Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Adama scoring his long awaited goal now and seemly happy at Wolves..
Back to Barca seems his preferred destination if he leaves but in the summer though ?.
Happy for Traore to stay, but not so happy if it's some sort of swap deal for Trincao. Not been impressed by Trincao so far and even allowing for him having to get used to playing in a new country, a new team and a more physical league; Trincao has generally disappointed. Wonder if Barca might consider Traore for someone else!

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy for Traore to stay, but not so happy if it's some sort of swap deal for Trincao. Not been impressed by Trincao so far and even allowing for him having to get used to playing in a new country, a new team and a more physical league; Trincao has generally disappointed. Wonder if Barca might consider Traore for someone else!
Me too would be well happy if Adama stays now until the summer at least :)

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score
If we are going to sell him, I’d much rather he went to a proper club like Barca rather than a North London Europa League wannabe club with delusions of grandeur. Rather than selling him now on the cheap for £20 million, offer him £40k a week extra (costs £2 million a year) and sell him for £30-40 million at a later date.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are going to sell him, I’d much rather he went to a proper club like Barca rather than a North London Europa League wannabe club with delusions of grandeur. Rather than selling him now on the cheap for £20 million, offer him £40k a week extra (costs £2 million a year) and sell him for £30-40 million at a later date.

Been saying this for more than a year!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

How about a swap deal for Trincao + Puig? I’m not yet convinced by Trincao, but if we assume for a moment that he shows more in the remainder of the season, then that sort of swap deal might suit all parties.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nobody is going to spend upwards of 30 million on him, be lucky to get upwards of 20 m

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s assuming his form, and subsequent appeal, return a £30-40m value.

mr_j_007

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All the reports are spurs keep trying to do a deal but I I am not seeing any offer coming. It all seems the low ball tactics of levy. You would of thought he would of learnt of getting a deal done quick is worth the extra £1m or so you are arguing over. It serves very little purpose in wider perspective.

Bergwijn I think is a player in a similar style to Adama and if they offered him plus 10-15 m with a sell on (I would make sure of the sell on) then I would do that deal.

Personally I would like Adama to stay, I think he is unique player with a good attitude and manner. However he seems to want to move so let’s do a deal that makes all parties happy.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the reports are spurs keep trying to do a deal but I I am not seeing any offer coming. It all seems the low ball tactics of levy. You would of thought he would of learnt of getting a deal done quick is worth the extra £1m or so you are arguing over. It serves very little purpose in wider perspective.

Bergwijn I think is a player in a similar style to Adama and if they offered him plus 10-15 m with a sell on (I would make sure of the sell on) then I would do that deal.

Personally I would like Adama to stay, I think he is unique player with a good attitude and manner. However he seems to want to move so let’s do a deal that makes all parties happy.
Spurs are basically trying to unsettle Traore but he's a sensible bloke and will most likely realise that Spurs is a sideways step, plus, the Barcelona interest being genuine then it's a no brainer, it's his boyhood club and he would fit in well back there.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think this would be the best outcome for me.Keep him till the summer and then sell him to barca ( drinking the lager )I can then follow his progress,which wow happen if he guz to spuds.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with the idea of Barca in the summer for Adama if he is certain that he wants to leave. Get terms agreed now so the price doesn't drop, he seems like a good guy and popular within the squad so cant imagine he would effectively down tools.

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Why on earth would he want to go to Spurs, a team of egotistical primadonnas?

I still think we’ll finish higher up in the table than Spurs.

Adama, I’m sure, was quoted as saying he’d love to go back to Barcelona. So, if that’s the case, if that chance/ offer comes along, you can’t blame him.

If we can replace him with a fast tricky winger/ striker who can shoot properly and score regularly, we’ll be ok…..we could actually improve things!

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spurs are basically trying to unsettle Traore but he's a sensible bloke and will most likely realise that Spurs is a sideways step, plus, the Barcelona interest being genuine then it's a no brainer, it's his boyhood club and he would fit in well back there.
Agree it's unsettling tactics from Spurs but Levy is so arrogant he doesn't realise Adama isn't bothered with Barca knocking. We should just tell Levy to cough up a premium figure (£30m?) or tell him to **** off. No point in strengthening a direct rival and weakening ourselves at this point of the season. Adama can leave for Barca at the end of the season with our well wishes and we can have cash or Trincao (if he justifies it) in return.

Golden Moth

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On BBC website he could be given the green light to leave in next 24hrs,so who knows?

8:54

Gossip - Martial on his way out of Old Trafford?​

Time to take a look and see what the latest is in today's gossip column.
  • France striker Anthony Martial, 26, wants to leave Manchester United but does not want to go out on loan to another English club. Barcelona, Sevilla and Juventus are three options for a January move. (Fabrizio Romano)
  • Wolves winger Adama Traore, 25, could get the green light to leave the club in the next 24 hours, with the Spain international linked with moves to Tottenham and former club Barcelona. (Star)
  • Belgium forward Eden Hazard wants to leave Real Madrid, but is not interested in joining Newcastle, who have had a £41.3m bid for the 31-year-old accepted by the Spanish club. (El Nacional - in Catalan)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
8:54

Gossip - Martial on his way out of Old Trafford?​

Time to take a look and see what the latest is in today's gossip column.
  • France striker Anthony Martial, 26, wants to leave Manchester United but does not want to go out on loan to another English club. Barcelona, Sevilla and Juventus are three options for a January move. (Fabrizio Romano)
  • Wolves winger Adama Traore, 25, could get the green light to leave the club in the next 24 hours, with the Spain international linked with moves to Tottenham and former club Barcelona. (Star)
  • Belgium forward Eden Hazard wants to leave Real Madrid, but is not interested in joining Newcastle, who have had a £41.3m bid for the 31-year-old accepted by the Spanish club. (El Nacional - in Catalan)

I saw the Star report last night. It is just speculation based on our new signing being a pacy winger, not based on inside tips.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why on god's earth would he move to Spuds. Zero chance of that happening.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs Fighting **** Forum now up to page 30 of their "Has Adama Signed yet" thread..........They seem pretty desperate to sign him and giving Levy pelters for trying to get him on loan with option to buy.....

If he'd stay until summer ~I'd take that as feel he could be vital in our run in to try and secure any sort of European Football ......and prefer he went abroad after

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon he's staying here until the summer, unless Spurs come in with a big bid with cash up front. That bid doesn't seem likely but there's going to be a point soon where they get desperate, surely.

They need to strengthen about six positions to properly compete at the top end so you'd think they'd get moving. The longer Spurs leave it this window, the more it will cost IMO. They won't be getting him on the cheap on deadline day.

Adama himself is clearly in no rush, enjoying himself with Coady and adding the love heart emojis and all that to his Instagram stories over the past 24 hours. Plus his celebration at the weekend and him running over to Bruno after he scored before resuming his position.

If Bruno wants him to stay until summer [as Fabrizio Romano reckons], and Adama isn't pushing to go, I think he'll be here come February.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All I see is Spurs trying but largely if it Barcelona knocking then hes going there. Spurs just aren't on any sort of level compared to them.
I dont know if this has been mentioned by anyone but if Adama really wants to go to Barca then surely signing for any English club will end his dream at least in the short term. The only thing that could make the move to Barca happen then is if any club bought him for absolute peanuts and then sold him on for a big fat profit.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
15million.

Jesus wept, for us its a slap in the face, for spurs fans its a mockery.

Levy is such a worm, especially after Kane in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom