Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it. This sponsor logo always looks better when all white against a dark background, and the pattern is distinctive. Compared to our last Adidas away, it’s light years better! Will hold on for the third kit before deciding which to buy.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought the shorts were meant to be "crazy" on this kit?
I was told a while back that this was the away not the third, and that the shorts were gold with the black splashes, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them throughout the season though as people have allegedly seen them

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
newcastle definitely getting the better out the deal.
Alright alright. Jeez you guys are brutal. I think it looks great. There’s always an element of bias as we’re all invariably going to like a wolves shirt/ design over a Geordie one.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Only disappointment i have is it’s out after the season has already started.

Arthur

Reaction score
This shirt is the nicest wolves away shirt we've ever had its beautiful

Coops

Reaction score
Is each away shirt going to look slightly different with regards to where the flecks are?

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks better under professional conditions than it did following the leak, where it looked frankly like someone had chucked up their kebab on the pavement. Would be very classy without the gold flecks.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really like the away kit, waiting to see what the 3rd kit looks like but currently think the away is the one I will purchase

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
This has probably been covered in the previous 2,000 posts, but are those socks comfortable?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Range of non-training Castore gear being launched later this month (so stuff they travelled to Spain in etc)

It’s going to bankrupt me

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a big difference between the pro version and the replica? Trying to decide whether I want to splurge here.

I already have the two replica training tops, which feel cheapish.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Range of non-training Castore gear being launched later this month (so stuff they travelled to Spain in etc)

It’s going to bankrupt me
I do like the away but waiting for this grey range before I decide

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else's Wolves cash disappeared?

I had £6 before I bought the home tops - I expected the Wolves cash for those to be added in time for the away shirt release - only to find my balance was zero this morning?

How long does it take after a purchase for the wolves cash to be awarded

yeah mine's gone to zero also .

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Wolves can amend orders. Like a total plonker, I ordered my shirt today but didn't even think about the PL badge until someone on Twitter mentioned it. I've messaged them to ask if they can amend the order to add the badge, but I'm trying to avoid having the order cancelled and having to order again. Anyone got experience with this at all?

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a big difference between the pro version and the replica? Trying to decide whether I want to splurge here.

Liam Keen said on the E&S poddy that it's a different fit and also slightly different material, but not enough that anyone would notice. My advice would be to save your money. After all, the £45 left over will be enough for a half time pie at Vinny's Wolves.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I bought the replica home top,wish I hadn't now as the pro one looks mint.And yes there is a big difference.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks both, now the question is do I risk adding Adama's name to the back . . .

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Wolves can amend orders. Like a total plonker, I ordered my shirt today but didn't even think about the PL badge until someone on Twitter mentioned it. I've messaged them to ask if they can amend the order to add the badge, but I'm trying to avoid having the order cancelled and having to order again. Anyone got experience with this at all?
When I tried to do this to get the Europa League badge added in 2019, they said I'd have to cancel the order and re-order; they weren't able to amend it. Not sure if that's still the case.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has probably been covered in the previous 2,000 posts, but are those socks comfortable?
I found them really uncomfortable, but then realised I had the left on my right foot and right on my left foot. Dumb ass I know!!
even misplaced my left handed screwdriver earlier so not having a good day :p

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
I found them really uncomfortable, but then realised I had the left on my right foot and right on my left foot. Dumb ass I know!!
even misplaced my left handed screwdriver earlier so not having a good day :p
I know you say “lefthanded” but all of this post seems to come from the backhand to me!

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I tried to do this to get the Europa League badge added in 2019, they said I'd have to cancel the order and re-order; they weren't able to amend it. Not sure if that's still the case.
Thanks for the heads up mate. That's really crap!

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The air holes are in the same location on the front but can’t be seen as unlike the home kit they aren’t opposing colours

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Did like the look of the ahote one that was shown a while back, but this lools good

On a side note. And maybe i've missed something, but been a bit confused as to why we ve been wearing black socks with the home kit in most friendlies - sure we wore gold against crewe but that was it - always prefer us in the gold socks, small issie that it is, and they only sbow gold on the shop.

Just wondered

Last edited:

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did like the look of the ahote one that was shown a while back, but this lools good

On a side note. And maybe i've missed something, but been a bot confused as to why we ve been wearing black socks with the home kit in most friendlies - sure we wore gold against crewe but that was it - always prefer us in the gold socks, small issie that it is, and they only sbow gold on the shop.

Just wondered
D30D7313-97C4-43A6-86C6-43EBBC70156D.jpeg

Wit? Am a bot confizzed.

Back
Top Bottom