Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Anybody unhappy with anything Castore have offered us so far then just be glad they haven't given us such visionary designs as Man City's new 3rd kit,there'd be meltdown on here if we'd been given such a joke of a kit.

I received my order of one of our training shirts and shorts yesterday,very good quality stuff.
City’s 3rd kit is a bit crap but their 2nd kit is absolute class

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no idea how respected that he is but is he wrong?

To be honest wicked,he ay wrong is he.How many have complained about the online ticket service.And all manor of things.I'm just surprised it's him who has commented on it.The blame ay Fosun as much but it's jeff.Unless Guo is telling him to tighten the purse strings.How many times have I mentioned about him probably wanting the staff to Multi-task and obviously they ay up to doing it correctly.I thought when Fosun first bought the club,they wanted the best people in all the positions.Now it seems they have got rid of most of the ones who knew their job,and replaced them with a cheaper version.You reap what you sow comes to mind.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody unhappy with anything Castore have offered us so far then just be glad they haven't given us such visionary designs as Man City's new 3rd kit,there'd be meltdown on here if we'd been given such a joke of a kit.

I received my order of one of our training shirts and shorts yesterday,very good quality stuff.

been very impressed with what I've bought..ony got 5 at the moment,but there's still a bit of room left in me draws. :p

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest wicked,he ay wrong is he.How many have complained about the online ticket service.And all manor of things.I'm just surprised it's him who has commented on it.The blame ay Fosun as much but it's jeff.Unless Guo is telling him to tighten the purse strings.How many times have I mentioned about him probably wanting the staff to Multi-task and obviously they ay up to doing it correctly.I thought when Fosun first bought the club,they wanted the best people in all the positions.Now it seems they have got rid of most of the ones who knew their job,and replaced them with a cheaper version.You reap what you sow comes to mind.
Re your first sentence l absolutely agree. They have corner cut to a ridiculous extreme.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's a Puma thing, they're not the only one...

f655f0e2f6957796574350000b12942a752f26b1_2_1000x1000.jpeg

Disgraceful!

Last edited:

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am getting FB feeds from official Wolves showing discounts already on some of the new Essentials range.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does someone have a contact I could use to query an order that was meant to arrive yesterday and yet doesn’t appear to have moved from Hermes hub for 3 days? I’ve tried the online contact form and have not received a response, so wondered if anyone had an alternative email I could try?

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does someone have a contact I could use to query an order that was meant to arrive yesterday and yet doesn’t appear to have moved from Hermes hub for 3 days? I’ve tried the online contact form and have not received a response, so wondered if anyone had an alternative email I could try?
If you get one could you share it please I’m waiting in reply I sent to the Wolves direct team on Tuesday.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wish I hadn’t bothered pre-ordering the away shirts - I could have bought them in the shop tomorrow and got it sooner.

Yep this is what I want to query, preordered the away shirt which I was meant to receive yesterday and according to Hermes has been sat at their hub for 3 days, doesn’t bode well.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Explains why they all had them cut open in one of the early friendlies

To be fair, most players cut off the socks and just wear the top half and they use a sock that grips the boot better underneath.

Sterling, Suarez, Aguero, Alli, Dier are some examples you can see online.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you were paid the minimum wage how much effort would you put into your job?
In one way l agree. In another l'd question if l'd ever therefore be on more than minimum wage if l took that stance.

You do, l assume, know that at the time many of those bloated pensioners who you have a down on were working there was no minimum wage....

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New away top selling well,I must say,it's a bloody bosta.Whilst I was there I'd say everyone that was in there had an away top in their hands.And I'm not joking.Was in there at 12-30 came out about 1-15 and a queue had formed outside.£90 worse off,but they're worth it.Oh and yes I'm a pensioner but it's what I've saved in me tin. :D

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You do, l assume, know that at the time many of those bloated pensioners who you have a down on were working there was no minimum wage....

Why would have I a problem with pensioners? I’m just saying if you’re paying the bare minimum, expect the bare minimum of effort

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone been to the club shop today? Hoping they’ve learnt from previous years and have loads of stock, gonna get the away shirt tomorrow

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New away top selling well,I must say,it's a bloody bosta.Whilst I was there I'd say everyone that was in there had an away top in their hands.And I'm not joking.Was in there at 12-30 came out about 1-15 and a queue had formed outside.£90 worse off,but they're worth it.Oh and yes I'm a pensioner but it's what I've saved in me tin. :D
That bottomless tin been out again mate. Haha.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Wolf head on those socks looks ****/widescreened.

jim_boner

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi folks, now the club are offering free international shipping, I’m ready to part with some hard-earned dingo dollars.
Quick question… what’s the consensus on sizing compared to last years adidas versions?
Last year I had the home kit in XL and the away and third in L (don’t ask why). The large fitted a little better than the XL.
should i stick with L or are they a little more fitted?
thanks in advance.

wolfinaguernsey

Reaction score
The sizing of the shirts are rubbish same size as last years but lot smaller, surely they should be getting bigger sizes made they must be losing a lot of cash by not doing this

Back
Top Bottom