Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's concept got the person who created the concepts twitter handle on the pictures

D

Deleted member 4456

Great kits ruined by that bloody poker chip!!

I won’t be buying one until they are in the discount bin

The home shirt looks a little strange but the white away kit is a winner. I'll buy that one but I'll wait for the end of season sale for the home one.

D

Deleted member 4456

Not bad. I noticed that the Wolves and Castore logos are in gold on the 3rd kit. Also it has no manbet advert. Wouldn’t it be nice if it stayed that way.
I think that's the warm-up shirt, so I assume it'll have Sure plastered over it.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i like them - just hope that home kit is closer to the old gold from our first season back in the Premier than the last couple of kits

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope that doesn’t mean we are sticking with ManbetX.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll 100% be getting the away one. Sponsor logo is annoying but can't have everything.

Would have to see the home in person, as looks a bit odd that colour.

The 3rd top is pretty smart too 2bh

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eh? No-one goes around thinking about whether or not it's the 40th anniversary of the Falklands War!

Some people are just snowflakes looking for things to be offended by.

I think about it every day of my life. Lost 23 colleagues on Mount Longdon. For a few minutes every day, I am on that mountain.

No axe to grind with Argentina though and like the football shirts.
Shame it’s not real, Messi still available?

Last edited:

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
Love the kits! The home and away are spot on! I’m assuming the other is the keepers kit perhaps?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The home shirt looks a little strange but the white away kit is a winner. I'll buy that one but I'll wait for the end of season sale for the home one.
Still some weird gold triangles on the shoulders though...

The home kit has some odd black panels around the kidney's too.

Will have to see it in the flesh but to my mind they look annoyingly late '80's

Reactions: Ian

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Still some weird gold triangles on the shoulders though...

The home kit has some odd black panels around the kidney's too.

Will have to see it in the flesh but to my mind they look annoyingly late '80's
Noticed the odd black panels too (with white ends), was wondering if they are part of the shirt or some sort of graphic on the photo. Would badly affect the shirt if they are part of it.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed the odd black panels too (with white ends), was wondering if they are part of the shirt or some sort of graphic on the photo. Would badly affect the shirt if they are part of it.
Maybe it ties in to the shorts design. I tend not to wear a whole kit though and maybe won't look good with swim shorts - In fact I no longer look good in swim shorts so it probably doesn't matter.

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think those black panels are on the side of the shirt as apposed to the front, just looks like they're on the front because of the way the shirt is lying on the table in that pic.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Think those black panels are on the side of the shirt as apposed to the front, just looks like they're on the front because of the way the shirt is lying on the table in that pic.
Yes, can see it now. Still a bit odd but better than being on the front of the shirt.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're not a full kit ****er!
I tend to wear football shirts around the pool or watching on TV at home. Cup finals too (maybe), and final games of the season if the weather's good.

I'm considering an England Coady shirt for the euro's. I'll just wear it watching on TV, bit silly really.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is white in the badge.
There was white piping on the 08/09 promotion shirt. No issue with it

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That white shirt, the collar etc reminds me of last years home kit

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I tend to wear football shirts around the pool or watching on TV at home. Cup finals too (maybe), and final games of the season if the weather's good.

I'm considering an England Coady shirt for the euro's. I'll just wear it watching on TV, bit silly really.
I'll wear a Wolves top to games and for running. Always buy a Wales top too but only for running. Last time I wore a Wales top in Newcastle during Euro 2016 I got told by someone to "**** off back to Wales." Looked up and realised I was walking past an English Defence League protest! Quick as a flash, some Geordie lass walking by picked up his ****ney accent and told him to "**** off back to London!"

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ah well, another year with my wallet staying tightly shut.

briefly got excited about the away one until someone pointed out the bizarre triangles on the shoulder (note they're a different colour to the 'gold' in the collar)

home strip: why does every black bit need white piping FFS

and as for the sponsor..... just dreadful.

i suppose i should be grateful they're relatively plain and harmless, but what does it take to design something tasteful and in harness with our heritage.

Reactions: Ian

Me Babbies

Reaction score
They have to be real surely, the bottom right one & the white shirt has the "One Pack" text featured on the inside of the shirt in the wolves font, no fake or concept kit would have that I don't think
Also got the new sleeve sponsor...

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I like what we see there, but the truth will be when we see the team playing in them.

Back
Top Bottom