Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno- stay or out?

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gone right now or at the end of the season? Big call if true.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I put unsure. I think we need to give him a season to build his own team before judging

It’s not his fault the players have downed tools

I put unsure for the same reason as that is the reasonable black and white answer.

This said, the news of a bust-up and the way the players turned up yesterday is (to me) concerning. I backed him for calling out Hoever as I remeber seeing him that game and he did not look interested, however, in hindsight perhaps this was wrong way about it as it’s obviously rocked the boat.

There could be an argument that the players should be able to take public criticism, however if the fact of the matter is they can’t, then it should have been dealt with in a different manner.

I actually think the direction with the least risk going forward into next season would be to try and upgrade on Bruno if we can (don’t ask me for names, not a clue at the minute), and start to make a steady change on the playing squad. This would include moving players on and to the bench.

With this all said, I’d hope they can put whatever’s happened behind them and move forward professionally. If yesterday’s performance was a by-product of off-field tension though, then as I say, it’s concerning and I struggle to see a way back unfortunately.

For the record, I think Bruno’s done well this season and up until now had confidence he could help us push on.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think wolves fans will miss him as we never really knew him.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given who the poster is, I am 99.9% that means Bruno has been removed.

This man stated Nuno was gone weeks before it was public.
Yeah was surprised bruno was at the airport instead of the training ground.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
JUST BEEN TOLD HE'S GONE .
I doubted you when you said Nuno was on his way at the end of last season so I am inclined to believe you this time! If right, I wonder if they have someone lined up or whether we'll look to get someone in soon after some planning. We're safe and going nowhere (including Europe!).

I think the main motivation will have been the dire recent football at a time when they are about to announce season ticket and ticket price rises for next season.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do know he flew to Portugal today. Pre agreed trip. Players are not back in until Wednesday.

Watch this space

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Down to 5/1 now. Must be some money going on.

Was 66-1 last night and now 2nd favourite behind Hodgson to leave before end of season. Note it is before the last game not after it!

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do know he flew to Portugal today. Pre agreed trip. Players are not back in until Wednesday.

Watch this space
Wow after that debacle, I’d have had them in today or tomorrow to at least clear the air. Leaving it for 4 days is not going to lance the boil it’s going to make it worse.

Having said that the club can use it to put things in place I suppose.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Watch this space

Players not back until Wednesday! What a joke. They had ten days off 2 weeks back. Why the need for a 3 /4 day break after the last 3 shambolic performances? They should be at Compton today not off on their jollies again.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. Sounds Draconian, yes, but we surely need work?

This lot cant even take a corner or decent free kick but lets give them 4 days off. Absolutely ridiculous. Which other club gave their players ten days off a few weeks back and then another 4 days off after shambolic performances? I would say none. Surely Sellars and Shi should be stepping in here and showing leadership? Players should not be going off for another break surely?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This lot cant even take a corner or decent free kick but lets give them 4 days off. Absolutely ridiculous. Which other club gave their players ten days off a few weeks back and then another 4 days off after shambolic performances? I would say none. Surely Sellars and Shi should be stepping in here and showing leadership? Players should not be going off for another break surely?
Should have been cancelled straight after the final whistle yesterday with them all in for training today.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My source has been told that Doris the tea lady is in temporary charge, and her first tactical innovation will be to give all fans, when attending home matches, free triple-strength espressos in the hope this will keep them awake.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be very surprised if they've sacked him before the end of the season, but I know the wheels started to come off behind the scenes when he forced them to stay in London between the Arsenal and West Ham games. Lot of unhappy folk behind the scenes.

Never a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom