Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Are we staying up or going down?

Staying up?

• Staying up

Votes: 120 32.2%
  • Going down

Votes: 253 67.8%

• Total voters

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are completely self imploding. Difficult to see where we go from here or how we are going to get out of it.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People need to give their heads a wobble if they think this unit can get to 40pts, they're crap.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jeff Shi still thinks he and Sellars can do the top jobs. Davis is a mug as a manager. Neves is not a leader in any way and Nunes needs to understand his level of ability. Joke, the whole lot.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t believe anyone after the CPFC game still thought we had enough about us to stay up. Talk about rose tinted glasses.

I’ve been saying since the Newcastle game we’ll go down, it’s been that clear.

I was ****ed off at the time about ditching Nuno, and I’m just as ****ed off about it now. There is no way we’d be in this mess if we kept him. Give me the exciting counterattack victories against Man Utd, Arsenal, City, Chelsea any day of the week over this turgid dross we’re now watching.

When we go down, I hope you’re all aware we’ll be down for at least 5 years. Fosun won’t be able to spend their way out of it again.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As it stands going down. This team is crying out for a strong manager.

Big Sam, do you want another save a team from relegation job lol

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As it stands going down. This team is crying out for a strong manager.

Big Sam, do you want another save a team from relegation job lol
I’m not sure even he’d save our arses atm tbh

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting rid of Coady and Saiss is certainly looking like an awful decision, no leaders, no direction on the pitch, we've had it.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
DOWN - looking completely beleaguered atm with zero hope

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I asked a few weeks back if any other team had been relegated with 29 games to play. Derby was the only answer given

While it's not mathematical, even Miguel Almiron has scored as many goals as our entire team. We don't look like scoring two goals in a game, and in that case, if we can't keep clean sheets, we aren't getting three points.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worse team in the league. Not sure how anyone can say we're staying up based on our performances

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's one thing thinking we might have a chance to stay up, but if there is anyone still out there who doesn't think we are in a relegation scrap needs to give themselves a slap. We're ****.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All depends how long it takes to bring a manager in because Davis is way out his depth.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only silver lining for me is that Fosun will take a major bath financially. And Mendes will be a thing of the past.

kentish wolf

Reaction score
No pride
No idea
No respect for the fans
Absolutely pathetic !!

SHI and Sellers the best comedy act since Morcambe &Wise.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was unsure but after that shambles today it is the going down option.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Based on what? I have seen nothing that suggests we have enough of what’s needed to fight relegation at this point.
Based on my opinion. There are still talented players in this squad plus some exciting youth. The season can still be salvaged we just need to appoint a manager who can get a tune out of them. and resist from starting Moutinho and Jonny ever again.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t see how we stay up. This isn’t emotion but I’d love to ask people who think we aren’t going down exactly what they’ve seen from us this season that suggests anything other than relegation? For me, both the numbers and the eye tests are saying relegation.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time this season we are in the bottom 3 of the bookies.

DO SOMETHING FOSUN!

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on my opinion. There are still talented players in this squad plus some exciting youth. The season can still be salvaged we just need to appoint a manager who can get a tune out of them. and resist from starting Moutinho and Jonny ever again.
Fair enough. Love the optimism. Personally I think there is too much to do sadly, and I don’t mean points wise.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t see how we stay up. This isn’t emotion but I’d love to ask people who think we aren’t going down exactly what they’ve seen from us this season that suggests anything other than relegation? For me, both the numbers and the eye tests are saying relegation.

It's the same flavour of **** as last season, but too many creaming themselves over an undeserved place in the league because of Sa's super saves.

Close to a year of **** performances, and nothing has really changed since January.

Lage should have been sacked end of last season, but too many brought into his turd tactics and approach, all while thinking Raul is going to come back and Halaand us up the league places.

Newsflash: We've been **** almost all of last season, and were in a false position.
Lage was ****.
The management of the club last few years has been ****.
Everything this season has been ****.
Raul of old was finished when Luis decided to KO him.
Jonny and Mouts are shadows of the players they were.
Recruitment has been awful.

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
I voted to stay up but think that was before the announce,ent that Steve etc was staying on, cannot see anything other than relagation now but that’s been the case since March…!!!

This was all sooooo avoidable and that’s the heartbreak. Goodnight and turn them lights off on the way out.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
It’ll be done by the end of the World Cup. That was awful today. We left at the 4th goal with no shame at all

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s okay though, because we can now return to those candidates they said weren’t good enough and see if one of them still fancy it.

Or wait until January when I’m sure Lopetegui will want the job, at a side adrift at the bottom.

We’re in major trouble.

Reactions: Ned
Back
Top Bottom