Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion (obsessed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4594
  • Start date

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we show some unity and remember who the real enemy are?

This week we need to put our game face on, this is serious **** and these inbreds need putting back in their place, someone tell the staff and players this is Benfica v Porto on steroids, or Sporting fans v their own players :tearsofjoy:
The Milan derby for Cutrone!

Edited to add: l suspect that the nationality mix of the two squads and staff means that there is far less social interaction between them than was the case in the past. So no worries about crocking your mate...

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think next weeks derby will be the first in my living memory where no player or management will have experienced a BCD so there will be no geeing up as such, if played as a normal game we should mrder them !

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think next weeks derby will be the first in my living memory where no player or management will have experienced a BCD so there will be no geeing up as such, if played as a normal game we should mrder them !
Fat Sam was, in the dim and distant past, on the Albion coaching staff. Not sure if there was a BCD during that. Otherwise l agree.
Do we think Fat Sam will come with his Wolves scarf? lol.....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even had a chant ready to get going

They'll stay for 90,
They'll stay for 90,
Give them the North Bank,
They'll stay for 90.
Bloody WUM, lol. I so want us to hammer those ****s next week. Will be a highlight in a bloody drab season and time more generally!

Hopefully when this crap is over we can all meet up for a big Mix celebratory ****-up!

Edited to add: Not much choice, unless you are in J9 or J10, about staying to FT in the SBU. Getting out is a bloody nightmare (l'm in J1!).

Last edited:

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am old enough to remember when the North Bank (Cow Shed) was the vocal part of the ground. In the days when the teams came out of the tunnel seperately, Wolves alaways wanted to go to the North Bank end. Similarly, if our captain won the toss, then we would kick towards the north bank in the second half.
this

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody WUM, lol. I so want us to hammer those ****s next week. Will be a highlight in a bloody drab season and time more generally!

Hopefully when this crap is over we can all meet up for a big Mix celebratory ****-up!

Edited to add: Not much choice, unless you are in J9 or J10, about staying to FT in the SBU. Getting out is a bloody nightmare (l'm in J1!).
J9 never empties early we are too busy singing

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like you've exposed yourself here. Typical North Bank attitude, looking down on your fellow fans. Were you the **** at Northampton when we played Coventry away that told me to sit the **** down or else then replied "****ing South Banker" when I asked why? Never met me before but presumed I went in the South Bank because I was standing up. Everyone stands at away games FFS. This is not the first time I've come across this either. To have such a vitriolic attitude to your own fans is shameful.
See my point above its shocking the genuine attitude from some of em.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good day tho wasn’t it.

Not as good as Hindmarch or Bully in 89. But a proper day out

we ended up in the wood hayes quiz night, absolutely hammered. every single question was met by “EWWWWAAAAANNNN”
The bully goal (89) in front of us to win the game was one of the best ever memories it was an amazing day
I was stood in our end with a broken leg in plaster

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was in the seats that day Ercall. Never seen Wolves fans celebrate a goal as much as that! Still picture it today.
Me too, my first ever away match. Absolute bedlam! I was 10 or 11 and wishing I was on the terracing...although in hindsight I’d have probably got injured in the carnage!

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was in the seats that day Ercall. Never seen Wolves fans celebrate a goal as much as that! Still picture it today.
Did we used to get seats too at the hawthorns when the smethwick end was standing?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did we used to get seats too at the hawthorns when the smethwick end was standing?
Yes, the block of away seats were in the old East stand, adjacent to the Smethwick End.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, the block of away seats were in the old East stand, adjacent to the Smethwick End.
Yeah? That old rainbow stand i remember that before they rebuilt it being nuts when we were there, but that was post smethwick being all seats i never went while it was terrace mores the pity

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As Macman says it was just a block, only a couple of hundred I think.

I was on the terrace the following season (Hindmarch day) and I don’t remember us having seats for that one though.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Macman says it was just a block, only a couple of hundred I think.

I was on the terrace the following season (Hindmarch day) and I don’t remember us having seats for that one though.
No, pretty sure it was just the terrace that day. What a terrace it was though when full of Wolves fans. Football away ends today don’t come close.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only 6 sleeps. Come Thursday I won’t be able to sleep will be so nervous come the game.

Will have a few pre match beers to calm me down come game day

Back
Top Bottom