Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion (obsessed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4594
  • Start date

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its probably my general pessimism that I'm fighting against or the usual history of ours and record against them, but I have a horrible feeling that they get something against us.

*Ducks for cover.
You aren't the only one to rather fear that even though they'm ****e....

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely, surely, ****in surely we should dick these. They are a joke.
Given how **** Palace are, and the fact Palace beat the **** 5-1 at the Poorthorns recently, it ought to be a shoo-in for us to stroll to victory over the six-fingered ****ers. But how often do derbies work out as a stroll?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given how **** Palace are, and the fact Palace beat the **** 5-1 at the Poorthorns recently, it ought to be a shoo-in for us to stroll to victory over the six-fingered ****ers. But how often do derbies work out as a stroll?
I can see this going to extremes. Either a spawny win for them or a complete thrashing adminstered by us.

This would be the ideal game for Nuno to take the team off the leash and let them go all out rather than just doing enough.... Potentially a major confidence booster to set us up for the rest of the season....

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its probably my general pessimism that I'm fighting against or the usual history of ours and record against them, but I have a horrible feeling that they get something against us.

*Ducks for cover.
Yeh...we played Burnley into form for one game.

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
Big Sam is no fool.
Week to prepare for their cup final.
They will sit back, lump balls high from corners, set pieces and use their long throw ins.
To support his master plan their players will assault our more flair players Neto, Traore etc

This has 1-0 written all over it - hope Im wrong.

Hopefully our team will be told how much a big game this is to Wolves fans and come away with goals and 3pts.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big Sam is no fool.
Week to prepare for their cup final.
They will sit back, lump balls high from corners, set pieces and use their long throw ins.
To support his master plan their players will assault our more flair players Neto, Traore etc

This has 1-0 written all over it - hope Im wrong.

Hopefully our team will be told how much a big game this is to Wolves fans and come away with goals and 3pts.
Score early and make them open up....

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% having a bet just not sure how much to put on yet
£100 on **** to win at 13/2 would net me £750 that would soften the blow after the first week of ****

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the game ()in addition to most of their recent ones), they were no better than Blackpool, it was no fluke upset. They just have nothing about them as a team, Sam hasn’t even been able to make them solid, which is what you expect most new managers to be able to do as a basic (and that’s not a criticism on Sam’s part either).

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

*Ducks for cover.
I think we're all expecting it mate :/

bully9

Reaction score
Im 53 and Wolves have broke my heart quite a few times over the yrs , next Saturday, we will not only beat the ****e but put them in are shade for yrs. The worst day of my life was sitting in the Steve Bull lower and them ****s sitting in my seat, my end , The time is nigh to administer a beating of all beatings cmon mee babies doh let us down . Wolves Only Wolves

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im 53 and Wolves have broke my heart quite a few times over the yrs , next Saturday, the we will not only beat the ****e but put them in are shade for yrs. The worst day of my life was sitting in the Steve Bull lower and them ****s sitting in my seat, my end , The time is nigh to administer a beating of all beatings cmon mee babies doh let us down . Wolves Only Wolves
I hope that you're right.....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the "my job now, having looked at the squad, is to raise some cash and get as many players in as we can" more :D :D :D
Haha. There's hardly anyone they have who anyone will want and if they sell those few they really will have no quality. How many of the other players will be prepared to drop to the level (and wages) they belong at?

There's at least one muppet on their site who wants them to bring back Megson when Fat Sam goes.... Modern progressive football my rear end.....

R

reanswolf

Im 53 and Wolves have broke my heart quite a few times over the yrs , next Saturday, the we will not only beat the ****e but put them in are shade for yrs. The worst day of my life was sitting in the Steve Bull lower and them ****s sitting in my seat, my end , The time is nigh to administer a beating of all beatings cmon mee babies doh let us down . Wolves Only Wolves
Same here mate, can't believe some fellow Wolves fans fail to grasp just how bad this scenario was for a true Wolves fan - worst foootballing day of my life - and self-inflicted.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s all working towards the inevitable, they will sit back, we won’t be able to break them down and then they will score form a corner, free kick or long ranger.
I’m not sure to be fair, they are absolutely useless. This could be our time. Get the gifs ready for Saturday 2.30!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here mate, can't believe some fellow Wolves fans fail to grasp just how bad this scenario was for a true Wolves fan - worst foootballing day of my life - and self-inflicted.
Truthfully it mostly impacted South Bankers. Many in the North Bank, while sympathising, found it rather amusing in a perverse way - a typical Jizz trick, as was the crappy freebie. Please don't hate me for telling the truth. That's why you heard "Sold your seat for a pie and a pint" and "We pay for our own, our pie and our pint" from the other end....

There were nearly punch-ups in the North Bank that game between some of the regulars and peed off displaced South Bankers.

Edited to add: What didn't exactly help the mood among some in the North Bank was the suggestion from some South Bankers that the **** should have our end! That did NOT go down well.

Last edited:

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the saddest days in our entire history.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not all "true" Wolves fan can agree, can think of plenty worse, or maybe just not a "true" fan.

Back
Top Bottom