Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal (A) Pre-Match Thread!

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was going to be going to this one with a Gooner-friend, but something’s come up at work. Which is where I am right now. Bu**er.

However, I am going to the Spam game on Sunday. Unfortunately I shall be in with the Spammers though.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a draw tonight, I thought Arsenal looked quite dangerous the other week, better than Spurs. But if we win, that's a heck of a message.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bet she was still tough as nails!
True story.

She was on a train full of Scottish football fans going to Wembley during the home internationals era. They were pretty rowdy, and for some reason one of them offered her a small bottle of whisky , thinking she would refuse .

She could really drink, and apparently they had to ask her for the bottle back.

One of them then told the others, " mind the language, we have a Lady on the train.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Top pub. Nicely tucked away hundred yards off the drag to La Porcetta for piggy meals.
A restaurant which l loved back in the day but can't use anymore (although l had heard that it, like all of the other branches except Muswell Hill - different owner - and Soho, had closed).... My ex is (or certainly was) cronies with the owners... Pappagone was better though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom