Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Friendly South Korea

Bradstonian

Reaction score
The tour ticket used to include a pint of Guinness
It still does, and ironically it's possibly the worst pint of Guinness you'll get in the city. The beer is served in the roof-top viewing area, and they just dispense it rapidly to keep up with the demand from the queues of tourists. You do need to purchase your tickets in advance for this tour.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing Luton at home on August 2nd.

Not sure if it has implications for this. Would seem to rule out a trip abroad, making a trip to Dublin more likely. But, would we play three games in a week just before the season starts? Not sure.

Either way, very bad pre-season from Wolves.

Can imagine the scenes in the office this week. 'Get Rob on the phone, he'll give us a game'.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find it very strange that Wolves haven't announced anything and tickets are on sale tomorrow!?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think the club need to put together their full preseason plans, are we touring etc and what games. Looks like a local tour being done in Ireland perhaps or are we going to do another warm weather training before hand

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think the club need to put together their full preseason plans, are we touring etc and what games. Looks like a local tour being done in Ireland perhaps or are we going to do another warm weather training before hand
Agreed a big gap at the moment.

Coventry over in Portugal this week, then Celtic 29th, Luton 2nd and Stade Rennais 5th August.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
Just a thought but if have to wait for tickets on General Sale then how do I make sure that tickets are in Wolves end

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It says FAI presale, Celtic presale and Wolves presale. But no idea if you use supporter number or what.

Looks like its go on at 9 tomorrow and pot luck.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumours on Twitter of 65 euro, 47.50 euro and 35 euro tickets.

Not sure it will sell out at that price! Ridiculous for a friendly (if true).

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The All Ireland Hurling Final is on Sunday 30th at Croke Park, so Dublin will have quite the atmosphere that weekend!

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed a big gap at the moment.

Coventry over in Portugal this week, then Celtic 29th, Luton 2nd and Stade Rennais 5th August.
I think Jo-Lo is more happy spending time on the training ground and drilling his method. I expect to see a different style come first game compared to last season.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish Wolves would put something up on their website, as at the moment it feels like an "unofficial" friendly with access to tickets being done independantly. There's 5 of us going out for this so some clarification would be useful.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticketmaster is already crashing ahead of this supposed Pre-Sale…

This season is going to be fun!

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had an email off Wolves confirming game

Back
Top Bottom