Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
I've been told... The players hate the socks... Gold ones are way too tight.....requested new ones off castore..
It’s probably pedantic, but the Wolves crest doesn’t really work when being worn. The concept is fine, but when they’re on and stretched it becomes distorted. Maybe the Club has a brand standards gripe with it.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s probably pedantic, but the Wolves crest doesn’t really work when being worn. The concept is fine, but when they’re on and stretched it becomes distorted. Maybe the Club has a brand standards gripe with it.
They are too tight... The players are complaining they are struggling to wear them..... Got a family member who works for wolves... He asked the kit blokes...it is a quality issue as such that they are awful to wear... I seen a kid in a pair at Leicester and he said said they was killing him to wear. ...

Last edited:

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone know when the 3rd kit (white one) is likely to be released?20210812_184230.jpg

MontyR

Reaction score
Anyone know when the 3rd kit (white one) is likely to be released?View attachment 23261
I’d imagine sometime in September or in just under 2 weeks (August payday). Probably done the maths and realised they’ll get more sales if they release each one monthly, rather than all together.

Coops

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been covered - anyone know if the grey/steel coloured hoodies that the players have been wearing are on sale? Can't see them on Wolves page.

clcsimon

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been covered - anyone know if the grey/steel coloured hoodies that the players have been wearing are on sale? Can't see them on Wolves page.
Apparently, the Castore Newcastle hoodie (grey) is £165 (google it) - then search Castore on Twitter :D :D

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’d imagine sometime in September or in just under 2 weeks (August payday). Probably done the maths and realised they’ll get more sales if they release each one monthly, rather than all together.
Yeah I thought as much. If memory serves the Portuguese and Mexican inspired kits from last season and the season before were both September too

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The kit manufacturers don’t tend to print the sponsor logo. It’s outsourced further down the supply chain, usually by the club itself. I believe ManBetX is affixed to our shirts pretty locally to Wolverhampton.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the sort of things Plant would normally come out with. Sums up what it has been like this summer in many aspects and not in a good way.
i dont know anything about him just saw it on the Wolves topic thingy on twitter

and saw he was followed by tim spiers

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I was asking if anyone thinks that his comments on the commercial department (Vinny's empire l believe) being an utter shambles are wrong? I certainly don't.
Behind the scenes the club does seem in disarray. I can't remember the organisation of everything from the tickets, to the shop, to the detail on the website being such a shambles. Honestly think most non-league clubs are being run more professionally than Wolves behind the scenes. I don't know if it's the quality of the people in charge, a lack of staff, or just a don't care attitude, but something is seriously wrong. As that guy said, we can only hope the football side of things aren't being run the same way. If they are, we are well and truly fudged.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
things really do seem to be running at 'bare bones' level, the poor people in the ticket office in particular seem to be run off their feet. quite shocked how late things have been left, or understaffed

fosun have been great for us, but i think the next couple of weeks are going to be very revealing in terms of their future intentions

if jeff wonders why wolves fans keep asking their wives if they love them (his analogy) then it's the evidence we're seeing day to day at the moment. not a moan, just based on current experiences

fingers crossed it's all part of a masterplan........................

Coops

Reaction score
What news has been let out through fan groups?
I assume he's on about the fancast Vinny update on the GH stand, however that didnt come out through the fan group they just reshared it with their logo on....

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
I assume he's on about the fancast Vinny update on the GH stand, however that didnt come out through the fan group they just reshared it with their logo on....
Yeah, it was the same message I shared on here 2-3 days before. I don’t think it was news, more just clarifying the statement on the site.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody unhappy with anything Castore have offered us so far then just be glad they haven't given us such visionary designs as Man City's new 3rd kit,there'd be meltdown on here if we'd been given such a joke of a kit.

I received my order of one of our training shirts and shorts yesterday,very good quality stuff.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It will be worn at Watford which isn't that long away. I'd presume it will be just after that knowing the organisation this summer
I'm surprised they haven't rushed it out already. Everyone has seen it and some fans have already managed to purchase it online.

Back
Top Bottom