Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Friendly South Korea

lwolf27

Reaction score
Supposed to be in the Philippines for work during July and was keen to fly to SK to catch this game or the Roma match. Spoke to the club and they said that tickets would likely become available via the stadiums, rather than the club.

Does anyone have experience with these sorts of friendlies? Is this common?

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Supposed to be in the Philippines for work during July and was keen to fly to SK to catch this game or the Roma match. Spoke to the club and they said that tickets would likely become available via the stadiums, rather than the club.

Does anyone have experience with these sorts of friendlies? Is this common?
Seriously considering going - vist Korea at same time as watching the Wolves. 2 in 1 trip. I guess will not be sell outs and can buy tickets via stadium website. But would like to sit with other Wolves fans and in such scenarios would prabably be impossible to arrange. Don't want to sit with a bunch of jocks in my wolves top if I can help it

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems Spurs are doing that Spursy thing again... Ange Postecoglou to be the new manager.
Celtic ... on the look for a new boss. Rodgers to make a come back?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Seems Spurs are doing that Spursy thing again... Ange Postecoglou to be the new manager.
Celtic ... on the look for a new boss. Rodgers to make a come back?
Actually think it’s a really good appointment. Bits I’ve read online he’s a very good coach.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf Jade, so were most of the other managers who've been and gone! Spurs are a club in serial disarray.
Indeed. Couldn't imagine many nicer feelings than watch those wasters in the relegation zone. Must have spend the best part of 2 Billion over the last 15 years and still have no idea what they want.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate. Could the three clubs all be under new management? I actually believe JL will be with us.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Indeed. Couldn't imagine many nicer feelings than watch those wasters in the relegation zone. Must have spend the best part of 2 Billion over the last 15 years and still have no idea what they want.
I think losing Kane will be devastating for them and the new manager and I can see another average season for them tbh.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think losing Kane will be devastating for them and the new manager and I can see another average season for them tbh.
Ange got quite the record buying cheap players and doing well whether he will get time is another thing… Hounded Nuno and Conte out.

Selling Kane your right how do they replace someone of his quality??

Would be funny to see them in a relegation mix up likely mid table best they can expect so many stronger teams than them. Villa, Newcastle, Brighton, Brentford….

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also playing portugese side Vitoria on the 9th July on the Algarve.

So portugese training camp before they fly to South Korea.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I heard July 29th in the Aviva stadium.
FFS, was planning on taking my Mom "home" for a weekend in the summer and this would have been ideal, but my Mrs is having a op on the 29th July and I need to be taxi driver/carer for 24 hrs!

Decent flights are £133 for the weekend - watch those prices jump if it's announced officially today.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
3 day flights from Brum. I'll book this if kick off time is afternoon
At first I read this as the flight would take three days, I was gonna ask if you were going via Russia!

Hopefully this is true and gets confirmed in the next day or two, could be a really good weekend!

MontyR

Reaction score

Handy map featuring the best pints of Guinness in the city centre ;)

Back
Top Bottom