Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno- stay or out?

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me it depends on how much, or even if, there is money for the players we need to bring in during the summer.
If the money is there to overhaul the squad, then give him time to build his team.
If it is sell to buy, then get rid of him.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out. Tactically in games he is clueless.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Stay for now, but depends on the effort and performance in the last four games.

I doubt a new manager will have any funds for an overhaul so what's the point.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This squad is so damn stale and in serious need of refreshment everywhere. I can’t believe we’re still playing the same defence as the championship winning team. I couldn’t believe I was saying that 2 years ago either yet here we are.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing dendonker on the wing more than once is unforgivable. For that reason I’m out

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun aren't without fault here but give him his B.F.H.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It depends what faith you have in the club to recruit a better alternative.

I would happier to hear that Wolves are putting a football structure in place, not a youth coach acting as a yes man for a guy who five years admitted he didn't really know much about football, leading to these lousy transfer windows that will handicap any coach.

We're lazily run and the cracks are now widening, now that Mendes isn't managing to hand deliver some real diamonds for low fees. You can see that the fundaments are built on sand, as we could easily end up next season with almost no goalscorers whatsoever, no midfield whatsoever and the same converted Championship midfielders plugging the back 3.

Last edited:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This squad is so damn stale and in serious need of refreshment everywhere. I can’t believe we’re still playing the same defence as the championship winning team. I couldn’t believe I was saying that 2 years ago either yet here we are.

Such a good point - hadn't realised. Blaming the manager and a couple of scapegoated players is an easy distraction.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out and out of his depth will be relegated if it carrys on this way...this type of form with this stale squad will continue next season without major investment in proven quality.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stay for now, but depends on the effort and performance in the last four games.

I doubt a new manager will have any funds for an overhaul so what's the point.

Trouble is how many other managers would play Dendoncker as an attacking midfield player, whilst playing three at the back when he has Neto, Chiquinho, Cundle and Trincao sat on the bench? Cundle would have been better as a no10 today behind 2 but he picks Donck like that. Also keeps playing Saiss and never gives Toti a go. Dreadful and unacceptable anti football tactics.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As badly as we have played over the last month, we are 8th in the Premier League
Surely by that logic, Potter should go?

Knee jerkism and football are ever the combination!
We would run out of fingers for the number of discusting performances this season.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out once the season is done, clearly not the bloke to take us forward. Done a decent job on the whole but has shown his shortcomings the last month or so. 7 losses in 10.

epic

Groupie
Reaction score
Boring, passionless man who sets the team up in his image - Lage needs to go take "everybody's mate" Roberts with him or we will be looking at relegation next season. We keep clean sheets at the wrong end !!!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Unsure.

Seems crazy to even be thinking about it when we will likely finish Top 10 in his first season. Especially as he has received such little backing and we actually managed to weaken ourselves in the January window.

But 9 defeats in 14 (which realistically becomes 12 in 18) is relegation form. And it’s not just those results but the performances in a lot of those games. Not sure if some of players wouldn’t run and press for him, or if they can’t and have been protected by the system.

Tough one to call.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Boring, passionless man who sets the team up in his image - Lage needs to go take "everybody's mate" Roberts with him or we will be looking at relegation next season. We keep clean sheets at the wrong end !!!

I’m sorry but Roberts work with Sa and the Keepers clearly has benefitted this season

Only one I would keep

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Us being in the false position may save him for another season but nobody can honestly say we deserve to be where we are. Everybody knew our lack of goal scoring and
chance creating would catch up with us but here we are. Take away some heroics from certain players at the back and we’d rightfully be where we belong, mid table.

T

TheConcourse

Jeff is probably one summer behind him tbh. One bad summer window and he’s out of there with his little puppy dog Sellars.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But not for our league position
Which has largely been on the back of a good first half, can we say the second half has been good, do you strongly believe this is just a blip?

Need I say next season starts earlier so less time to get over the hangover.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As badly as we have played over the last month, we are 8th in the Premier League
Surely by that logic, Potter should go?

Knee jerkism and football are ever the combination!

I’m not sure I get that logic?

In my opinion we’ve stagnated at best this season. Yes we’re higher in the league, but the football is no better… and we’ll likely end the season with 6 or 7 defeats out of the last 8.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Is there something going on behind the scenes? Seems like the players aren't trying any more. If Bruno can't motivate them then he has to go.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends if Bruno was the one who decided Traore could leave, that MGW wasn't required, that we didn't need another midfielder, and that we should pull the trigger early on the Hwang deal. Four serious errors of judgement this January.

Performances are bad enough, but if Bruno had a say in those decisions, then I'd be happier if he left.

Back
Top Bottom