Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cheap London Euston train tickets just released today for May 7th. Bit of a gamble.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well what a surprise. They will allow it and then freeze it like all his other UK assets. He will be allowed to quietly slink away with it once all this is over, mark my words. Net result: 1.6 billion less for the good causes.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
News this morning that Chelsea are about to be sold to that consortium of Yanks. Very bad news. The more of those ****ers that end up owning PL clubs the worse for everybody. It'll be a no relegation closed shop before you know it, with mini breaks for the TV adverts every 15 minutes.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
News this morning that Chelsea are about to be sold to that consortium of Yanks. Very bad news. The more of those ****ers that end up owning PL clubs the worse for everybody. It'll be a no relegation closed shop before you know it, with mini breaks for the TV adverts every 15 minutes.
Sounds very dramatic but I do think they’ll push for no relegation. If that happens let them go and the remaining teams can form a competitive league. No relegation removes half of the reason for competing and such a league would soon wither on the vine.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds very dramatic but I do think they’ll push for no relegation. If that happens let them go and the remaining teams can form a competitive league. No relegation removes half of the reason for competing and such a league would soon wither on the vine.
Not sure they would get away with that but I can see them reducing it to two places or maybe even one.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure they would get away with that but I can see them reducing it to two places or maybe even one.
If they want to protect their investment and have the requisite majority they can do what they want.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not entirely true. National legislation and FIFA/UEFA/FA rules are other factors.
But money talks. UEFA already want to davour big teams with some coefficient *******s so I doubt they’d give a hoot! Teams would walk away from FA if it stood in the way as they’d gave no need for them.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£4.25bn…? How the **** do they make those sums work?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But money talks. UEFA already want to davour big teams with some coefficient *******s so I doubt they’d give a hoot! Teams would walk away from FA if it stood in the way as they’d gave no need for them.
Ever heard of the Government regulator plans and more money to go down the leagues. I wish them luck trying to challenge HMG....

Oh, and a team or their players can't be in UEFA/FIFA competitions without being affiliated to the FA.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Those coefficient plans are expected to be announced as dropped on Tuesday.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ever heard of the Government regulator plans and more money to go down the leagues. I wish them luck trying to challenge HMG....

Oh, and a team or their players can't be in UEFA/FIFA competitions without being affiliated to the FA.
There will be plenty of hurdles but as I said before money talks. Hopefully never gets to the point where enough owners think relegation should be stopped but it wouldn’t surprise me if we do a few years down the line.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There will be plenty of hurdles but as I said before money talks. Hopefully never gets to the point where enough owners think relegation should be stopped but it wouldn’t surprise me if we do a few years down the line.
I wouldn't be surprised if some clowns tried. I wouldn't bet on them succeeding.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder if their new owner will be able to use his billions on buying them some fans who sing.
Or some fans who attend. This is the view of the side stand at 4:09pm yesterday. C5745045-56AB-40F7-8F2E-B8C980B7D410.jpeg

R

reanswolf

I didn’t know that. How come they can sell away tickets but not home tickets?
Come on Dave, wakey wakey mate :)-

We were talking about exactly that with the Chelsea guy in the pub.

Only ST holders can attend along with away fans.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Come on Dave, wakey wakey mate :)-

We were talking about exactly that with the Chelsea guy in the pub.

Only ST holders can attend along with away fans.
I must have switched off, it was a looooong day o_O

Back
Top Bottom