing. Imagine if someone said we should get Zenga back a few weeks ago.. I'm far from happy but just a little bit of reasoning is sometimes needed rather than "SACK SACK SACK"

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bipolar on this forum can be a bit embarrassing. Imagine if someone said we should get Zenga back a few weeks ago.. I'm far from happy but just a little bit of reasoning is sometimes needed rather than "SACK SACK SACK"
Already said it

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The trigger must be pulled, we are in freefall, Rowett for me, nothing to lose we are going down as we are

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
also this thread is not going to end well.

Peng if you want to discuss people not getting upset or going what you consider over the top can you choose a less inflammatory title please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom