Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I bloody love that, Rui looked fab in pink
Goalkeepers should wear green

Imagine some of the older keepers in pink - Mark Kendall, John Burridge, Peter Shilton :D

Bruce Grobbelaar would have looked good in pink with that tosh
download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a big difference between the pro version and the replica? Trying to decide whether I want to splurge here.

I already have the two replica training tops, which feel cheapish.
I can only compare the Castore Pro shirt with last years Adidas Home shirt.

There is a significant difference in my opinion. It feels better quality. Not sure it is twice as good but as mine was a gift I was very happy to receive.

Regarding sizing, I have gone for the same size as the Adidas one and it is almost identical.

If you believe that the replica training tops are 'cheapish' then that would suggest there is a significant difference as my Castore Pro top is better than anything I had that was Adidas and is certainly not cheap (in any definition of the term lol).

I'm leaving any further purchases until I can visit the store.

Hope that helps a little.

Coops

Reaction score
I can only compare the Castore Pro shirt with last years Adidas Home shirt.

There is a significant difference in my opinion. It feels better quality. Not sure it is twice as good but as mine was a gift I was very happy to receive.

Regarding sizing, I have gone for the same size as the Adidas one and it is almost identical.

If you believe that the replica training tops are 'cheapish' then that would suggest there is a significant difference as my Castore Pro top is better than anything I had that was Adidas and is certainly not cheap (in any definition of the term lol).

I'm leaving any further purchases until I can visit the store.

Hope that helps a little.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a big difference between the pro version and the replica? Trying to decide whether I want to splurge here.

I already have the two replica training tops, which feel cheapish.
I've tried both on at the store and the pro version is signficiantly nicer. Whether it's double the price nicer I think depends on whether you're willing to spend it or not but there is a clear difference.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
A lot has been said over the years about our Manbet sponsor ruining shirts but not seen too many people mentioning the red on our new sleeve sponsor. I notice that on the pink GK shirt the box has changed to black (obviously pink and red clashing) this would have looked so much better on the home shirt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-06-10-11-37-047.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-06-10-11-37-047.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 46

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot has been said over the years about our Manbet sponsor ruining shirts but not seen too many people mentioning the red on our new sleeve sponsor. I notice that on the pink GK shirt the box has changed to black (obviously pink and red clashing) this would have looked so much better on the home shirt.
I think people aren't focused on the sleeve sponsor because the main sponsor is far worse.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve passed on the away kit as I’m waiting on the promise that the 3rd kit is white. Although I like the away already got home shirt. The ITK’s that have promised a white 3rd kit better be right as by time that’s out the away kit will be out of stock in anything like a man sized top. 3xl and xs is about all wil be left. I’m neither of them.

Reaction score
Just got this update on my (women's kit) order from the Club Shop. Apparently, there are no women's shirts in stock at all (including in the Megastore). They did at least send a £10 voucher by way of apology. And part of me is glad that there has been much more demand than they were anticipating for women's shirts; hopefully, this means they'll continue to sell them in future seasons.

There has been a global shipping crisis since the turn of the year which was brought about due to a decline in global supply during 2020. The knock on effect of that has been a severe container shortage throughout 2021. This shortage has led to congested ports and with the incident in the Suez Canal compounding the issue, many businesses have seen severe delays in shipping product globally. Thankfully, the majority of the Wolves 2021/22 range has been unaffected by this, but there have been a number of key styles which have been subjected to delays. On these products, the club air freighted an amount of stock, at an extra cost, which we believed would be a sufficient volume to see us through to when sea vessels docked. Demand has outstripped the volume that was air freighted on a small number of products, one of which is on your order. Vessels are due to dock in the next three weeks with our original volume on and at that point we will be able to fulfil the outstanding demand and will have good stock levels for the rest of the season.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I just looked on Castore website. They are selling the pro version of the home shirt in 3xl and 4xl. The wolves sites is only selling 2xl.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want to get the golden track jacket (the Bruce Lee looking one) but unsure if I should get a M or L. Im about 5'9, 11ish stone almost. How do these castore jackets feel, fit-wise?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want to get the golden track jacket (the Bruce Lee looking one) but unsure if I should get a M or L. Im about 5'9, 11ish stone almost. How do these castore jackets feel, fit-wise?
Do you mean this one:

1628450741320.png
If so, I have it in black in a medium and it fits me really well.

I’m 5’11 and around 11st (I’m all legs so probably pretty similar in terms of torso size to you I’d guess). It’s quite fitted so if you like that sort of thing a medium would probably be right, if you want it looser then maybe go for a large.

I’ve no idea how much difference there is in the sizes, my missus brought it for me and got it online so I haven’t seen other sizes in the flesh to compare.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are they gonna sell those grey hoodies the players are turning up to the games in or what?

woman at shop told me the non-training Castore gear out will be launched by early Sept - so hopefully this hoodie, the grey t-shirts, grey rainjacket with gold zip, and other stuff they travelled to spain in. looks very good

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
never had @Mutchy down as a daily star reader!

this is what she said about wolves
The shirt: Gold body with black detailing (Castore).

Judi says: “This golden yellow provides the richest look out on the pitch, with the narrow black trim adding a suggestion of emphatic play and solid finishing. Classy and good for team bonding.”

Last edited:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
never had @Mutchy down as a daily star reader!

this is what he said about wolves
The shirt: Gold body with black detailing (Castore).

Judi says: “This golden yellow provides the richest look out on the pitch, with the narrow black trim adding a suggestion of emphatic play and solid finishing. Classy and good for team bonding.”
You’d be right! Link just came up on something else. She was nice about us, so figured Id share.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been wondering why i seem to have been signed up to Glasgow Rangers and been getting spammed with their club shop offers.
Then I realised i ticked the box on a Wolves Castore shirt competition the other week.......

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Sigh... I'm now £56 poorer.

The black t-shirt, burgundy bucket hat, and a black knitted hat for the Scandinavian winter.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish Wolves would stop bringing out new ranges. I’ve probably bought the CB we need already. Haha. Another £91 spent.

Back
Top Bottom