Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion (obsessed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4594
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4257

Hate West Birmingham but hate Villa more as we can still smell there bitterness from last season. VILLAHAHAHA

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Wouldn't say I'm obsessed at all, although it did upset me reading the Neves thread and hearing that he shops at Tesco.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be watching later......see if they're really coming to get us.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They derive from one of the worst poverty-ridden rat infested ****holes that every blighted the landscape of these fair isles yet somehow have the temerity to call us the dingles. **** them, **** their fans, **** the whorethorns...I hope their ****ty Tesco striped strips are never seen disgracing the Premier league again. **** on the A!b#i%n

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading through this thread and I have a sneaking suspicion that Brightside is not particularly fond of West Bromwich Albion..

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** that **** club, **** their inbred ****y fans, and **** that tinpot ground, won **** all for 50 years and pretend to be a bigger club than us. How they managed to stay in the PL so long was a fluke, they are **** !! have zero ambition, have no real history and will always , yes ALWAYS be in our shadow , so **** off, you irrelevant bunch of ****s

D

Deleted member 4594

**** that **** club, **** their inbred ****y fans, and **** that tinpot ground, won **** all for 50 years and pretend to be a bigger club than us. How they managed to stay in the PL so long was a fluke, they are **** !! have zero ambition, have no real history and will always , yes ALWAYS be in our shadow , so **** off, you irrelevant bunch of ****s
Well said Sir.

D

Deleted member 7041

and while we're on.................**** their retard manager lol

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really hope we meet soon and we give them a good hiding.

They can't defend for ****.

They had every opportunity to leave us for dead and they completely ****ed it up.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PA-11851755.jpg

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
and this....

Thinking about it, i'm starting to remember.... i quite like the Villa. Decent fans.

They behaved like this after a semi-final, and they call us the Dingles!

I worked in Dudley at the time and there was a bloke selling cheap tat t-shirts saying 'We beat the Wolves' or something creative like that. Strangely he was nowhere to be seen after the final vs Derby.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They behaved like this after a semi-final, and they call us the Dingles!

I worked in Dudley at the time and there was a bloke selling cheap tat t-shirts saying 'We beat the Wolves' or something creative like that. Strangely he was nowhere to be seen after the final vs Derby.

Worst "football" chant ever??

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I actually hope they go up. A Black Country Derby would be a great addition to our fixture list. We would ****ing spank them n all. FA Cup 3rd Round in January would be nice as well.
And squeeze out at least one London club.

Back
Top Bottom